Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My sorc is sitting at level 76 or 77 and I kind of want to try the other specs but can't be really assed to hunt gear for them and research level new glyphs if a new season is right around the corner.

I really wish Blizzard wasn't full of fuckups and actually had a plan to communicate. I don't see a big reason to push or level much more because it's kind of boring but I do a helltide and maybe a couple of nightmares when I log on for an hour or two here and there.

It's really stupid how much of a bonus to speed, xp, and damn near everything is as a group but counter to that it's so fucking bad to find one in game. Look in guild make a party and keep everyone on the same page. Another aspect that would of been discovered by people who actually played their fucking game.

If Season 1 is soon there is zero reason to put much effort in between now and then.
You better not burn out. I aint playing this shit while the Druid is basically fucked. But if there is even a slight come to Jesus moment for this game in Season 1 - Im expecting you to be there. :p
There's a craftable potion that gives you unstoppable for 1 second.
Its a really odd way they worded that potion, too. Its in the bottom left city as a side quest if anyone is curious.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What's everyone drinking tonight? I should be on around 10pm central.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think he means as in their drop table is bugged when it comes to unique drops?

Oh. Hasn't happened to me yet. Two unique dupes on my chest and one helm so far. Level 61. I heard Druids can get Barbarian drops? That would suck but it's gotta be such a low chance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
"DIABLO 2 WAS PEAK ARPG COMPLICATION AND D4 IS JUST FOR DUMB-DUMB CASUALS!!"

Chris, Sean, etc. proceed to play the game and don't even understand how the loot works in it, call it "trash" because it doesn't agree with what their nostalgic, 16 year old self thought was "hard'.

Makes me wonder if any of them even played d2r.
There's a craftable potion that gives you unstoppable for 1 second.
Is there even a way to use it without having to open your inventory, find it and click it tho? I have a couple I got from random drops but i'd imagine crafting 15000 of them to play for a couple days would require like 800 hours of herb farming too.

Chris

Potato del Grande
No you don't, you take the legendary power off and stick it on a good item. Are you even playing this same game? After level 30 or so, legendaries are just crafting mats to make other items, unless the legendary also has good stats on its own.
And then what if I get a better item and I don't have the legendary power anymore?

I'm constantly waiting for the perfect item to craft into. I'm going to have to change my build to have dungeon only aspects.

• 1Picard

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Finished the main storyline. It's meh - feels like an ending to the intro part of a game.
I'm sure it's mostly because they're doing the same thing everyone does these days and already have multiple "expansions" planned and half-complete because they just don't put it all into the base game, so they can make 3x the money.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finished the main storyline. It's meh - feels like an ending to the intro part of a game.
It's the Diablo 1 story. Something is corrupting the world and you track them down, but evil escapes in a soulstone.

The DLC stuff is going to be the Diablo 2 story with Mephisto instead of Diablo being the wanderer.

Final DLC will be Diablo 3 retarded heaven invasion stuff and you fight Diablo finally.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
you can put potions on the emote wheel
Holy shit, like a *real* ARPG.

1686938704159.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It's the Diablo 1 story. Something is corrupting the world and you track them down, but evil escapes in a soulstone.

The DLC stuff is going to be the Diablo 2 story with Mephisto instead of Diablo being the wanderer.

Final DLC will be Diablo 3 retarded heaven invasion stuff and you fight Diablo finally.
Are you sure you're even playing the right game?

• 2Worf

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Rares start dropping with 4 affixes at level 50ish, once you hit sacred items, and soon after all sacred rares have 4 affixes.

Originally, endgame ancestral rares were supposed to have 5 affixes. Not sure if they're saving that for WT5 or whatever.

Ok that’s the issue then, I’m still in WT2 with my wife finishing up the campaign.