Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Fucker

Log Wizard
LOL, they are talking about build diversity on top of having just made crit and vuln even more important than before.

These people are jerking off at this point.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"We had to nerf everything in order to bring everything back up".... what?!. You just can't dumpster a class like they did Barb and Sorc and leave them like that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
They're discussing things that should have been fully discussed and decided on in the foundational design documents for the game. Like wtf, "the game will be better when vulnerable damage isn't 100% required, and there's more choice." These guys are such clowns.

• 8Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They're discussing things that should have been fully discussed and decided on in the foundational design documents for the game. Like wtf, "the game will be better when vulnerable damage isn't 100% required, and there's more choice." These guys are such clowns.
Lmao coding, lmao math. What do these have to do with DEI? Just enjoy your game bigot.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The director couldn't answer why they changed the leave dungeon timer. "We'll re-look at it" Good lord...

He basically confirmed(without saying it) that it was just some across the board spreadsheet change.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Balancing around the top 1%. I thought they learned from WoW. Fucking idiots.

This is something I just don't understand. It's even more retarded for D4.

If someone degenerately poopsocks 400 hours in two weeks to get all of the super legendary awesome items for a season and crushes uber Lillith in 10 seconds.... Can't really say old broski didn't earn that.

Poor Timmy and his 15 hours a week are relegated to watching it on YouTube I guess though? This must make him feel bad.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
These idiots are so far fucking detached from what makes games fun and keep playing, it amazes me how these airheads even landed in game design.

I mean Jesus Christ. Who the fuck hired these twits? I cannot even use the diversity hire excuse here as the only one possibly a gaydar is the asian dude.

Fucker

Log Wizard
These idiots are so far fucking detached from what makes games fun and keep playing, it amazes me how these idiots even landed in game design.

I mean Jesus Christ. Who the fuck hired these idiots? I cannot even use the diversity hire excuse here as the only one possibly a gaydar is the asian dude.
They had to go somewhere after getting kicked out of methadone clinics for being untreatable.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1689968987675.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users