Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Means you can do that stupid nightmare dungeon that has resource drain on hit? Only thing I can think of. And pretty fucking stupid to have a season theme to fix a dumbass dungeon affix :p

I am going to assume its not like having 60% resource cost reduction. Which would be super good.
Maybe channeling spells? I haven't used any so not sure how they work but it'd make more sense to me if it was for that instead of the nightmare affix.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1689996688075.png

Level 8 character

1689996632647.png

??????

Who thought that was a good idea? Inventory management was one of the chief complaints.

The whole fucking inventory is full at level 8 with hearts.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I dare a fucking shill faggot to come in here and say that's good design.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You couldn't edit your post to put your taunt in the first post, literally 2 minutes later?

Edit: To show you how its done: Tp to town and put your hearts in your free stash tab . :emoji_smirk:

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Inventory management is literally the defining characteristic of ARPGs. Just imagine how fun it'd be if there was a tetris drop mechanic for loot into your inventory, and if you fucked up the placement the loot dests.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Having a small box and managing it is part of legacy Diablo-- but no way those console players new to the franchise think its fun. I know Shelly caved on it already and 180'd their design philosophy on inventory management, hopefully that translates over to the Codex somehow as well so you don't need to store aspects. But something like this shouldn't have made it out of beta. It's one of the loudest complaints and has been universally rejected.

Season 1 rolls around and then there is more of it.

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Inventory management is literally the defining characteristic of ARPGs. Just imagine how fun it'd be if there was a tetris drop mechanic for loot into your inventory, and if you fucked up the placement the loot dests.
You can't manually sort loot on console, auto sort by type only!

• 1Barf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I dare a fucking shill faggot to come in here and say that's good design.
I've gotten about that many and i'm level 35. How can this be!? If you run around and only try to get malignant hearts and not get exp you can do it!?!?

cinge:
You couldn't edit your post to put your taunt in the first post, literally 2 minutes later?

Edit: To show you how its done: Tp to town and put your hearts in your free stash tab . :emoji_smirk:
Or to salvage them since, you know, they scale with your level and you don't need 17 of each from low levels just sitting around as far as i'm aware.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Don't worry they will add a confirm button as the season ends and apologize for any inconvenience. Actually that is pretty optomistic, given its going to take them till season 2 for gems to go in the crafting materials area.

Though I think that idiot quinn did it on purpose.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure most of Europe can deep dick Blizzard for that maneuver, although it is already purchased content so they will avoid the worst of the legal woes if they had incurred a new charge and anyone under 18 can bill their parents card with one click.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Don't worry they will add a confirm button as the season ends and apologize for any inconvenience. Actually that is pretty optomistic, given its going to take them till season 2 for gems to go in the crafting materials area.

Though I think that idiot quinn did it on purpose.

I think quinn was just trying to show how predatory it is.

No confirm box is a problem-- but also absolutely no indication that a transaction will take place.

1690005919681.png

Put that button on a monetized/shop window, and no confirm box will probably get little complaints because the context of the menu is that shopping is taking place. It's about the window the button is located on more than anything else. Cheap shot by Blizzard.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yup I clicked it. Couldn’t help myself.
go do it GIF

Probably should’ve trolled this thread a little longer.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So if you have battle pass pre purchased from the edition of the game you bought, then click "activate battle pass", it activates battle pass?

This is only an issue for people wanting to save their battle pass for a future season.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
So if you have battle pass pre purchased from the edition of the game you bought, then click "activate battle pass", it activates battle pass?

This is only an issue for people wanting to save their battle pass for a future season.

from what I understand is that the main issue is cursor snapping which is amplified by having no conformation box