Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yup. Just read that on the official forums, other people noticed it too
frown.png

I got the Crusader shield however that doubles phalanx. Its pretty fun with the bowmen

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's a bug with regular rifts right now, where if you get Imps you probably aren't going to be able to complete it. They aren't counting towards the Rift Guardian as much as they should or possibly at all. Also some people (like me) aren't having any Greater rift keys or goblin portals open so far. Could be terrible luck but I've gotten more than a dozen legos from rifts and no Grift key yet.
What torment lvl are you doing the rifts on?, that affects the grift key drop rate, it is 100% on t6.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I've been running T4 and have only gotten one grift key out of 6 runs. I must be on the bad side of the RNG or the chance increases exponentially from 4 to 6.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
People say it's 100% T6, 80% T5, and drops off sharply from there as far as I see. And yea it figures T4 is the highest I tried so far. Still no key though. I'd like to do one just to see it before I start a seasonal character. I guess it being a high drop rate on higher torments makes sense since it's supposed to be "end-game" content.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
In the last two days I've gotten greater rift keys to drop about 60-70% of the time on T4, but most of the time I was grouped. Maybe it scales with more players like MF/GF?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol. While whatever awful luck I had went full circle on my lunch break rift. This was from one T4 rift. All the legos were garbage except for decent Firewalkers, but it was amusing seeing that much shit drop. 2 from one resplendent chest, one from RG, one from random gobbie, bunch from random mobs/barrels, and finally my Grift key

rrr_img_74858.jpg

Edit: derp picture

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Finding suitable amulets and rings is a huge pain in the ass. They should really clean up the available affixes in those slots. I rolled 100+ rare amulets(I had a ton of those cheap gems) before I found one with CC/CHD/stat/socket. Now that a legendary gem takes the place of elemental damage, it's probably going to be forever before I upgrade this amulet.

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
My WD makes me sad now. I've never found TMF which would be huge but all my fetishes die instantly to anything approaching grift 30 difficulty. It's pretty hilarious seeing 23 fetish corpses flying through the air every time I encounter anything bigger than a fallen but it's not very efficient or fun. If they somehow hotfix their ability to take a couple hits by tomorrow I want to go WD again but it looks more likely I'm going DH to run in circles around my sentries.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Anyone know the drop rate on that thing that can add a sockets? I'm debating whether to try and roll a socket on this amulet or wait for one of those things to drop.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It only adds sockets to weapons and it's a rare global drop so... your plan is not super good :p