Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did a t3 rift last night, got 3 blood shard drops... 6, 9, 44. Is that serious?

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Normals are still better for bounties, yeah. And never do them solo. Click that community button next to your friends list and join the bounty run community. 3-4 minutes per cache.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
These are the datamined buffs for the Anniversary ONLY (we should see these I would guess this weekend?) there are a lot more buffs they snuck in below in the spoiler tag including the reduced Kadala prices and increased legs + guaranteed leg drop buff.

Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_1_desc - Your Experience gain is increased by Experience_Bonus_Percent_Community_Buff * 100%.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_2_desc - Your chance to find Legendary items is increased by Legendary_Find_Community_Buff * 100%.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_3_desc - Your Gold Find is increased by Gold_Find_Community_Buff * 100%.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_4_desc - Receive twice as many Rift Keystones.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_5_desc - Receive twice as many Blood Shards.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_6_desc - Treasure Goblins appear in pairs.

Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_1_desc - Your Experience gain is increased by Experience_Bonus_Percent_Community_Buff * 100%.
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_1 - Community Event Buff
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_2 - Community Event Buff
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_3 - Community Event Buff
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_2_desc - Your chance to find Legendary items is increased by Legendary_Find_Community_Buff * 100%.
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_3_desc - Your Gold Find is increased by Gold_Find_Community_Buff * 100%.
x1_Community_Theme_0_Buff_EXP_0 - Faith of the Crusader
x1_Community_Theme_0_Buff_EXP_0_desc - Your Experience gain is increased.
x1_Community_Buff_GOLD_0 - Midas Touch
x1_Community_Buff_GOLD_0_desc - Your Gold Find is increased.
x1_Community_Buff_Legendaries_0 - Legend of the Nephalem
x1_Community_Buff_Legendaries_0_desc - Your chance to find Legendary items is increased, including a guaranteed drop during your first hour of play.
x1_Community_Buff_RiftKeystones_0 - Keys to the Rift
x1_Community_Buff_RiftKeystones_0_desc - Extra Keystones awarded.
x1_Community_Buff_Rift_0 - Another World
x1_Community_Buff_BloodShards_0 - Blood Shard Bonanza
x1_Community_Buff_BloodShards_0_desc - You are awarded extra Blood Shards.
x1_Community_Buff_HoradricCaches_0 - Cache Prizes
x1_Community_Buff_HoradricCaches_0_desc - You are awarded extra Horadric Caches.
x1_Community_Buff_Kadala_0 - Crazy Kadala
x1_Community_Buff_Kadala_0_desc - The cost of Kadala's goods are reduced.
x1_Community_Buff_Clan_0 - Among Friends
X1_Crusader_Passive_Indestructible_1 - Indestructible
X1_Crusader_Passive_Indestructible_1_desc - Recently became indestructible.
X1_Crusader_Passive_Indestructible_2 - Indestructible
X1_Crusader_Passive_Indestructible_2_desc - You are indestructible.
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_4 - Community Event Buff
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_5 - Community Event Buff
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_6 - Community Event Buff
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_4_desc - Receive twice as many Rift Keystones.
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_5_desc - Receive twice as many Blood Shards.
Community_Event_Buff_EXPMF_6_desc - Treasure Goblins appear in pairs.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_1 - Happy Anniversary, Diablo III
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_2 - Happy Anniversary, Diablo III
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_3 - Happy Anniversary, Diablo III
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_4 - Happy Anniversary, Diablo III
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_5 - Happy Anniversary, Diablo III
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_6 - Happy Anniversary, Diablo III
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_1_desc - Your Experience gain is increased by Experience_Bonus_Percent_Community_Buff * 100%.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_2_desc - Your chance to find Legendary items is increased by Legendary_Find_Community_Buff * 100%.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_3_desc - Your Gold Find is increased by Gold_Find_Community_Buff * 100%.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_4_desc - Receive twice as many Rift Keystones.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_5_desc - Receive twice as many Blood Shards.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_6_desc - Treasure Goblins appear in pairs.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
picked up a fairly average T&T, and a zuni off-hand that I can't afford to reroll to +fetish anymore. =(

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Got 2 set items (shoulders) from Kadala last night in the span of ~400 shards, that's greater than the number of non-ring/amulet set items I've gotten on my Crusader since creating him (1) and doing rifts/bounties for several dozen hours at 70. Yay RNG!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If going a DoT build for WD, do you stack Poison or Cold damage? Locust + Haunt? Or just mix it up?

May be pointless, pets are so powerful now, and I don't have full set of Jade's, but wanted to try something different.

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did a t3 rift last night, got 3 blood shard drops... 6, 9, 44. Is that serious?
I think he means that isn't worth running higher torments. With Kadala giving set items now, running easier difficulties is evenmorerewarding.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If going a DoT build for WD, do you stack Poison or Cold damage? Locust + Haunt? Or just mix it up?

May be pointless, pets are so powerful now, and I don't have full set of Jade's, but wanted to try something different.
I always liked full poison better personally. Nothing high end gear wise on mine, but splinters/locusts along with spirit walk, pirahnado (?) and some fluff it's easy to plow through large amounts of trash in T1 that dies as I run around.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Ran single rift after patch - 2 legos that got sharded, some plans and Akhan gauntlets.

Best patch ever

Crone

I always liked full poison better personally. Nothing high end gear wise on mine, but splinters/locusts along with spirit walk, pirahnado (?) and some fluff it's easy to plow through large amounts of trash in T1 that dies as I run around.
I suppose Searing Locusts, with Haunt wouldn't be much different, and I can keep some of the fire damage I already have. hmmm.

Could go all poison build with Poison Darts, Locusts, and Acid Rain, Piranhado. But Haunt is so damn good! Lots of damage!!

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Crone, if you want to do a DoT build you really need to focus on cold damage, and then round it out with a little poison in slots you can't get +cold. I ran a cold haunt build for a day, but found it too weak overall on tankiness during T3+ stuff. Think I maxed out at 20mil crits, which is underwhelming as fuck when you look at a pet build with my level of gear.

I was missing swamp legs, frostburn gloves and a harringtons at the time I tried it -- and I just picked up the Utar's Roar pattern. Best guess I'd hit 45-50mil crits (pre crit normalisation on dots) with that kinda gear. That would beat the youtube video of the guy dotting up Ghom for 40mil and popping him with JH for 1.5bil though.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So played for like 45 minutes over lunch. Blew all my ~450 shards on WD helms, got 2 salvaged legendaries. Did Act I bounties on T1 on my monk, didn't get more legendaries but got 2 set plans. Could see the difference in gold drop too. Wish the buff to legendaries was permanent :l

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think he means that isn't worth running higher torments. With Kadala giving set items now, running easier difficulties is evenmorerewarding.
I've been averaging around 70 Blood Shards on T3, highest was over 80, lowest was just over 60.

Crone

Crone, if you want to do a DoT build you really need to focus on cold damage, and then round it out with a little poison in slots you can't get +cold. I ran a cold haunt build for a day, but found it too weak overall on tankiness during T3+ stuff. Think I maxed out at 20mil crits, which is underwhelming as fuck when you look at a pet build with my level of gear.

I was missing swamp legs, frostburn gloves and a harringtons at the time I tried it -- and I just picked up the Utar's Roar pattern. Best guess I'd hit 45-50mil crits (pre crit normalisation on dots) with that kinda gear. That would beat the youtube video of the guy dotting up Ghom for 40mil and popping him with JH for 1.5bil though.
Pet's are super powerful, there is no doubt about that. With the 2.0.5 changes I feel better about using Zombie Dogs, but I'm still underwhelmed by Firebomb, or other options (Toads) or spiders, for clearing other stuff out when it's not a boss fight.

I hate that 4 of my abilities I never use unless it's a boss fight, or only the rare chance a dog dies. Leaves Piranhado and Firebomb/Toads/Darts/whatever as the only thing left. It makes for boring and slow trash clearing. Sometimes I pop Garg out on trash, since with Grave Injustice, it's cool down comes back pretty quick, but it's still not that often or fun.