Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I think the reason resists suck is because in PoE you get -60 all resists, and then you build up to positive resist. In this it seems to be you stack your resists up, with big diminishing returns because of the way it calcs, and then they apply the -40 resist so you're never really above 10 resist which is dogshit.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
There's an aspect that gives two charges, and we have a ton of stuff that reduces cooldowns. I rarely don't have at least one charge up, and I use it offensively and defensively.

Oh yeah I haven't actually played rogue yet so not too familiar. Will probably be my S1 character though!

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
We already figured that they would end up being the entirety of the end game when just theory crafting after the first beta. Now, of course, its coming true.

The lazy part of me is glad its going to be the pinnacle spot to get exp for both glyphs and paragon exp. The simplicity of that is nice and appreciated. But there is some small part of me that likes the idea of having to grind different activities to achieve different things.

A question in good faith: Within the game that exists today, no new features - what would an ideal endgame gameplay loop look like for you?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
A question in good faith: Within the game that exists today, no new features - what would an ideal endgame gameplay loop look like for you?
Another world tier that is set levels. Act 1 is 80 and it scales up so that there are locations that are 100. Maybe have dungeons that are 80/90/100, and you can still progress nightmare dungeons if you so choose.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
They just clarified. Sounds like only the first two renown rewards will carry over to seasons because alters and area discovery is enough to bump you to 2 and those activities are the only thing that carry over.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
The campfire chat today was quite informative. It sounded that they received and think about a lot of feedback.

Also it had T.Wat

1686943016124.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just not having to do the lilith statues was the big one for me, rest being seasonally should be fine for me

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They just need to add POE type bossing into the mix for end game. Long quest chains of completing certint reqs in nightmares, which opens up Boss tier 1, with unique loot. Then boss tier 2...etc... Adds a bit more of variety than jsut nightmare tier 200 dungeon grind over and over. Or finding some pieces of some ancient relic in those dungeons, when put together, opens up a portal to boss...etc...

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
I don't like this. That'll make Nightmare dungeons the 'whole game' and we'll be back to the Greater Rift problem.
What’s the alternative? No one likes running around a map do get exp, it’s inefficient. Same with loot. If people are willing to do thousands of mindless rifts and Baal runs, then this is what Blizzard thinks people want.

I would be interested in hearing what you think would be a superior way to farm loot and exp that people won’t bitch even more about.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Crazy to hear there is still 700 slots left on HC. I expected it to be much lower, maybe 200 slots left.

But probably even crazier 300 people got it done given all the different bugs and live service issues at launch. I mean some guy completed a dungeon then logged back in fucking dead after a DC.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What’s the alternative?
Helltides are cool, so more stuff in the overworld would be my first suggestion. Blood moons, super helltides!

The fact that D4 has an overworld is the most interesting innovation in the series so far, yet underleveraged outside of helltides and the PvP areas.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I would prefer multiple end game activities. They dont have to be exactly equal in rewards, but relatively close or each provide something unique you want. Like mist said, D3 suffered because the only activity at the end was GRs. And their behavior so far points to them just wanting to push NM dungeons. Also because they tied glyph leveling to those NM dungeons, its even more required.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Less than 9 if you slot an effect. 2 charges. Plus you could further reduce the CD in your skilltree on hit.

Wudijo ran 2 charges on his first 100 on HC
This is the way. Shadowstep + Evade = AOE stunlock everything.

1686943586176.png
1686943598687.png
1686943641611.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
A couple of barbarian uniques are flagged as possible drops for druids, confirmed being fixed before S1.

• 1Like