Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Hard to say. Every class seems to have some pretty insane potential. Frost shards sorc seems to be pretty close in power and WW barbs too. While druid is pretty insane but maybe they're a bit too slow to be s+ although they certainly have the tankiness to compensate.

Every class.

*mutters in Necromancer*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You all who poopsock this have you unlocked all renown? I'm guessing getting 20 paragon points is a big deal. I have only gotten Fractured Peaks as of yet and still in Tier 2 dungeons because I don't get a Tier 3 sigil to drop.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
How many builds per class are viable right now?

It's more a question of how many are 1) viable 2) achievable and 3) fun enough to play.

This list is very thin IMO, most of the ones that could "easily" go vertical were the ones that are nerfed.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
i paid $30 for the ultimate edition thanks to the xbox glitch last week and finished the campaign at my slow ass pace, I think the game shows me at 29 hours so far which is ludicrously longer than probably most people. if you're a casual its a pretty fun game, the story kinda sucks although the last few hours was pretty good. The map is massive and i think its still ~40% unrevealed for me at level 45, i didnt do a ton of side quests either so i'm sure there is a shit load left to do.

running fine on xbox, im sure it plays better on pc but it is cross save so if I pick up the pc version on sale i can just continue on my character no issues. i doubt i'll get too crazy into grinding but i can dip in and out whenever i wanna do something, feels like there is a vast amount of content i can play at whatever pace i want - solo, group, easy, hard as fuck, whatever. thats nice.

i am definitely on #teamlilith, she did nothing wrong

They should have gone with Olivia Munn instead of this plastic skank.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Actually got frustrated tonight. Ran into a single rare with 3 affixes, one was vampiric. Now normally, they have healed once and then I killed them. This fucker, i would spend all my spirit, get him to ~40% and he would hit me once and heal to full. He did this 7+ times at least. And the entire time I am fighting him, never proc'd earthen might for the free full spirit + 100% crit to try and burst it down. The druid is fun and tanky, but man if you don't proc the spirit refill, it can be down right tedious. Trying to maul to get spirit on mobs that swing and take 25% life or the affixes almost kill you as you go into to melee. Just makes me want to play a build not so reliant on lucky hits or has such resource problems on single targets. Packs are no issue as you get spirit from hitting mobs and a ton more hits to proc that lucky hit.

Honestly thinking of trying the tornado, but seems it requires the unique helm to function. And the game keeps giving me hunting rings or 1h axes. But it seems a lot less reliant on a lucky proc for resource or packs, can do single target dmg pretty damn well and is fast in the movement department.
I kite them into other groups. Since pulverize has substantial range, they are never close enough to life steal.

I think it was Janx Janx that showed me a video of it? But the landslide druid basically covers the entire floor in a 3 meter by 3 meter square of landslide. Its crazy looking. Just, as always, its scary to change your build so drastically and I hate that.

Is anybody on that can invite for guild? Fires of Heaven is not visible.
Ask in Discord. Just about every non-lurker user here, Ive tagged with officer privs. (Nothing against the lurkers, I just have no idea who you are, usually.)

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I kite them into other groups. Since pulverize has substantial range, they are never close enough to life steal.

Yeah I would of done this if there was more around. Unfortunately it was just this mob and then boss. And because it was one mob and I never could proc the stupid earthen might, I had to melee to get spirit back. Thus in range for the hit to re-heal it. Like I said, it was a bad combo of events that just left me frustrated. And showed a real weakness/tediousness to the build, even more then I already knew.

I ended up just kiting it away, then using my dodge/charge to get way ahead and just ran to the boss to finish the dungeon.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is the guild cross server or do we need a Euro FoH?

I usually play in US but have 3 IRL friends on this in EU.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Apparently a diet consisting of mostly Taco Bell makes you retarded
Certainly not the meth, not at all...
I know its hard for all of you who love to spam how blizzard is a bunch of trannies who deserve no money at all but then you buy all their games anyways to understand but when I think someone is too big of a faggot to contribute to their income, I don't do it, even if its just 2 cents from clicking their youtube video.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Did they turn back the goblin spawns? Seen about 15 of them today so far, and about 10 yesterday while out questing around for renown.
I'm almost lvl 60 and I've seen one. Just one.

• 1WTF

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
20 hour queue at 8am. Nice.
1419 minute queue. For the people who have dealt with d4 queues, wut do? Leave it sitting, exit and try again, or just give up for today? Will this login attempt eventually work in awhile when they get shit working or will it count down for 1419 minutes?
On what platform? I log on after work and have yet to be in a queue. I play on Xbox.

Aazrael

Are the queues America only? Have had zero login or server issues in eurocuckistan.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It wasn’t a real queue, it was basically down. Once it came back up those queues dropped to a few minutes and then went away altogether

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users