Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I kind of wish that Hammer Barbarian had a unique I could give a shit about. I have looted many of them but they do not matter for that build. I cruise through NM 40's pretty easily now. Should be able to cruise 50's by level cap. There is no Unique that makes the Hammer build stronger save for the "Super Duper OMG you found the right molecule in the chain equation" Uniques. I do not count those because unless I loot one, they do not exist.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh is that the one that is going to get nerfed into the ground now that it got streamed doing that kind of damage?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heard you guys were hoping for some UI changes. Good news, the wait is over!

Sad but not surprising. More shocking it was actually in game to begin with and lasted this long.

Why we can't have nice things.

What if I wanted to role play being a predator(from the movies) that hunts humans. Dreams ruined.

fris

Vyemm Raider
A friend and I are playing this fairly casually. We've completed main quest and tree thing. Unlocked tier 3 and did a few nightmare dungeons. Got most of the lily statues unlocked, plan to finish those. Seems like we got the basics figured out. Trying to think what 2 classes we want to switch to for season 1.

Do dungeon aspects carry over? Should we go after ones for our expected new characters?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A friend and I are playing this fairly casually. We've completed main quest and tree thing. Unlocked tier 3 and did a few nightmare dungeons. Got most of the lily statues unlocked, plan to finish those. Seems like we got the basics figured out. Trying to think what 2 classes we want to switch to for season 1.

Do dungeon aspects carry over? Should we go after ones for our expected new characters?

From that blip linked earlier, seems campaign skip(if done once), statues and area discoveries carry over. The latter 2 will reward the renown for them. Everything else you will have to get again. Including dungeon(codex) aspects.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sad but not surprising. More shocking it was actually in game to begin with and lasted this long.

Why we can't have nice things.

What if I wanted to role play being a predator(from the movies) that hunts humans. Dreams ruined.
This what people with ultra sensitive insecurities do. Take a benign aspects in life and blow it out of proportion. Then force society to cater to them while continuing on in life never having to confront any meaningful issues or themselves. The societal swing is gonna be glorious when the pendulum scrapes these pussies into the ground and leaves them deprived of the only thing that reinforces their ideals, inane cultural normalcy.

• 1Seriously?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Lo fucking L. Seasons wont even have leader boards. Yep fuck this queer ass shit.

5ulkyjc6rrab1.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They dont want leader boards right now because it would show just how broken this game is right now, lol.

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Maybe S3 for a basic fucking thing like leaderboards? damn. Tell me this game wasn't rushed out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
IDK why anyone would want leaderboards anyway since you would not be even top 1000 or more if you dont play this shit for 18 hrs a day AND with a full group.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It just seems like a pretty stock feature and something that shouldn’t take many resources to roll out. Must be planned for whatever reason.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It just seems like a pretty stock feature and something that shouldn’t take many resources to roll out. Must be planned for whatever reason.
Yeah I get it, im jsut shocked how tilted people are getting over this pretty much NON FEATURE, lol. Even the best grinders among us would not even see top 1000 im betting.

• 1Like