Here's your end game, bro

• 5Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
1685512248006.png

I KNOW this Pantheon dicksucker did not besmirch Lordess Holly's name.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

These are the people who know how to make the best game for you. Serious about gaming like no other..

It's forum posters like you who have ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine!

1685512531964.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I'm the faggot for pointing that out, ok

Boy Sergeant Slate.... where are ya now

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They nerfed his aggro and assist radius on p99 in a massive cave to the whiners (and his resists were weak AF there too)

OG Slate was one bad dude

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don't you guys play phone games?!?!

lol..

I joke because phone gatcha games or whatever they are called, like Genshin Impact, pride themselves on absurd numbers like 4.21e DAMAGE!! Wonder if Diablo will start in on that shit or not.
You mean Idle Games.

Genshin Impact is a legit PC/Console game that can play on mobile and has been made by competent people. It's like Breath of the Wild with optional gatcha characters, it's really good.

You need some difficult combo of buffs to hit a big number in Genshin Impact.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
These are the people who know how to make the best game for you. Serious about gaming like no other..

View attachment 475791

tombstone-kurt-russell.gif

9 of 10 of these will be unemployed come acquisition close.

And the other 1/10 already got shit canned and works at Bungie.

And this isn't even 1% of the bullshit there.

1685538209229.png

The train of common sense, game development talent, and industry correction is coming around the bend. It's already hit the diversity hire do nothings in most every other tech firm. Now, it's time for the game industry.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
9 of 10 of these will be unemployed come acquisition close.

And the other 1/10 already got shit canned and works at Bungie.

And this isn't even 1% of the bullshit there.

View attachment 475810

The train of common sense, game development talent, and industry correction is coming around the bend. It's already hit the diversity hire do nothings in most every other tech firm. Now, it's time for the game industry.

Ya that Bungie one stuck in there and lol

Their priority is "changing the face of gaming" or destroying whatever joy is left in our hobbies

These people are filled with the spirit of whatever ancient cultures called the anti Christ

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So these bitches slither their way in the offices, hand out BJs for advancement then scream rape, mysoggyknees, and harassment, get all the dudes fired or quit, take their jobs and profit?

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So what class are you all rolling?

I'm always drawn to the Necromancer but in D3 they hade really bad builds all based on one long cooldown like "Land of the Dead". And in D2 I enjoyed it as well but the skeleton AI was pretty bad and the maps were not very optimized for the pets. Sorcerer is my other go to but I don't know what to pick at the moment between the two.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im personally holding out on this one until I see more of the end game and seasonal shit, see if its even worth it. Because what I have been seeing up till this point is just whatever.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like