Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol altars and the 10 account wide skill points didnt transfer over to seasonal? these devs are such cucks my god

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My altars are all found and map revealed. Can claim the first 2 Renowns from that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
ROFL the malignant invokers take up...INVENTORY SPACE!

Fuckin' radical, dude!

Alien GIF by Russell Taysom

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
really? maybe i need to log on my old character

edit: that worked lol the fuck
That's how it works, you need to log into the old character first. They announced it but to be fair you shouldn't have to be active in the community to know basic mechanics.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
You guys realize if you bitch and then still play the season you're validating their approach, right?

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You guys realize if you bitch and then still play the season you're validating their approach, right?
This thread is full of people who have been bitching since before the game came out who still bought it and put hundreds of hours in. Nothing new just because it's season 1 now.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Moron

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'd try to get banned but since it's a single player game and you can't interact with people you can't even be toxic.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
This thread is full of people who have been bitching since before the game came out who still bought it and put hundreds of hours in. Nothing new just because it's season 1 now.

But now it's educated dumbassery instead of standard know-nothing ass-talking.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You mean uninstalled it.

I did.

Getting rid of the launcher too.

Once Microsoft shutters or migrates legacy products off the BNET launcher it'll be a lot easier to do this. SC1 is the only reason the launcher is granted space.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don’t know how anyone would want to play hardcore now. For the first time ever (on my SC character) I’m getting one shotted by those corpse bows like you mentioned. No warning - just me suddenly dead and trying to figure out what just happened, only to run back where I died to find a corpse bow off screen.

I can’t imagine losing a HC character to some bullshit like that.
youre playing a game pretending to be a necro or rogue where your field of view barely works and zoom out has 2 settings, my character and wtf i'm a dot now(it gets worse w/ 2 players on opposite ends on console, trust me), fighting hordes of demons, while mr corpse bow is cosplaying as hawkeye w/ no_clip

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Once Microsoft shutters or migrates legacy products off the BNET launcher it'll be a lot easier to do this. SC1 is the only reason the launcher is granted space.

As someone who has never used the Microsoft store, I could see them using B.Net as their gamepass launcher and putting everything there.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I think if you use your horse while you're in town and try to sprint then once you leave town sprint stays disabled. This might not be the exact cause but it's happened to me like 4 times now already where my horse just can never sprint or use the combat dismount ability unless I dismount and wait the 10 seconds to remount.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As someone who has never used the Microsoft store, I could see them using B.Net as their gamepass launcher and putting everything there.
Absolutely not. Also with windows store you could script you game deployments, among other various Windows integrations. They are trying to adopt the user base into their ecosystem, not support another one.