Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seasons in D3 were more fun, depending on the season, and would rather play them. So, I planed to limit myself to one class per season, and play the slowest class at release (once I play a fast class, I will never be able to go back to slow mode).

The fun part about d3, was the tediousness of leveling was over in 2-3 hours. Then you did season journey for your set, then went about playing the game. Farming items and killing shit. The initial paragon to get the good stuff was also over relatively quickly(usually in a day or 2). It was so easy to jump into and get started, actually do things, then drop it. A good setup for easy casual seasons.

This version really drags it out. Not to mention a lot of just missing QoL or features that should be in an ARPG no matter what.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The problem is that leveling felt like a fucking slog even when you COULD blow stuff up pretty easily. Now that pretty much everything got nerfed, it's going to feel even worse than before to level.

I can't believe I'd ever fucking utter these words, but I'd rather redo the PoE story for the 300th time than this shit. 🤢

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God

Leon

<Silver Donator>
nobody is playing this piece of shit on bnet friend's list.

Jesus i knew they'd fuck this game up but GOD DAMN did they exceed my expecations.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I didn't even finish the first play through. Guess I'd have to do that to even start season 1 right? If so probably done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Don't worry guys they have a trannyfire talk to tell you why you are all wrong.

After all don't you faggots have phones?

• 6Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 9 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Am I the only one who learned not to buy this after buying D3 at launch?

Edit: I will also admit I paid for Star Wars Galaxies at launch and am quite the connoisseur of dumpster-fire launches

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I the only one who learned not to buy this after buying D3 at launch?
1689905127769.png

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I got a solid 100+ hours out of it when it launched. I like playing fesh games that just come out. And honestly like I said a million times, the core of the game is great. Too bad its staffed with shit devs that want to make this shit as unfun as possible. I will still revisit this in the fuure, give it a year or two to ferment, maybe the devs will get their heads out of their asses.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I got a solid 100+ hours out of it when it launched. I like playing fesh games that just come out. And honestly like I said a million times, the core of the game is great. Too bad its staffed with shit devs that want to make this shit as unfun as possible. I will still revisit this in the fuure, give it a year or two to ferment, maybe the devs will get their heads out of their asses.

You don't wait 5-10 years to make sure it's an all time great before you try it like a real Chad?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Unsure why people still play s1
Unsure why people who uninstalled battle.net 15 years ago and hate blizzard and everything related to them with a passion still post in this thread 35 times a day despite saying they only put their 200 hours into s0 and then got bored.

• 1Salty

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I got at least 150 hours of fun out of it also. But the fun basically stops soon after 70. What the actual fuck. Literally no endgame, and you just get weaker from 70+.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I got at least 150 hours of fun out of it also. But the fun basically stops soon after 70.
With how dogshit slow everything feels now, I don't even think this is "fun" until 70 anymore.

I still got my money's worth - probably put in around 80 hours or so. I'm sure I'll be back once the beancounters start fuckin' the devs up the ass with a 3 foot rubber shark and force them to develop some decent content.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Getting more hearts to drop, some of these are actually useful for leveling so far, the taunting decoy on dash cast is handy at keeping stuff ranged. The knockbak one was actually messing me up, shadow imbued was spreading everything out, and not getting full force of aoe's

Hate to hunt for that perfect base, and have to toss it, because you didn't get the right kind of socket. Or be unable to upgrade because you can't lose the effect socketed on your ring.

D4 happens to be the most played game by far tonite according to the FoH Discord member list, those of us that showing our status anyway.

Fucker

Log Wizard
nobody is playing this piece of shit on bnet friend's list.

Jesus i knew they'd fuck this game up but GOD DAMN did they exceed my expecations.
I knew they'd blow it, but man, I didn't think they'd go nuclear. Holy shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
LOL. Season Pass gives 666 platinum. Cheapest item in the store is 800 platinum.

Best part of the patch is turning druids into Cheetos haha.

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
Unsure why people who uninstalled battle.net 15 years ago and hate blizzard and everything related to them with a passion still post in this thread 35 times a day despite saying they only put their 200 hours into s0 and then got bored.
We like watching train wrecks, even if we are tied to the cow catcher.