Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
1419 minute queue. For the people who have dealt with d4 queues, wut do? Leave it sitting, exit and try again, or just give up for today? Will this login attempt eventually work in awhile when they get shit working or will it count down for 1419 minutes?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Extended Que Times? That shit is tomorrow.

Whelp hopefully they get this going before Diablo 5.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Never really heard of a game that had a smooth pre launch, smooth launch day, then shits the bed a couple days later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am guessing they are trying to be ready for the weekend?

/shrug who knows. Well, now it is the true Diablo experience.

• 1Worf

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Just got in. They must have fixed whatever but don't leave your que

Buddy just said he is a 50 min que though.

May have been a rollback, too.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is what network types do, they constantly tinker with shit when it's working fine until it breaks and causes mass issues. Then they blame it on something arbitrary to save their asses because no one knows enough about it to call them on their shit.
As a network guy this reads like a sysops engineer always blaming the network.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So bit of a PSA. Damage to slowed enemies doesn't count towards chilled enemies even though chill slows enemies. They're considered a different mod. Just incase anyone was wondering.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
So bit of a PSA. Damage to slowed enemies doesn't count towards chilled enemies even though chill slows enemies. They're considered a different mod. Just incase anyone was wondering.
:trump:
Never really heard of a game that had a smooth pre launch, smooth launch day, then shits the bed a couple days later.
Would be more indicative of how many people bought the pre-launch version vs retail it sounds like.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Krip has a video about how resists don't seem to do shit.
Its posted above. Not having your resists in the paragon board is definitely noticeable. Brahma took his off and said he could feel it, I took off some major nodes and I could feel it. So I would be willing to bet that the visual interface is showing the wrong number? Maybe? Cause you'll definitely melt without resistances from the Paragon board. But should they be stronger? I want to say yes, cause from what Ive seen - Sorcerers and Necros flat out die if they get caught. Where in the lower nightmare levels, they should at least have enough time to hit a button.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Barely any queue's at launch, and now this shit a week later. This is a first.

Cut them a break. They are new to the internet and haven't done an online style game until now. I'm sure at some point they will figure out how to solve resource issues by applying more resources to them.

LOL.

I bet these shitheads are running this off of AWS or something equally stupid.

• 1Salty

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Its posted above. Not having your resists in the paragon board is definitely noticeable. Brahma took his off and said he could feel it, I took off some major nodes and I could feel it.

The question isn't whether or not resists do *something* it's whether or not they are a decent trade for armour in the case of damage reduction.

Replace all instances of +resist on your paragon with +armour and then see how tough you feel. Just removing resists from the paragon board is a no-brainer that you'll take more damage. It's also possible that resists on the paragon board apply differently.

• 1Like