Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate Drifting Shade, the one that makes the silver/grey pool that blinds you and damages you. It procs WAY too often, seems like every 10 seconds.

Also they need to tone down the increased health monster buff, I don't want to fight normal mobs with the HP pool of bosses.
The must pass is the the one where ranged targets can drain your mana/energy pool. The other ones I avoid involve the stupid floating cross and the other floater that always ends up where you want to be. I do not like Blister but I can tolerate it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I had been putting off the capstone to get to t4 until I got all the statues and did enough quests and dungeons to unlock everything. At 64 I did so I went in and did the dungeon. I died a few times to random elites, but Elias was way easier than I expected. So much easier that when I killed him on first pull I expected there to be another phase or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its astonishing how fast this game went from fun to brick wall. Wife and I were chugging along clearing up quests, leveling, and getting noticible improvements on the regular. Then we hit the Paragon levels and its like "oh boy lets grind all day for some stat gains and nothing I can ever use for gear, because the mats that let you move sit to newer items (if you even have the affixes) never appear. I mean, we are still destroying everything for the most part (so tired of the poison pools and blind spam, though) with my stupid Pulverize shit and her Necro tricks. But the loop is so repetitive with nothing to strive for and we have not even completed the fucking game. We played WL2 all the way up and are just racing to finish it just to see if WT3 has ANTHING to keep us interested. I mean why the fuck are white items even dropping at this point? Its literally insulting.

How did they manage to fuck this up so bad when they had D3 as an object lesson?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
because the mats that let you move sit to newer items (if you even have the affixes) never appear.
Uh what? I've never had a mat shortage of any kind. Might be doing something wrong there.

Rest of the complaints line up with my experience.

I will say the game gets a lot more fun in WT3 for a little while, but then you realize after level 75 or so that no better items are dropping and you're basically done aside from leveling your glyphs and filling out the rest of your boards, which isn't enough carrot at all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Its astonishing how fast this game went from fun to brick wall. Wife and I were chugging along clearing up quests, leveling, and getting noticible improvements on the regular. Then we hit the Paragon levels and its like "oh boy lets grind all day for some stat gains and nothing I can ever use for gear, because the mats that let you move sit to newer items (if you even have the affixes) never appear. I mean, we are still destroying everything for the most part (so tired of the poison pools and blind spam, though) with my stupid Pulverize shit and her Necro tricks. But the loop is so repetitive with nothing to strive for and we have not even completed the fucking game. We played WL2 all the way up and are just racing to finish it just to see if WT3 has ANTHING to keep us interested. I mean why the fuck are white items even dropping at this point? Its literally insulting.

How did they manage to fuck this up so bad when they had D3 as an object lesson?

If you manage to stomach it and continue, you will get two huge boosts that will sustain your interest temporarily. When you shift from T2 to T3, sacred items will start dropping and even the blues will be better than your current equipment - kinda like the feeling when EQ or WoW would launch an expansion. You will find plenty of upgrades, but then you will hit the wall again until you get into T4, and then ancestral items will drop, replacing your sacred items, and for a short while you will have a sense of progress as you replace all your gear.

After that, it's a slog. Minimal chances of upgrades, and you will be running the same content over and over again.

Season 1 is around the corner, not sure if you and the wife will have any interest in that. If so, you can shelve your current characters and start anew, since the 1-60 game is funner than the 60-100 game imo.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
If you manage to stomach it and continue, you will get two huge boosts that will sustain your interest temporarily. When you shift from T2 to T3, sacred items will start dropping and even the blues will be better than your current equipment - kinda like the feeling when EQ or WoW would launch an expansion. You will find plenty of upgrades, but then you will hit the wall again until you get into T4, and then ancestral items will drop, replacing your sacred items, and for a short while you will have a sense of progress as you replace all your gear.

After that, it's a slog. Minimal chances of upgrades, and you will be running the same content over and over again.

Season 1 is around the corner, not sure if you and the wife will have any interest in that. If so, you can shelve your current characters and start anew, since the 1-60 game is funner than the 60-100 game imo.

Just had to jump in here and say that no, blues are never good items except in the first ~10 levels or so. WT3 blues are still garbage, there's no way in hell a sacred blue is better than a good or even average non-sacred rare/legendary.

• 2Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Just had to jump in here and say that no, blues are never good items except in the first ~10 levels or so. WT3 blues are still garbage, there's no way in hell a sacred blue is better than a good or even average non-sacred rare/legendary.

I shouldn't have said "good" like you were going to ever wear it in place of a sacred/legendary, I just meant ilvl. It's quite the jump.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I shouldn't have said "good" like you were going to ever wear it in place of a sacred/legendary, I just meant ilvl. It's quite the jump.

Yeah that's what I'm saying, even with a higher item power they're irrelevant.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Got these tonight, was happy with them.
IMG_3160.jpeg

• 9Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 9 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Everyone is just recycling all the Nightmare Sigils that have bullshit mods on them right? Enough of them drop in each dungeon that we always have someplace to go with readily manageable modifiers and we shitcan the rest.

If they were clever they would make some of the mods convey an overall +itempower offset to all the drops to reward people who want to slam their dick in the door.

• 2Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So there was (is) a druid exploit that lets them clear nm 100 dungeons in 5 minutes.

You stack a bunch of barrier and fortify along with damage reduction while injured, on top of damage reduction from close.

You get injured, get the barrier / fortify up, and since you have huge damage reduction which affects your shields, they never break.

Druids get some ability that scales with this for dps, but should work on all classes that generate enough shield.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol:
  • Blizzard advises players to stop playing Diablo 4.
  • They want to fix the game's issues.
  • Players are frustrated with the game's state.
  • Blizzard promises to improve things.

* They do not have the talent and it is all lip service. Don't beat your head on a brick wall and fuck their live service up the ass.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
what are the chances that a good chunk of the suffix’s get removed/replaced at some point?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Counterpoint:

99% chance of it being addressed *at some point*

A solid half of the existing affixes are garbage in practice and/or garbage ideas to begin with. The feedback will pile up over the months/years, they will eventually address it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah im never doing a sigil again with that stupid fucking rock that follows u around and explodes randomly

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just hit 60 on my sorc. Anyone available to help knock out the WT4 capstone dungeon tonight?

I'm very bad at video games, so you're going to need to do all the heavy lifting. Also, no broke men or short men. And I have 8 kids that are my world (when I see them on holidays), so you should be good with kids too. No wyt boys, no MAGAtards. Bring snacks.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just hit 60 on my sorc. Anyone available to help knock out the WT4 capstone dungeon tonight?

I'm very bad at video games, so you're going to need to do all the heavy lifting. Also, no broke men or short men. And I have 8 kids that are my world (when I see them on holidays), so you should be good with kids too. No wyt boys, no MAGAtards. Bring snacks.
Just do it yourself at 65. There's no benefit to going into WT4 early, the lowest level mobs in WT4 are 73.

People trying to rush to the end of a game with no endgame are a large part of why they're so disappointed.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Just do it yourself at 65. There's no benefit to going into WT4 early, the lowest level mobs in WT4 are 73.

People trying to rush to the end of a game with no endgame are a large part of why they're so disappointed.
Yeah I waited to experience it around 65(barb) with a 66 necro and it took like 20 tries to beat Elias at the end but it did feel awesome when we won.

Can also confirm, WT4 endgame sucks currently and I have been playing very casually hoping it gets better in a future update. Though with Blizzard of today it may be a long wait before it is truly worthwhile :(