Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TREE(3)
Wendy torrance shelly duvall the shining GIF on GIFER - by ...

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I had a young co-worker today ask me if he should change his time in Steam because EST is releasing at 7pm but Cali gets it at 4 and he wanted it earlier lol :\ it took way more explaining than it should've.

• 8Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Well shit and just like that I am back in, not a huge Fextralife fan but he usually on point with stuff like this.

That all sounded good but I did a double take when he said the story wasn’t as good as previous games. Like wtf? It’s been a long time but I don’t remember shit about D1 story, don’t know anything about D2’s because I never got into it, I know for a fact though that D3’s story was pure dogshit.

If D4 story telling keeps pace with what we saw in the previews it will be the best Diablo story and that’s not saying much. (Unless D2’s was good but I never hear anyone talking about it’s story…)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had a young co-worker today ask me if he should change his time in Steam because EST is releasing at 7pm but Cali gets it at 4 and he wanted it earlier lol :\ it took way more explaining than it should've.

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That all sounded good but I did a double take when he said the story wasn’t as good as previous games. Like wtf? It’s been a long time but I don’t remember shit about D1 story, don’t know anything about D2’s because I never got into it, I know for a fact though that D3’s story was pure dogshit.

If D4 story telling keeps pace with what we saw in the previews it will be the best Diablo story and that’s not saying much. (Unless D2’s was good but I never hear anyone talking about it’s story…)

The story has never been good. Its basically just hell vs heaven, or angels vs demons. You're not missing anything.

ARPGs may have RPG in the name, but I can't remember a single one that had a story I cared about or was interesting.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think the story of Diablo is good, just not told well. There's some interesting things going on in there, but it's stuff that you have to do homework for

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I just remember in d3 some ghost tells you about the Nephilim, you go into the forest to kill other ghosts, and when you come back he's just calling you the Nephilim with no transition

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

Didn’t know you worked for Blizzard. Mic drop.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Day 1 patch will include balance changes, throw out them build guides!

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I guess its good to at least be aware of what the most powerful build is perceived to be. But in reality, most people wont see their first sacred piece until several days have passed, much less will they have made it very far into the Paragon Board.

I just wish, personally, that the fucking game didnt release at 7pm at night. Im showing my age, cause Ive grown to like my peaceful ass early mornings in quiet solitude.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I have no desire to crank out a 7 hour sesh starting at 6 on a Thursday...

On the other hand, bourbon.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
So...uh. D4 content popped up on my Youtube page. It is a review of the fucking reviews.

200-3071444388.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Who the hell cares about story in a Diablo game?

Come On Wtf GIF
I enjoy a good story and the first two games had a decent one. D3's was forgettable, and like I said earlier, I expect this one to be subversive by forcing you to eventually team up with Lilith and "smash the patriarchy."

It doesn't really matter as this kind of bullshit is everywhere. Just another sign of the current moment we're in.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf