Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
If you actually read the thread, you'd know I have problems with drop rates and going nights/weeks without meaningful drops. I just recently got my 3rd piece of Akkhan and my 4 overall class set drop after 12k elite kills on my crusader. There's definitely a problem with the game's loot progression at the high end. BUT that doesn't mean you go "fuck it! someone just give me all the loot!". Or, you know, why don't you just bot yourself?
How does trading get you to botting automatically? You are literally one of the biggest fucking faggots to post in this thread.

Nulolan

N00b
So the other week I got a frostburns from a rift, then the next rift I got a rimeheart on my WD. I have a wizzy with pretty much all the wizard specific toys in the bank, including winter's flurry and light of grace.

My question is, is there a cold wizard spec that could put those things to use ? would be nice to dust of my wizard and have some fun with him again, but I am unsure of where to start.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
6 piece akkhan. There's a few choices with weapons and builds, but the set is required. You might want to look at my sig for a T3-T4 build that would work with your FoTF. I do T3 rifts in 6-7 minutes, is that about the time you get with shotgun? I found it way too wrath intensive to be efficient.

Saban_sl

shitlord
6 piece akkhan. There's a few choices with weapons and builds, but the set is required. You might want to look at my sig for a T3-T4 build that would work with your FoTF. I do T3 rifts in 6-7 minutes, is that about the time you get with shotgun? I found it way too wrath intensive to be efficient.
I have a Charo so trying out your style of Fotf.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, been wanting a charo for a while. With an easy amount of CDR, you can have Ascendancy up all the time. Really wish they would fix the gambling tables. I thought they had restricted it so that you couldn't gamble class-specific items if you weren't that class, yet my barb can gamble just as many crusader shields as my crusader.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Its working out better than i expected. 9s HF CD, plus the damage from blessed hammer is pretty ridiculous.

I also got a foote today and tried that out with jaken, but was not impressed.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
EP Nerfs, Furious Charge Buff, & Possible The Furnace changes ---

Greater Rift 100 has been beaten. - Forums - Diablo III

Congratulations to these folks!

I will echo the sentiments of others - this is why we have PTRs. A huge thank you to everybody who has been helping us test rifts thus far. Our internal testing team identified a number of skills and items to keep an eye on and Exploding Palm, Rimeheart and the Furnace were all on the list. The dedicated players on the PTR have shown what is possible when the game is stretched to the limits.

We're looking to make changes to Exploding Palm in the next PTR patch. Of the three (Exploding Palm, Rimeheart and the Furnace) we feel this is the biggest offender. It's not clear if Rimeheart is as offensive if you're not able to further transfer the resulting damage onto elite monsters via Exploding Palm.
Twitter / candlesan: Whating ...

"Wyatt Cheng ?@candlesan
What's your opinion: TP'ing to equip Furnace during GRift is valid strategy we should keep or inevitable min/max we should save people from?"
Blunt Barb Truths about the Initial 2.1 PTR - Forums - Diablo III

There's a bunch of awesome Furious Charge changes coming to the PTR soon?. We?re making some improvements to its pathfinding, increasing its travel distance and speed, and polishing it up to make sure using this skill is a more smooth experience. Items will also synergize better with Furious Charge ? Vile Ward is being revamped with a sweet new Legendary power for Furious Charge and +% Damage to Furious Charge is being added as a possible item affix for 2-handed Mighty Weapons, Shoulders, and Chest pieces. Overall, you should see some significant buffs here. Hopefully they'll all be making the next PTR build and you can let us know how they feel!
smile.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Furious Charge and Leap Slam feel clunky as shit, it's a big reason why I disliked playing barb, sprint is fine but their other movement skills are like so bad, they have those fucking delays at the start and slow animation it feels you're not actually moving any faster using them, which is dumb. Making furious charge more like Vault would be great, fast cast, fast movement, goes further, it has pretty good runes too(better than Vault at least).

Saban_sl

shitlord
All i know is i dont have them.

How do you remove a transmog if the original item doesnt show up on your transmog list? Trying to remove the transmog on my helm and i dont see any way to do it otherwise.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I think that's an overdue fix is all, I remember it being mentioned.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Mud did you see that a DH was the second class to clear 100 Rift? Pretty crazy
How so? I know I watched what I thought was named world first G100 and they had 3people and none was a DH(frost barb, monk and crusader). You mean a DH soloed it after? DH can't even use furnace though can they? Or was it a DH in a group with a monk?

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Beckon Sail cloak on PTR heals you to 25% and casts smoke screen when you receive fatal damage. That + Lingering Fog and you are invincible because the cooldown is only 1 second.

Also fun on PTR is you can get a Hellfire Amulet with the One With Everything passive still on it, so if you're stacking resists and using the new resist passive + OWE you can get over 5000 AR for some fun.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its the solo ladder Pyros so no one helped him, I would assume he went mega glass cannon with the thing Sir Funk mentioned above.

Right now WD's are in last place on the solo ladders.