Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So I hit 80. Opened all the world boss caches I was saving up. EVERY single one was junk. Like not even worth looking at. The royal gems are the last gems at 70, so I didn't even get a bump there. Kind of anticlimactic. Now I guess I will farm those Lilith alters.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I hit 80. Opened all the world boss caches I was saving up. EVERY single one was junk. Like not even worth looking at. The royal gems are the last gems at 70, so I didn't even get a bump there. Kind of anticlimactic. Now I guess I will farm those Lilith alters.
Did they drop level 80 scaled loot at least? So for seasons, it's still worth saving them?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
GET INTO DISCORD!
7powgx.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I love how this is exactly the opposite of what everyone was whining about in beta lol. Necro and sorc were super OP and barb and druid were trash.
Its because the early game beta didn't really communicate how completely ball crushing CC is in this game. The higher the difficulty the more being CCed = you're dead.

So the two classes who can completely ignore that shit will just rampage through it. BoozeCube BoozeCube has it right in that Sorc/Necro are kind of fucked because 2 of their abilities must be dedicated to survival abilities no matter what build you use. Otherwise you just die.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Does a pet build necro work for leveling or does it feel shitty without certain legendary powers?

Also, do all barbarian builds actually feel shitty while leveling, which seems to be people's opinion?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Its because the early game beta didn't really communicate how completely ball crushing CC is in this game. The higher the difficulty the more being CCed = you're dead.

So the two classes who can completely ignore that shit will just rampage through it. BoozeCube BoozeCube has it right in that Sorc/Necro are kind of fucked because 2 of their abilities must be dedicated to survival abilities no matter what build you use. Otherwise you just die.
It's almost like all classes have to dedicate at least 1 slot to a CC break....

People that think Barbs and Druids just get auto immunity to CC clearly don't play the classes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Also, do all barbarian builds actually feel shitty while leveling, which seems to be people's opinion?
I'd say almost EVERY class feels like total dogshit while leveling up. There are a few that can get some "early"/easy to get aspects where it doesn't feel as bad for as long, but they're all kind of a shitty experience for the first 30 or so levels. Sorc probably felt the "best" because of teleport and you can get the chain lightning aspect really early, which gives you a solid core skill for a while.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's almost like all classes have to dedicate at least 1 slot to a CC break....

People that think Barbs and Druids just get auto immunity to CC clearly don't play the classes.
Obviously. But they have builds that support it.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rogues is tied to huge mobility making it a must-take in all builds anyway.

Hopefully in the future there are options for classes that want to use alternatives. Whether by aspects, uniques modifying Evade ability, or however they do it. The game could use a little bit more anti-CC options instead of "You gotta have this 1 ability on your bar permanently"

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Rogues is tied to huge mobility making it a must-take in all builds anyway.

Hopefully in the future there are options for classes that want to use alternatives. Whether by aspects, uniques modifying Evade ability, or however they do it. The game could use a little bit more anti-CC options instead of "You gotta have this 1 ability on your bar permanently"
I just take shadow clone for 5 second cc immunity and go dash. Can also go concealment too so there are options over shadow step.

Altho cc immunity or none, my char is unkillable, atleast for now.

1687037543076.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Who would want to get to 100 in this game? Like 71 is painful enough, anything above that is is like grinding your dick on a cheese grater.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Who would want to get to 100 in this game? Like 71 is painful enough, anything above that is is like grinding your dick on a cheese grater.
S1, sure. But knowing that S1 is a month away? No fucking shot.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users