Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
wasn't planning on playing at launch, played the beta and thought it was fine but nothing i really give a shit about. however on xbox (console only) you can buy the standard edition for $70 in the microsoft store app, wait a few mins, buy the ultimate for $30 upgrade fee (make sure it is only $30, you get a $70 discount if the system knows you own standard edition), wait a few mins, then refund the standard edition and you get to keep the ultimate edition for $30.

it'll probably get fixed and its kind of dumb to do all this shit and pay $30 for a game you probably didn't really plan on playing, but whatever I haven't really played a blizzzard game since overwatch 1. already preloaded on my series X and i just plan on playing the campaign and ending, zero interest in loot grind or coop or battle passes or anything like that

Just saw this. This is epic :) Do you think you will get hosed come time to play? Any way to fuck Blizzard out of cash seems appropriate (No I am not buying) but I am hoping this works for you and you do not get charged back on the standard edition or lose access.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
IDK man if its something to play with your kid I don't see that as a total loss. mkopec mkopec just need to teach him how to enjoy POE as well.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok,

I too decided to play it. Hell it is the first game I have purchased this year so......

Also to add to the misery I plan to play a Necromancer.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
IDK man if its something to play with your kid I don't see that as a total loss. mkopec mkopec just need to teach him how to enjoy POE as well.
Playing Delta Force and Delta Force 2 with my Dad are some of my best memories from adolescence. It's money well spent IMO.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to sit tight as I am still playing Zelda. But we'll see if I get around to wanting to ARPG.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Problem is hes on xbox, im on PC master race. So unless this has crossplay hes on his own.
Full crossplay, my nigguh. Look at that, Blizzard bringing families together..

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Playing Delta Force and Delta Force 2 with my Dad are some of my best memories from adolescence. It's money well spent IMO.

Man this takes me back. My dad and I used to play Combat and Super breakout on Atari 2600.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah even on my old ass comp it runs solid enough.. just don't download or enable to high rez bullshit until you have a rig to game in 4k easy enough with.

Yeah I am on ass old machine, 1070 and old ass i5 6500 and no issues. I think I turned down shadows and some lighting, just to get some FPS. And made sure to not have high res textures(it does them by default), saves you 40 gigs too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users