Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Burns

Is there a setting to make attack work like POE? Where I start attacking as soon as the mouse hovers over?
You can turn off move/attack/interact as one key, to bind them separately, if that helps anything. It makes left click into force move, by default.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Are you referring to the "always attack in place" setting you can set on abilities? No, you have to hold shift to do that in D4. It's one of the biggest QOL things I want out of D4. More than a stupid fucking gem tab, bigger stash, etc. You can set shift to a toggle instead of hold though, which gives you some of that functionality of PoE.
Well shit farts

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Weird, I wonder if that was some kinda of lucky bug to get 6. The last I read was that the Mystery chests respawn at the top of every hour and there are only 4 spawn locations per helltide, with only 2 being active at a time...

...and as I typed all that, the newest helltide map says all 4 mystery chests are up, and will respawn in 15 minutes...

...and now they are back down to 2...hell if I know what's happening!

Anyway, do you just run around murdering packs with a fast moving spec, or go event hunting?

Here is the map, after the second refresh:
View attachment 478563

This last Helltide there were only two mystery spawns. Not sure why. Think it was the timeframe that they started the event.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Are you referring to the "always attack in place" setting you can set on abilities? No, you have to hold shift to do that in D4. It's one of the biggest QOL things I want out of D4. More than a stupid fucking gem tab, bigger stash, etc. You can set shift to a toggle instead of hold though, which gives you some of that functionality of PoE.
You can set it to be a toggle vs hold. It's still fucked though since you can't interact with things while its on. The force interact key doesnt override it either which is just pants on head retarded.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Just ran into my 2nd bugged quest and apparently its been getting reported as bugged for weeks. Can't fix bugged quests but gotta drop hotfixes to prevent fun constantly, lul. Between this and the multiple events that were clearly designed to be unbeatable i'm starting to get a bit annoyed.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just ran into my 2nd bugged quest and apparently its been getting reported as bugged for weeks. Can't fix bugged quests but gotta drop hotfixes to prevent fun constantly, lul. Between this and the multiple events that were clearly designed to be unbeatable i'm starting to get a bit annoyed.

Oh no, not a shitty side quest... also is nerfing American Inventor nerds from grinding the same dungeon 17 hours in a row for slightly higher xp really nerfing "fun"?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What events are unbeatable?
Well earlier I had one where I had to "stop the bats from merging" and it spawned about 50 bats a second in an aoe the size of my entire screen and they merged almost instantly upon spawning, so i'm going to call that one unbeatable. Then there's the 3 adventurers one where 2 are laying around and one runs around and the only time i've managed to beat it in the probably 20 times i've had it is when the mobs it spawned were fly swarms and thus unable to kill the npcs. Every other time even if I keep all 3 alive until there are 10 seconds remaining they all die before the end, and some mob types kill them all in the first 10 seconds.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well earlier I had one where I had to "stop the bats from merging" and it spawned about 50 bats a second in an aoe the size of my entire screen and they merged almost instantly upon spawning, so i'm going to call that one unbeatable. Then there's the 3 adventurers one where 2 are laying around and one runs around and the only time i've managed to beat it in the probably 20 times i've had it is when the mobs it spawned were fly swarms and thus unable to kill the npcs. Every other time even if I keep all 3 alive until there are 10 seconds remaining they all die before the end, and some mob types kill them all in the first 10 seconds.

Oh so none of them were broken you just blow ass.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
One common source of stuttering is Use Browser hardware acceleration in the Bnet app. Uncheck it and restart the app.

View attachment 478515
Tried no dice, but thanks, does that even affect the game itself? I assumed it was a B.net app thing, which I have set to close after launching games. Steam has the same thing.

It's not stuttering much for me, except when I use a horse or a large amount of players around, like towns. Caldeum area generally gets some weird graphical shit going on there, background textures of walls ect start flickering, only place where items wouldn't show on the ground after dropping , a couple times.

Gonna try turning off cross platform, havent tried that yet, don't need no sweaty controller users in my games anyway.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Tried no dice, but thanks, does that even affect the game itself? I assumed it was a B.net app thing, which I have set to close after launching games. Steam has the same thing.

It's not stuttering much for me, except when I use a horse or a large amount of players around, like towns. Caldeum area generally gets some weird graphical shit going on there, background textures of walls ect start flickering, only place where items wouldn't show on the ground after dropping , a couple times.

Gonna try turning off cross platform, havent tried that yet, don't need no sweaty controller users in my games anyway.
Stuttering can also be caused by using the Ultra textures without enough VRAM.

If you're getting graphical flickers, that's a driver problem. Update. Or it could also be running out of VRAM, see above.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
1687145900123.png

imbued skill damage and imbuement skill damage...hmm

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
"This audience is concluded"
**Fallen angel floats away, slow as fuck**

Had me lol'ing
I love how Bliz turned him into a retarded incel for this game, actually had me laughing at some points.
Did they ever explain that Inarius was chilling in Kyovoshad all this time?

Why didn't he go smash Mephisto when he took over the capital of his own church?