Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bets for how often new content will be added?

As in features/bosses/zones, not skins to buy? How about expansions?

I'm guessing one small zone a year and an expansion every 3 years.

• 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like this should be a meme if it isn't already.

"Runs great on my datacenter class GPU."
From what I understand the 4090 is the desk your monitor sits on. It uses a 2 Horsepower AC unit to cool it. The power supply for it is cool looking.

1685639094648.png

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Problem is hes on xbox, im on PC master race. So unless this has crossplay hes on his own.
Make sure he knows how disappointed you are that he failed to join the esteemed PC gaming master race and instead chose to be a console peasant.

Then big dick on PC and show off your poopsocking prowess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Not buying a reskin of d3. If anything proves me wrong a few weeks from now when most of the content is shown, i might change my mind.

That video earlier in this thread just 100 percent was a greater rift, i've played that shit before.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Make sure he knows how disappointed you are that he failed to join the esteemed PC gaming master race and instead chose to be a console peasant.

Then big dick on PC and show off your poopsocking prowess.
LOL I even gave him my old PC and his bro gave him his old 3060 ti. And the fucker refuses to play anything other than xbone. I guess its his friends and shit though.

• 1WTF

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Not buying a reskin of d3. If anything proves me wrong a few weeks from now when most of the content is shown, i might change my mind.

That video earlier in this thread just 100 percent was a greater rift, i've played that shit before.

The only reason I'll end up getting it is the wife wants to couch co-op. If she weren't interested, there's a chance a friend or two could convince me, but I'd more likely pass completely.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Good sir you have to walk up a little hallway to fight the boss instead of it spawning on top of you. It is patently different!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This looks like it'll be fun to level some characters to 100 but endgame looks bad so far.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

It pretty much is Diablo 3 reskinned, but now Diablo 3 is dead so you gotta move on and play the new super aids 4 because plain old super aids 3 just isn't what it used to be. You don't want to be the faggot still trying to play plain Street Fight 2 now do you?

526.gif

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Best cosmetics you will ever be able to earn in game after 1,000 hours of play.

1685641969182.png

And your one of many $28 dollar Cosmetic choices - What a bargain.

1685642177802.png

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
According to folks who did the preview it's like 55-70 hours to level 100.

So expect some autist to hit cap Friday.

• 3Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't wait until they start selling faggot flags and Ukraine horse flags for $30 a pop. You know for self expression. Probably add the "I can't breath" emote and BLM armor sets as well.

And I know when Biden loving pedo members of the board who will buy then already.
I'd actually pay for a "Cant Breathe" emote. They can claim the brownie points for having it while I straight troll everyone with it when I one shot them in PVP.
Bets for how often new content will be added?

As in features/bosses/zones, not skins to buy? How about expansions?

I'm guessing one small zone a year and an expansion every 3 years.
If they actually want this battle pass to work, they better be adding something. Cause even free cosmetics in Diablo 3 didnt get me back more than a handful of times and that was just because someone else was playing it.
Best cosmetics you will ever be able to earn in game after 1,000 hours of play.

View attachment 476016

And your one of many $28 dollar Cosmetic choices - What a bargain.

View attachment 476017
Thats just patently false and low brown trolling, my boy. There are some insanely good looking cosmetics in the base game. I actually think the cosmetics Im seeing on the cash shop are reproducing the New World cash shop effect. As none of them look more than just "ok."

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Thats just patently false and low brown trolling, my boy. There are some insanely good looking cosmetics in the base game. I actually think the cosmetics Im seeing on the cash shop are reproducing the New World cash shop effect. As none of them look more than just "ok."
This is base in game armor, plenty of stuff looks great without having to go to the cash shop.

1685644271172.png

• 5Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is base in game armor, plenty of stuff looks great without having to go to the cash shop.

View attachment 476024
I tried to google it after going back a few pages and still not seeing it. Some of the shields the Necromancer gets are just incredible, too. The Sorcerer's gear is straight up Persian Royalty kind of look, which is "meh" to me, but it still looks cool. Whats even better is that we've just seen the cosmetics from Fractured Peaks basic. As gear is suppose to represent the region it drops in, AND the hell tide events are suppose to add some kind of cosmetic effect to that regions gear (since Hell Tides move around or w/e).

Again, the cash shop cosmetics just look like garbage compared to whats in the base game. Straight up New World comparison and Im quite ok with that.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 476024

Let me know when you see that skin from drops. :) Because the skin for Deathless Visage Helm was slated to be shown in beta but moved right to the fucking cash shop.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Seriously?