Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you're online and want to do the World Boss - send Janx a msg so we can get a bigger group bonus.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Anyone know what the deal is with the orange affixes you get from completing the mini-dungeons? Like one of them I see currently offers the 'barrier on hitting elite' buff that I have on my chest currently, but my chest is almost double the barrier hp. Is that shit all just random or what? Of all the dungeons I see right now there's 1 rogue-specific, 1 generic, and everything else is for other classes.

Aren't those the codex of power, which you can use to imprint on your yellow item and turn it to legendary

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
As for ranged vs. melee, I've never been interested in barb in Diablo, but at least for rogue I find melee (Flurry) way stronger than ranged (Barrage). I do use a ranged basic attack though, since the class will probably always be a bit of a hybrid.

Also, I get that bug with not being able to skip dialog too. I think it goes away if you go out to character select and load back in.
The secret sauce for rogue melee is invigorating strike, twisting blades, cold imbue, dash and concealment. This is by far the best thing I theory crafted. At first I thought the shadow imbue was best but cold is actually much better because the twisting blades + dash already do enough aoe to kill most trash and the cold imbue gives you massively better single target damage which shadow was lacking.

invig with fundamental strike

twisting blades with improved blades

dash with disciplined dash

conceal with countering stealth

max exploit and malice

cold with mixed imbuement

1 point frigid finesse, and innervation, adren rush to help with energy regen

Basically you just hit cold imbue, hit the front target with twisting then dash thru so the blade hits everything otw to you and for boss enemies you 3x invig them for 3 combo pts and while low energy for vuln, hit cold imbue then pop concealment and hit them with blades which has 100% crit and you completely shit on them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Anyone know what the deal is with the orange affixes you get from completing the mini-dungeons? Like one of them I see currently offers the 'barrier on hitting elite' buff that I have on my chest currently, but my chest is almost double the barrier hp. Is that shit all just random or what? Of all the dungeons I see right now there's 1 rogue-specific, 1 generic, and everything else is for other classes.
Ya at first I thought those were just like always active passives or something but they're just permanent things you can add to your items via crafting/imprinting. I think they're just free ways to get ez access to those passives. Maybe they scale with level/item idk.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Terrible graphics, picking berries and mining ore?

In diablo?

Ahahaha holy shit!!! This is worse than Pantheon alpha!!! 😹

• 3Like
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Im watching Ben fight Ashava and 8 of the 10 people he was with in the fight died basically instantly and apparently, you cannot respawn back into the fight. Hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Just pulled the trigger, can't wait to diablo more this summer

Capture.PNG

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Im watching Ben fight Ashava and 8 of the 10 people he was with in the fight died basically instantly and apparently, you cannot respawn back into the fight. Hilarious.

Yeah sadly I don't think he's going to make the enrage timer lol. Dude is a PoE god.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
so gay, just got the world boss to 2% and he despawned from timer big fucking RIP

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just saw the same people die over and over and over. After my third death I at least figured out his damn attack pattern.
Disconnected on world boss. Outstanding.
We didnt get shit, boss. Missed a repair bill is all lol.
so gay, just got the world boss to 2% and he despawned from timer big fucking RIP
I cant believe you dont even get like gold or exp when you fail it. Crock of shit. Lumi - Friend request me! Daidraco#1425

Khane

Ben got both gold and exp when he failed. Sounds like its completely bugged. Sometimes you can't respawn, sometimes you don't get rewards... lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You can respawn, it just takes 10% of your durability, and the boss is on a 15 minute timer.

• 2Like

Khane

Well you're probably supposed to be able to, but literally none of the people who died respawned into the fight he was in.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I just saw the same people die over and over and over. After my third death I at least figured out his damn attack pattern.

We didnt get shit, boss. Missed a repair bill is all lol.

I cant believe you dont even get like gold or exp when you fail it. Crock of shit. Lumi - Friend request me! Daidraco#1425
I got exp and gold actually. Wasn't much but got like 4k exp and 1.5k gold.

And ya, his attack pattern pretty easy. Can legit just stay in melee range non stop and when he does the double circle you gotta get away cuz he'll swipe backwards so just dash out and right back in. I legit probably did like 40% of the damage myself cuz everyone was running around and getting frozen and people had to unfreeze them but I just melee'd nearly the entire time.

Added you btw Transcendent#11316

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Lol nevermind I didn't realize Ben was playing hardcore, thats why nobody respawned hahaha

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Killed world boss now fully decked in legendaries. Sorcerer is awesome with a bunch of the frost legendaries. Two hydras, two blizzards, frost nova melt everything. Got raped by butcher last night, had him spawn again after world boss and beat his ass easily. Real test is end game, but the beta loop is good.

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Killed world boss now fully decked in legendaries. Sorcerer is awesome with a bunch of the frost legendaries. Two hydras, two blizzards, frost nova melt everything. Got raped by butcher last night, had him spawn again after world boss and beat his ass easily. Real test is end game, but the beta loop is good.

Just a headsup, the world boss on live wont have the mega drops seen on the beta. They want people to test out as many legendary effects as possible.

• 2Like

Khane

They definitely turn legendary drop rate way up for testing purpose.

Lol no. They turned it way up to trick people into buying the game. A 2 day open beta for gameplay testing when only A1 is available and level 25 is the cap?

You guys fucking serious?

• 5Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 5 users