<Bronze Donator>
This thread is worse than the politics thread

1686877307640.png

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Another example of how Blizzard is full of retards who don't game. Is every little event in a Nightmare dungeon is just a fucking insta skip by me and I am guessing pretty much every one of you as well. XP is trash, rewards are trash, and loot is trash, so fuck em let them die.

oocu8yrc446b1.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really fucking useful. I'm confused on the chest names, though. Like wtf is "Devouring Moon Chest" supposed to mean?
They named each mystery chest, instead of it being mysterey_chest_028. Dunno if that's a Blizzard data mined thing, or something the community did.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Renown is impactful, anyone that says it isn’t is retarded. Sure, you could not do it and still get by but the paragon and skill points definitely have an impact

To be clear I didn't say renown wasn't impactful. I said getting all renown bonuses isn't.

The skill points are so easy to get they come naturally. Only the paragon is what you need to work toward and that isn't all that impactful given the effort necessary to do it in the games current state.

Chris

Potato del Grande
To be clear I didn't say renown wasn't impactful. I said getting all renown bonuses isn't.

The skill points are so easy to get they come naturally. Only the paragon is what you need to work toward and that isn't all that impactful given the effort necessary to do it in the games current state.
Wat. You stop getting skill points after 50, you absolutley need to get the ones from Renown.

Also I'm working on the Paragon boards and you can get some very impactful skills from Legendary nodes but they take a lot of points to get to. Like I think I can drop my generator ability as a Rogue if I get the node that applies vulnerable.

It's like saying that +5 levels isn't impactful because that's what Renown gives you.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Weird, it's like the same group of ignorant, grievance-fueled assholes who hate everything ruined both.

Yeah that pretty much paints the picture of the diversity hires at Blizzard and most everywhere in the industry right now. At least with Blizzard they will be Bud Lighted soon enough after the acquisition. So that's good news!

• 1Like

skylan

Trakanon Raider
Combat is fun, game looks great, loot sucks, too grindy and repetitive.

That's my in depth review of the game. I'm sure it will improve over time.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>

Yeah, I think I’m done after about 15-20 hours, much like Diablo 3’s start. I think it’s a great base, but it needs more work. The loot just doesn’t grab me all. I’m very quickly bored of the dungeons that all look too similar just to grind out glyphs / gear. It’s a bit bland. I know they’ll make it better but it’s unfortunate they didn’t have good enough of a team to make it better out of the gate. I’m also greatly annoyed by some dungeons having shit that stuns you all the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Picked it up, and honestly barb feels pretty bad at level 37. Fury is a shit mechanic the first 50 levels until you become a tasmanian devil and don't care about it.anymore.

Lacking the proper apsrcts and glyphs feels like dog shit tbh

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is pathing fucked up or did I just get lucky?
Just started playing and ran into Butcher at level 25, he was going to smoke me but I ran away and he got stuck in a door and just stood there. Same with another dungeon boss about 15 minutes before that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Someone here said the end game would suck balls.... Who was that? I forget.

Fucker

Log Wizard
3rd time I encountered Butcher. He was standing next to a conduit pylon. Pretty trivial after that.

• 2Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Just ran into a bugged event where I had to free 5 prisoners for mastery, freed them but one stayed unfree (but was no longer clickable to free). Nice.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Just ran into a bugged event where I had to free 5 prisoners for mastery, freed them but one stayed unfree (but was no longer clickable to free). Nice.
Yeap. For that event you have to free the first one, and then WAIT until it transfers over to the objective to free the remaining 5. If you free the 2nd one too early, you fuck yourself.

I've done it twice now fucking myself before I learned. It should not work like it does.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

Inc wizardhawk to compare it with PoE and tell you that ARPGs are supposed to suck.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This isn't an ARPG it's a depression simulator.

If you want an ARPG go play Zelda.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users