Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ive completed the campaign 2x once on my first of course, which was a barb, got him to like 54 or some shit and found out how weak the bleed build was I was using in T3. Need to respec his ass. Then rolled up a druid and forgot to click the skip campaign button so ran the whole campaign again, got him to like lv60 and got bored. Honestly didnt mind the campaign while leveling. Then rolled a necro with no campaign and still playing him and hes like 59 right now. Still going strong.

Even if you forget to hit skip campaign when you make a new character.. There is still an option after the fact at the login screen.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Even if you forget to hit skip campaign when you make a new character.. There is still an option after the fact at the login screen.
Yeah It didnt matter, I didnt mind. Gave me goals along the way and the story shit drops some good loot too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Picked it up, and honestly barb feels pretty bad at level 37. Fury is a shit mechanic the first 50 levels until you become a tasmanian devil and don't care about it.anymore.

Lacking the proper apsrcts and glyphs feels like dog shit tbh
Yeah I literally just hit 37 on barb last night and it's been tough to work up the urge to even log in. I'm sure there are better builds but having to shout/ stomp /- frenzy to build up a few heavy hits and then rinse / repeat just isn't fun.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Honestly though for almost 2 hours talking they covered shit all issues, lol.
A lot of that is the fat retard who brought the cookies like a fatty. Dude droned on and on without saying anything substantive. TWat and the other dude were fine but they need to confine that fat boomer to streams when they are announcing shit like "community events", art contests, hair/face changes, etc. Anything that involves substance, they need to kick his fat ass out.

• 2Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
a lot of the campaign shit is fluff that can be completely cut off. I don't need to go through 4 towns (why so many fucking towns?) talking to 4 idiots not fighting any fucking mobs.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
a lot of the campaign shit is fluff that can be completely cut off. I don't need to go through 4 towns (why so many fucking towns?) talking to 4 idiots not fighting any fucking mobs.

How are they going to justify spending 30 million on voice over garbage if they don't have engagement metrics showing that turbo tards spent X number of hours talking to DickNuts_01 and picking their assholes in each location?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I literally just hit 37 on barb last night and it's been tough to work up the urge to even log in. I'm sure there are better builds but having to shout/ stomp /- frenzy to build up a few heavy hits and then rinse / repeat just isn't fun.
Yeah the class is just not fun. You dont feel powerful at all with that shit class. With druid I felt powerful since lv3. The way people talking about barb is you need at least another 30-40 levels and good gear to finally do the spin to win, and still relying on shouts to carry your ass which are ona 15+ sec or whatever CD, so thats where the gear comes into play with all the CD reduction.

Its jsut a shit class and frustrating as all hell. I reccomend to shelve the barb and roll up a druid instead, your fun level will skyrocket right away.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They just need to add POE type bossing into the mix for end game. Long quest chains of completing certint reqs in nightmares, which opens up Boss tier 1, with unique loot. Then boss tier 2...etc... Adds a bit more of variety than jsut nightmare tier 200 dungeon grind over and over. Or finding some pieces of some ancient relic in those dungeons, when put together, opens up a portal to boss...etc...
Since they have an "uber" Lilith, I can't see them NOT adding more such bosses each Season as the pinnacle encounter.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So honestly even though I think Diablo 4 right now is mid as fuck and deserves a 5/10 the fact that these shitlord fat cunts are hearing the loud feedback about how much they are retarded console faggots. T.Wat even said so herself. They are at least addressing some of the main QOL changes and at least reacting to feedback.

They did use the bullshit excuse other games have X number of years to improve this game in brand new as if that excuse holds water, but at least they are working on some of the nonsensical dogshit. Porting to NM dungeons, making NM dungeons give proper XP, removing that fog of war faggotshit from new characters, locking down the alters.. yeah there is some shit we have to repeat come Season 1 but at least this is a step in the right direction.

Actually talking about resource cost being retardedly lopsided, gems being dumber than fuck, and and a hardful of other complains was at least good to hear. Again it wouldn't take much for this game to be a solid 7 or 8/10 it can never be a 10/10 because well they can't and wont take enough risks to and will hold back to much QOL for their multiple expansions like turbo cunts. Hell they probably knew they screwed the pooch watching the engagements fucking sink like the titanic over 10 days and decided not to hold off everything in hopes of squeezing more cash adding in Xpack 1, 2, and 3.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Since they have an "uber" Lilith, I can't see them NOT adding more such bosses each Season as the pinnacle encounter.

They should of made shit like Andariel and Duriel and shit into pinnacle bosses, actually they should of been the goddamn World Bosses along with a few other big name hell generals and they still could probably will when they feel they can grab your nutsacks and squeeze out another $19.99 for it.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
You should stop playing the game, tbh. It's too hard for you.
I'm spamming Flurry and everything dies, maybe I press Poison Imbue to speed it up. Such a high skill cap.

Again, upgrading gear feels bad when you lose half the stats of the aspect to transfer it and may have none of those aspects left for the next upgrade as most good things are not on the dungeon unlock list.

I'm enjoying the game but the aspects have no buisness being on gear and should be on the skill tree as flex slots and you upgrade them like the paragon glyphs.

You don't have to fanboy out and white knight bad game design.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Probably the biggest thing I want them to address before s1 is being able to pick up all the key items in dungeons. When my chosen path leads me to all the keys before the pedestals to put them on and I end up having to just run back and forth through an empty dungeon to go grab the others and chauffeur them back, it's super annoying.
Worse than that, it's bugged sometimes and if you are carrying one key, then click another key it can bug out and one of the keys becomes unusable and you have to start the dungeon over again.

• 1WTF

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Look, if you really want to understood how inept this team is - all you have to do is look at the cash shop. The Druid has 2 skins, a shitty weapon skin, and a shitty horse skin. All of it looks like absolute garbage. Yet, as predicted by my post a 50 pages back - they buffed the ever living shit out of the Druid and he's meta now. How can you drop the ball so fucking bad that a meta class has no "good" skin in the cash shop? Tf.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Wat. You stop getting skill points after 50, you absolutley need to get the ones from Renown.

Also I'm working on the Paragon boards and you can get some very impactful skills from Legendary nodes but they take a lot of points to get to. Like I think I can drop my generator ability as a Rogue if I get the node that applies vulnerable.

It's like saying that +5 levels isn't impactful because that's what Renown gives you.

Are you fucking dumb? The skill points come naturally. Even from renown.

As in, the effort required to get them is practically non-existant. You'd get that much renown from natural gameplay even not paying attention to renown or even knowing it existed. Most people get all of the points before they even finish the main story. You dont have to go out of your way to get them. So yes, that's some "renown" but I'm talking about renoun grinding, as in working toward all the paragon points. That requires significant more effort.

• 1Picard

Kiki

Log Wizard
Anyone got a QA list of what these dingleberry fucks talked about at their kumbaya circle jerk? As much as I want to here Miss T.Wat ramble on about whatever zippertit program they have in the pipeline it would be much easier to have a simple list.

They didn't even know what level scaling was or why it was bad.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Honestly it's kinda bullshit that they think that the current mob density is OK. Getting on a horse between small packs of 4-5 mobs is not fun

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Honestly it's kinda bullshit that they think that the current mob density is OK. Getting on a horse between small packs of 4-5 mobs is not fun
Double-edged sword. Better density would feel better, but knowing them you'd get dismounted 4x as much with that fucking 30 second mount cooldown bullshit.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They didn't even know what level scaling was or why it was bad.

We've already said they don't play their own game. It took 360 million hours of feedback for them to understand resists are broken and gems blow dick.

Most of these cunts at the fats eat oreos dev talk aren't even PC gamers. You shouldn't even be hired at Blizzard if you aren't a PC gamer first and foremost.

Kiki

Log Wizard
We've already said they don't play their own game. It took 360 million hours of feedback for them to understand resists are broken and gems blow dick.

Most of these cunts at the fats eat oreos dev talk aren't even PC gamers. You shouldn't even be hired at Blizzard if you aren't a PC gamer first and foremost.

resists won't be fixed until season 2, gems will be in EDIT: consumable tab

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't mind overworld density. Considering almost every time you experience it, you are running from one spot to another, or doing a quick sidequest(which I have never had a mob amount for, yet)). What I would like to see higher density in is all dungeons, and obviously crank up nightmare dungeons. There is a still a lot of running around with nothing to kill in these places. Which is kind of sad for things that only have 1 level now.

Also event density could go up. And helltide.