Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Are wrathful (especially invokers) drops gated behind levels? I hit 66 last night and I still haven’t seen a single wrathful invoker drop. I’ve been in T4 since level 62. I have 3 wrathful hearts that dropped while leveling. How are you getting so many wrathfuls to drop?

Also interesting is I saw the butcher for the first time last night in season 1, while during season 0 I encountered him at least once every 10 levels or so. Not sure why he’s become so rare for me.
I had to get my wrathful from the random invoker craft, I got first in 4 crafts, I've heard of people crafting a lot however, and ending up with SFA. I quit at 64-65.

Never saw the butcher once in S1, and I did a lot of dungeons.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bah. Took two hours, but got it.

View attachment 484970
Think you was my lucky rabbits foot. Within a few minutes of you talking about it, I got a shitty one thats 2.2 seconds. Still slaps the shit out of everything though, especially with a crit build. I only hit level 50 an hour ago and already have that and my bis helm unique. Pretty good luck so far. Getting one a Barber heart at the max 4 seconds must be straight brutal.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Think you was my lucky rabbits foot. Within a few minutes of you talking about it, I got a shitty one thats 2.2 seconds. Still slaps the shit out of everything though, especially with a crit build. I only hit level 50 an hour ago and already have that and my bis helm unique. Pretty good luck so far. Getting one a Barber heart at the max 4 seconds must be straight brutal.

Nah you want shorter, 2.0-2.5 seconds is ideal. You want to keep it under the typical 3.0sec for vulnerable application, and the longer it waits the longer monsters are sitting around waiting to get gibbed.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So I read somtging earlier that said helltides are supposed to be an end game thing. Wtf? That shits a leveling gear trudge starting at 55.

These fucking devs are delusional

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Are wrathful (especially invokers) drops gated behind levels? I hit 66 last night and I still haven’t seen a single wrathful invoker drop. I’ve been in T4 since level 62. I have 3 wrathful hearts that dropped while leveling. How are you getting so many wrathfuls to drop?

Also interesting is I saw the butcher for the first time last night in season 1, while during season 0 I encountered him at least once every 10 levels or so. Not sure why he’s become so rare for me.

No they are not. Just pure RNG. I am farming Ravening Pit. It has three elites that can be potential wrathfuls. Kill all three elites and the gate opens, you get a fourth potential. I can clear the dungeon in under 2 minutes. 1 out of 4 dungeon clears I may get a couple wrathful elites. You do NOT need invokers to do this. It's even faster if you coordinate with a couple people. Each go to their own dungeon, and when they get a wrathful elite, you join their group. I've been doing solo, and have about 18 drops or so in a couple hours.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

No! Keep that man! You want to keep it under the vulnerable window which is 3 seconds.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Helltides should just be how the entire world is in WT4 with no time limits.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

They got a few things correct on Barb. The Unconstrained and Walking Arsenal. 10% berserk increase is nice.

LOL! They made my Thorns build even stronger! That death wish aspect!

Hell, and the unique items for Barb aren't pure garbage. They are passable.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bosses above Level 60 will have more health. Examples:
  • Bosses at Level 60 and below remain unchanged.
  • Bosses at Level 80 have 50% increased health.
  • Bosses at Level 100 have 100% increased health.
  • Bosses at Level 120 have 120% increased health.
  • Bosses at Level 150 and above have 150% increased health.

Butcher HP is gonna be insane now

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I had to get my wrathful from the random invoker craft, I got first in 4 crafts, I've heard of people crafting a lot however, and ending up with SFA. I quit at 64-65.

Never saw the butcher once in S1, and I did a lot of dungeons.
last week we were doing a mix of tunnels and nitemare, every 3rd nitemare he'd pop on us

• 1Rustled

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah no joke.

Also, I guess no one bothers proofreading at Blizzard. What about bosses level 61-79? Like how hard is it to make sure your graph covers all ranges?

I assume it ramps up to 25% at 79 over time or something like that

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
last week we were doing a mix of tunnels and nitemare, every 3rd nitemare he'd pop on us

I absolutely hate this implementation of Butcher. I'm never "oh yay!" it's always "fuck, this faggot again?" Doesn't matter if I'm likely to kill him or not, it's NOT a fun encounter and it takes way too goddamn long.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did they fix the exploit to transfer gold from Eternal to seasonal in this patch? Lot of notes I don't have time to carefully comb through them.