Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah, the time zone for England spits Ireland to the west and Germany to the east. Blizzard's line at the tip of Greenland is nothing and is in the middle of UTC-3.
To be fair to Blizzard, while the middle of UTC 0 is through London, nothing to the west of it has UTC -1 until you hit America.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I for sure am not buying it. But some here are going to throw the money down for about 3 weeks of what will be no doubt fun with forum bro-hems. They could do that though with any other game without feeding the people behind this steaming pile of shit. I am a disappointed father right now.
That's the thing that's in danger of me giving Blizzard money, it's an online "event".

The last big one we had was Elden Ring? Zelda is that too bit I think Switch exclusive is limiting it's reach.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
UTC is a fake "timezone" made up by a bunch of wooden toothed gaybois. Nobody tells time via that faggot shit.

Use a real time like PDT, EST, CST, etc. so we know wtf you're talking about.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will season 1 be a league reset? If so there's no point playing for 2 months unless there's a lot to carry over or seasons are only 2 months.

There is account wide stuff that would help with season. And it seems its just like d3. Season servers on their own. But at the same time there is non season servers you can just sit in and play but dont get new season stuff. When a season is over your characters are moved to that and only available there. in d3, stuff in seasons never really became permanent as far as I remember, so unless that changes.

So before season, you would want to do the account wide stuff and finish campaign(since you just have to do it once).

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
UTC is a fake "timezone" made up by a bunch of wooden toothed gaybois. Nobody tells time via that faggot shit.

Use a real time like PDT, EST, CST, etc. so we know wtf you're talking about.

Exactly, shit releases on Thursday June 1st at 7:00pm EST the only time zone in the world that matters.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Where are you living in which a foot long cold cut combo is more than 6?

Ouch. I would move.
Thats on par with Indiana as well. A footlong combo is now $16+.

Average #1 combo at any random fast food place is $11-$12, Portillos is $16, Panda Express is now $15 or so. Trip for 3 to Dairy Queen is now $30+. You can get a full meal at Texas Roadhouse with a meat and 2 sides and unlimited rolls for the same price as a Chick Fil A combo now.

Fast food is rapidly pricing themselves out of the market.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Exactly, shit releases on Thursday June 1st at 7:00pm EST the only time zone in the world that matters.
Think! The only only timezone that is real is getting it at midnight, everyone else gets the +/- hours bullshit.
1685477961664.png

• 1Pants on Fire!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Well shit and just like that I am back in, not a huge Fextralife fan but he usually on point with stuff like this.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Would love to hear what Kripparrian has to say too, but so far no video.
Kripp's been doing vids on his Casual account. Says he likes it so far, but doesn't want to say it's going to be great because he basically went all in on Diablo 3 after liking its beta and that shit the bed. Also probably won't replace Battlegrounds as his main content since these seasonal games only really hold his interest for a month or two on season drop.

• 1Like

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I for sure am not buying it. But some here are going to throw the money down for about 3 weeks of what will be no doubt fun with forum bro-hems. They could do that though with any other game without feeding the people behind this steaming pile of shit. I am a disappointed father right now.

I'm disappointed here, Ut. I know I've missed out quite a bit when you've jumped into Discord but I was hoping you'd pick this up for release so that we can throw back a few and play something together.

Speaking of, can we get 2-3 more channels added to Discord for launch?

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I'm disappointed here, Ut. I know I've missed out quite a bit when you've jumped into Discord but I was hoping you'd pick this up for release so that we can throw back a few and play something together.

Speaking of, can we get 2-3 more channels added to Discord for launch?

Hey I can always drop into discord and sing a few songs :)

• 1Worf

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Hey I can always drop into discord and sing a few songs :)

I accept this as a compromise by virtue of my respect of those that maintain the moral high ground of not giving Bliz money. As a result, I claim the newly cemented "Blackjack & Hookers" channel and will see you there Thursday.

• 1Double Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
The big number thing is a bit annoying. D3 helped by shortening it with M's, B's, and T's after the numbers so everything was more manageable. I'm guessing they go that route later but they want people to see omega numbers early on so they can feel themselves "powering up". What it will also do is get people mad that X class hits for 39 trillion and Y class only hits for 3 trillion, even if it hits 10x more often. Because people dumb.

• 1Truth!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The big number thing is a bit annoying. D3 helped by shortening it with M's, B's, and T's after the numbers so everything was more manageable. I'm guessing they go that route later but they want people to see omega numbers early on so they can feel themselves "powering up". What it will also do is get people mad that X class hits for 39 trillion and Y class only hits for 3 trillion, even if it hits 10x more often. Because people dumb.
Thats why gamers came up with shit like DPS, to help the dumb people along a bit.