Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh, the wisdom! A game that's not even out yet is dogshit because nobody's discussing intricate details? Genius!

Groundbreaking? Inspiring? It's a game, not the Sistine Chapel.

Cash grab? Welcome to capitalism, my friend.

Complaining about complainers complaining? That's...complicated.

Stay insightful, game Nostradamus!
Not sure what you are trying to acheive here but this is an easy ignore.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Awww sounds like someone is a little butthurt that he got caught talking to a wall. You will not be missed.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know how we know the game is dogshit. Even after the beta not a single person is talking about itemization, trading, possible builds, theorycrafting out skill trees, talking about how X class was amazing and X skill was fucking awesome.

Game is simply mid as fuck there is nothing ground breaking, nothing inspiring, it will probably be a mediocre game/ cash grab nostalgia wallet rape. The people complaining about complaining are stupid.

I discuss all that, just not here with a bunch of autistic bitter men. Plenty of discords for that. Though they have their own issues(Sheep mentality, too steep in the copium). It's like opposites. Here you get the negative side(however deserving it is or isnt) and in those places you get the like minded people that will play, but they are a bit too heavy into the fanboy and will mob you for any negative views(sound familiar? here its just the opposite).

In today's world where there really is just no nuetral unbiased areas. Gaming discussions mirroring RL society unfortunately. So I mix them and get both and as close to middle ground as you can. Best of both worlds and just ignore the plethoria of idiots from either.

• 1Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Neutral unbiased areas don't exist. Everyone lives within a story that provides a frame and direction. The story here is that Blizzard sucks balls and we'll all say Diablo 4 is dogshit while simultaneously wasting hours playing it.

• 1Dislike

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
PoE is fucking awful. Probably the worst ARPG I have ever played.

I was banned in POE while afk eating lunch with gf, we had just finished some leveling and did nothing lol - i tried to fight it and they said its perma - so fuck POE is right lol

Argarth

On the verandah
How dare you post anything useful, informative or intelligent about this obviously dogshit game. And positive! Man, that's the lowest.
Anyway, this can't be real... because noooooobody is talking about builds or doing any theory-crafting!

star-trek-tos.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
No one talking about builds is BS. I saw a lot of streamers spending all week walking the paragon board back and forth. Also there are even subreddits für all classes like r/D4druid, r/D4Barbarian/ etc.

I haven't seen so many people talking and anticipating a game for a long time.

• 2Moron
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think a lot has to do with the embargo and NDA being held up till 2 days before launch.

Build discussion would have occurred at a higher level than just Raxx et al saying "Re-ask me about that on the 30th". It knocked a lot of life out of the hype holding the NDA up. Certain things should have at least been allowed to be discussed 2 weeks out, have the content creators sign a non-criticism agreement or something if that's what Blizzard is so afraid of.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The depth of builds remains to be seen. But the amount of item affixes and such makes it appear somewhat promising.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You know how we know the game is dogshit. Even after the beta not a single person is talking about itemization, trading, possible builds, theorycrafting out skill trees, talking about how X class was amazing and X skill was fucking awesome.

Game is simply mid as fuck there is nothing ground breaking, nothing inspiring, it will probably be a mediocre game/ cash grab nostalgia wallet rape. The people complaining about complaining are stupid.

The people complaining about people complaining about complaining are the real heroes

Chris

Potato del Grande
The depth of builds remains to be seen. But the amount of item affixes and such makes it appear somewhat promising.
I can't wait to increase the duration of my defensive skills by 38%.

• 1Barf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah dude you totally need to, so much of your future spank material is gonna be drawn based on something from this game, don't miss out.

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh, the wisdom! A game that's not even out yet is dogshit because nobody's discussing intricate details? Genius!

Groundbreaking? Inspiring? It's a game, not the Sistine Chapel.

Cash grab? Welcome to capitalism, my friend.

Complaining about complainers complaining? That's...complicated.

Stay insightful, game Nostradamus!

Missed a perfect opportunity for "Sixteen Chapel? More like Seventeenth Chapel, am I right!?"

Chris

Potato del Grande
Missed a perfect opportunity for "Sixteen Chapel? More like Seventeenth Chapel, am I right!?"
This is a common misconception, it's not the Sixteen Chapel because there are sixteen or more chapels in The Vatican. It's called that because you can only fit 16 people inside it.

It's a lot like Seal Team 6 which isn't the 6th Seal Team, but rather a team with 6 Seals on it.

• 1Picard

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
These last few pages…
I just want to known if I should give blizzard money, beta played well enough so on one hand Diablo but on the other is the last decade or so of constant fuck ups…

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
These last few pages…
I just want to known if I should give blizzard money, beta played well enough so on one hand Diablo but on the other is the last decade or so of constant fuck ups…

Game is going to be mediocre if you can accept that then drop the cash join the 10 or so of us on discord for the next 2-3 weeks have a beer and have a laugh. Best that can be offered.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These last few pages…
It will keep you entertained til FF16.