Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
made new s1 char w/ wife, i wanted to replay a necro, she said that was stupid. she googled the top3 for s1 after nerf and it was druid/rogue/necro, she doesn't want to melee so she was gonna play the necro, so i'll play the druid.

then a few levels in, i don't know if it was lag or something, but everytime i melee as a druid, the screen seems to jump a few ml, so i said fuck it and made a rogue

is it fun? eh, we got to 25/27, went to 1 world boss at 9 and got carried then went to another after 6hrs and died at 24

these world bosses are stupid, they should have a lvl requirement at least.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
inventory management is not a fun mini game, never has been. This game is literally the fucking embodiment of cocksucking in that regard.

Who the fuck thought having people store aspects as the main and give them very few stash tab was cool? who the actual FUCK though that every item needed to take the same space in the fucking inventory? Why is a fucking godamn ring the same size of a fucking 2 handed sword? Why not make all that shit 1 slot instead of making it all fucking 2 slots?

What the fuck were they doing for these fucking years? Fucking worthless tranny faggot team.

• 12Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
inventory management is not a fun mini game, never has been. This game is literally the fucking embodiment of cocksucking in that regard.

Who the fuck thought having people store aspects as the main and give them very few stash tab was cool? who the actual FUCK though that every item needed to take the same space in the fucking inventory? Why is a fucking godamn ring the same size of a fucking 2 handed sword? Why not make all that shit 1 slot instead of making it all fucking 2 slots?

What the fuck were they doing for these fucking years? Fucking worthless tranny faggot team.
I thought we only got 4 stash tabs because they were going to give a stash tab with every season, but nope, they need people to spend time with inventory management to pump up those engagement numbers!

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

Ya, lets go back to the glory days of D2, everyones favorite game and the best arpg ever, or poe, where 2 handed weapons take up 4 or 8 slots instead. It's much more realistic and better that way, you can fill your inventory with 5 items instead of the 30 or whatever you can get in d4.

• 2Like
  • 2Moron
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Should I start doing it and shitpost and spam and cry and whine for people to play video games with me because I don't have friends to play with me?

I saw one of your streams, so no you wouldn’t want to do this again.

I bet if you streamed one of the drunk gaming weekends here at FOH though you might nab two or three followers so you can stop tipping yourself bits from an alt account on your phone.

Hell, you may even generate enough revenue to pay off that Twitch Beginners streaming kit you bought on Amazon by the time Pantheon comes out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ya, lets go back to the glory days of D2, everyones favorite game and the best arpg ever, or poe, where 2 handed weapons take up 4 or 8 slots instead. It's much more realistic and better that way, you can fill your inventory with 5 items instead of the 30 or whatever you can get in d4.

5 worthwild items or 30 of pure dogshit. Just because number higher doesnt mean better dipshit.

• 1Salty
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

Uncanny Valley of the Game Dev variety.

They don't understand why things were done they way they were, so they replicated them in the same way a baby replicates a jar of baby food in its diaper.

Level 100? Why not? D2 had it, and D2 was the best evar!!
Long Ass Grind? Why not? D2 had it, and D2 was the best evar!!
Piles of Pointless Loot? Why not? D4 had it, and D4 was the best evar!!
Big Stupid Paragon Board? Why not? PoE has Big Board, Let's Have Big Board, too!!

It is as if they broke down every game design idea and system, described them in two words, and wrote them each on a piece of paper and put them all into a bingo ball and ran with whatever was popped out.

Never once did they evaluate their ideas and think maybe it is time to throw out a bunch of old shit and put something new and better in its place.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What is the point of seasons? Seems dumb and useless.

Agreed. At least in Destiny 2 they give you a lot of seasonal content. Story mission line (usually around a 38 part quest line week over week) along with new game types, the usual 100 level reward system, and advance mini segments between expansions.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Uncanny Valley of the Game Dev variety.

They don't understand why things were done they way they were, so they replicated them in the same way a baby replicates a jar of baby food in its diaper.

Level 100? Why not? D2 had it, and D2 was the best evar!!
Long Ass Grind? Why not? D2 had it, and D2 was the best evar!!
Piles of Pointless Loot? Why not? D4 had it, and D4 was the best evar!!
Big Stupid Paragon Board? Why not? PoE has Big Board, Let's Have Big Board, too!!

It is as if they broke down every game design idea and system, described them in two words, and wrote them each on a piece of paper and put them all into a bingo ball and ran with whatever was popped out.

Never once did they evaluate their ideas and think maybe it is time to throw out a bunch of old shit and put something new and better in its place.

If this was Blizzard circa 2001 they would have had 10 pre-production prototypes and this pile of shit would have been laughed at by Metzen and the people responsible for it fired.

• 2Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone should tell them they item is binary and they will lose their shit and change it immediately.
I honestly wonder if they allowed AI to randomly create loot. No human would have looked at that particular piece and considered a bonus of nothing worthwhile. Then again, a bonus of nothing would be a great way to describe this game in its current state.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I honestly wonder if they allowed AI to randomly create loot. No human would have looked at that particular piece and considered a bonus of nothing worthwhile. Then again, a bonus of nothing would be a great way to describe this game in its current state.
Each slot on loot is filled randomly. The problem is, they didn't group them into Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Resists. All of the affixes come out of one barrel, which is why it is impossible to find good gear. Not only that, they didn't evaluate the roll ranges to see if they were worth a shit. 0 is not a viable roll! I don't know what fucktard thought it was cool to make loot low roll all the time, across the board.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

You are 100% correct. Nothing with regards to item based loot was handcrafted. Not even the upper end uniques. It was all computer generated to start and then obviously randomized stats deployed on top of that based on a range dictated in the dB.

In days past, loot was generated this way up to the highest tier and once folks hit that tier, they would see handcrafted items (still with randomized stats) but none the less the actual items themselves were created by a human being.

• 2Like