Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Has anyone found the theory crafters or those that played the media event for zooming builds to start with? That WW barb build using the gloves can't really be it so far.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Does this game have smart loot shit so lets say you roll up a rogue, so only rogue loot drops, or does it all drop so you can keep good shit and twink other classes later?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Does this game have smart loot shit so lets say you roll up a rogue, so only rogue loot drops, or does it all drop so you can keep good shit and twink other classes later?

It's mostly smart look same as Diablo 3, with maybe a couple of items for other classes here and there. Which is also kind of game but whatever.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm too dumb to figure out what this Sorc is doing.

My guess is that they start with frost nova then pop fire shield and lightning ultimate followed by arc lash spam, while also having zappy zappy buff from little lightning globes that proc off lightning skills. Similar to what I'll be using.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think I'll miss the error logins as it releases at 1 AM Euro time. Hopefully the queues and shit will be over in the afternoon on friday.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I probably won't get to play much but I went ahead and pre-ordered anyways. Am off on Sunday but before that i'm probably gonna be working too much to play on Thur/Fri/Sat. Hope there's a bunch of server issues so that nobody else gets to play either!

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If you are interested in the story, the Book of Lorath 4 part series is worth a listen as a good recap up till now.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users