Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
This season is hype guys, just got lv20 with Blood Lance Necromancer and the buffs to the build this season are insane.

You get an awesome new malignant heart that auto casts corpse spells once a second, so if you put Tendrils, Summon Skeletons and Corpse Explosion on your bars in that order it:

1) Casts Tendrils and goes on cooldown (seperate to hard cast cooldown so you can hardcast too).
2) Resummons any dead skeletons.
3) Spams Corpse Explosion while Tendrils is on cooldown and skeletons are full.

Another new malignant heart auto casts the Decrypify curse.

That frees you up to just cast spells (Haemorrage and Blood Lance), with Blood Mist for defence.

So it's a minion and caster build all in one for minimal effort and the OP hearts have no level/world tier limits so it goes online very quickly.

They really did a good job with Blood Lance Necromancer, I feel like it's finally a viable build now.

• 1NPC
  • 1Moron
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
This season is hype guys, just got lv20 with Blood Lance Necromancer and the buffs to the build this season are insane.

You get an awesome new malignant heart that auto casts corpse spells once a second, so if you put Tendrils, Summon Skeletons and Corpse Explosion on your bars in that order it:

1) Casts Tendrils and goes on cooldown (seperate to hard cast cooldown so you can hardcast too).

That frees you up to just cast spells (Haemorrage and Blood Lance), with Blood Mist for defence.

So it's a minion and caster build all in one for minimal effort and the OP hearts have no level/world tier limits so it goes online very quickly.

They really did a good job with Blood Lance Necromancer, I feel like it's finally a viable build now.
I'm glad the expert finally weighed in.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
They don't give a shit, there's nothing left in the pipeline for Blizzard. None of the franchises have anything left except slapping Classic on old WoW expansions, and doing low effort expansions for live. Currently they mining whats left of the Diablo franchise with stores in D4 and Immortal. It's why these people are clueless, they caretaking a game they didn't really develop.

They did a cashgrab, and they don't give a shit about the harm to the franchise, because there won't ever be another Diablo game.

If they gave a shit the stash and fixes would be out by Tuesday.

Why is the tranny bragging about tunnels? It's nothing new, just blood bags from vampire type places color swapped into yellow pulsating bags
Ok. Someone explain this to me. This can be super good or crazy bad.

View attachment 483474
I've had a lot of the malignant rares drain my power, iI assumed it was a thing for them, maybe I just got a bunch with that ability thru weird RNG.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Twitch stream topped out at about 47k. A week ago it was over 100k viewers. Not a good sign for Blizzard.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I hope MicroSoft lays all these faggots off. Not because I think MicroSoft is any better but because fuck these arrogant retards they belong jobless and destitute for being so bad at their fucking jobs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Thanks. I'm having a blast.

How is everyone else finding the season?
I’m having a blast personally. I mean I haven’t logged in for a week, but season 1 has been very entertaining.

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I'd rather be jerking off to the Catgirls in FFXIV tbh.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'd rather be jerking off the Catgirls in FFXIV tbh.

It is kind of odd how when the game was first released he was all like OMG Faggot Fantasy this, Zelda, Faggot Fantasy that then once Blizzard 41%'ed this game and chopped it's dick and tits off he's like OMG how fun D4 Roxxors.

One would almost think it was just being a contrarian but if that was the case why add all the stupid on top?

• 4Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I hope MicroSoft lays all these faggots off. Not because I think MicroSoft is any better but because fuck these arrogant retards they belong jobless and destitute for being so bad at their fucking jobs.

Oh they will. They will. Half these fucks are gone within 3 months. Won’t matter much. I would bet anything in the hopper will be wrapped up quickly and thrown on gamepass.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I'm just having fun trolling people with my knockback that procs off everything. Can spin the wheel on mouse and send rares flying off the screen, while everyone stands there confused. Legion events have been hilarious.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know if it would make much sense financially but I do wonder if M$ could make a killing licensing the IP to tons of third party devs like games workshop does for warhammer. Hell we might even get a good/decent "blizzard" game once every 2 to 3 years.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't know if it would make much sense financially but I do wonder if M$ could make a killing licensing the IP to tons of third party devs like games workshop does for warhammer. Hell we might even get a good/decent "blizzard" game once every 2 to 3 years.
They do this in a way. D2 was allowed to be modded for things like Project XL, Path of Diablo, and the best of the best of Diablo: Project Diablo 2. Basically Blizz lets the modders run their custom shit and run servers through bnet, but you have to buy the box game from Blizz. Not sure any of the modders have any sort of profit either outside of pure Patreon/dono stuff. No skin sales or subs or anything.

The day Project Diablo 2 gets D2R graphics is the day PoE gets a real rival.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
They do this in a way. D2 was allowed to be modded for things like Project XL, Path of Diablo, and the best of the best of Diablo: Project Diablo 2. Basically Blizz lets the modders run their custom shit and run servers through bnet, but you have to buy the box game from Blizz. Not sure any of the modders have any sort of profit either outside of pure Patreon/dono stuff. No skin sales or subs or anything.

The day Project Diablo 2 gets D2R graphics is the day PoE gets a real rival.

How much crack do you go through in any given week?

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
How much crack do you go through in any given week?
None.

Should I start doing it and shitpost and spam and cry and whine for people to play video games with me because I don't have friends to play with me? Perhaps fabricate a connection to some mid tier athlete celebrities to entice people to come play?

Or should I leave that for you?

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1EyeRoll

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

MS owning Blizzard doesn't change anything. Are you old enough to remember the old Blizzard? The company that was famous for their "polish" on games? Their old mantra "we will release it when it's ready"? You can do those things when you are private company.

When you get bought out by a large corporation, then you are beholden to the shareholders. They don't care about polish, they care about profits. Blizzard has been going downhill ever since they got bought out, Blizzard changing hands to MS doesn't move the needle one bit.

If you want game like the kind Blizzard used to make, it's going to have to come from some independent company we haven't heard about yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Thanks. I'm having a blast.

How is everyone else finding the season?
Lower levels are a slog, made it to 22 and already wanna go back to my lvl 84 barb from the pre-nerf state. Doesn't even feel like a season, it's just the same game with extra gems that you need the right color slot for, and also dont carry over beyond the season.

It is still not a terrible game but it's way worse to me than it was about a week ago, and I'm almost forcing myself to log in just to get past the beginning levels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Season was only thing worth playing, should have been in from launch, this eternal realm shit was a boring beta extension that wasted everyones time aside from map & altars.FUN for thousands of runs, honestly?

You've got it backwards. The season is worthless because everything is nerfed and you gain nothing durable whatsoever.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You are making me rethink my decision to uninstall the game. By golly I will do it. I will reinstall the game and play season 1. I was getting bored of watching the grass grow and needed something with just a little more entertainment.

Thank you.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users