<Bronze Donator>
8i3v3zxricdb1.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I bet that thing has a malignant tunnel all right.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They backtrack on any of the dumb shit or did they just explain how they know better than everyone and we're all just too dumb to get it?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They backtrack on any of the dumb shit or did they just explain how they know better than everyone and we're all just too dumb to get it?
You’re getting a FREE stash tab, stfu and enjoy it

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bro, they are going to improve things in a couple WEEKS with a banger patch, ok?!

Please clap.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Why not both?

This is the company who made "You think you do, but you dont" their president.

It's not really shocking they all have a messiah complex is it, while also being... like.. for instance... like...stuttering morons is it?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bro, they are going to improve things in a couple WEEKS with a banger patch, ok?!

Please clap.

Not really though. They're going to make some changes to Sorc and Barb. I guess that's banger, fixing stuff they broke is pretty big.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Man, that Joe Shely has a very punchable face.

It's like watching the kids that inherited Dad's company, have no clue what made it great or how to run it, and now are burning it to the ground. It's laughable they are shocked at how poorly received the latest patch was.....like have they NEVER played a video game before? Has there ever been a patch in the history of gaming that was all nerfs and was received well by the gaming community? "We learned in the future to release buffs along with the nerfs!!"....well no shit Sherlock. It's like reinventing the wheel with these guys.

I wonder if there is a single person of the thousands listed in the end credits that was ever involved with the original Diablo or even Diablo 2.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man, that Joe Shely has a very punchable face.

It's like watching the kids that inherited Dad's company, have no clue what made it great or how to run it, and now are burning it to the ground. It's laughable they are shocked at how poorly received the latest patch was.....like have they NEVER played a video game before? Has there ever been a patch in the history of gaming that was all nerfs and was received well by the gaming community? "We learned in the future to release buffs along with the nerfs!!"....well no shit Sherlock. It's like reinventing the wheel with these guys.

I wonder if there is a single person of the thousands listed in the end credits that was ever involved with the original Diablo or even Diablo 2.
Joe Shelly reminds me of that annoying piece of shit in a typical D&D group, who "rule lawyers" like a faggot the whole session and 80% of the night is eaten up by him fighting with the DM.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok. Someone explain this to me. This can be super good or crazy bad.

View attachment 483474

Means you can do that stupid nightmare dungeon that has resource drain on hit? Only thing I can think of. And pretty fucking stupid to have a season theme to fix a dumbass dungeon affix :p

I am going to assume its not like having 60% resource cost reduction. Which would be super good.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Means you can do that stupid nightmare dungeon that has resource drain on hit? Only thing I can think of. And pretty fucking stupid to have a season theme to fix a dumbass dungeon affix :p

I am going to assume its not like having 60% resource cost reduction. Which would be super good.

But think about being able to run that one affix sigil in your bags instead of salvaging it. That's real reward.

• 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bet that guy who created that affix was on that stupid campfire stream. It's about as clueless as they were.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How did the faggotside chats go? Did they eat Oreos and ask the player base why they don't have phones, and then they doubled it?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
They did not. All they said was...and I shit you not, they they didn't do the things they did a FEW DAYS before they fucking did them. They actually said there's more build diversity, except that they fucking killed two classes outright and made crit and vuln a requirement for gear.

And then they said they didn't slow down the game...except the XP nerf is right in the fucking patch notes.

These people are completely lost.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users