Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why would they boost the HP of bosses at that level? Shits slow as hell already, increasing the time to kill a boss seems like a 0 value add.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Why would they boost the HP of bosses at that level? Shits slow as hell already, increasing the time to kill a boss seems like a 0 value add.
If kill beating on a mob is fun, they just extended the fun. Don’t you people know what fun is?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So i managed to finish the battlepass last night, so I am done with this for a while with Baldur's Gate 3 releasing now and Starfield in a month. I think I may be back for season 2 or 3.

While I had fun with my friends, and I stress the with my friends part, the game overall is a disappointment. It could become good in time, but I don't the talent is there at blizzard anymore.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod you can now close this thread and throw it in the Rickshaw. BG3 is out. Fuck Blizzard.

Love,

Ut.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
If I'm going to play a game solo - it might as well not be this game. I lied, I don't think D4 is going to keep my interest for the next 1-2 months!

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
If I'm going to play a game solo - it might as well not be this game. I lied, I don't think D4 is going to keep my interest for the next 1-2 months!
If you play casually, you could probably squeeze a solid month or two out of it, though I think I should have waited instead of starting a S1 character.

Still enjoying it at 63, but I know once I hit 70ish I'll burn out quickly, they really need some sort of true end game content that is more than just 14 versions of nightmare dungeons or whatever

Chris

Potato del Grande
PoE is looking pretty great right now for us console plebs, really enjoying an Ice Flicker Strike build right now as a Ranger.

Looking forward to the PS5 Baldur's Gate release though which I think is next month.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
People getting bent out of shape about cheaters in what is basically a single player game, that doesn't even have leader boards, is almost as funny as the exploits themselves.

Which is what makes the reddit/D4 forums so funny "oh ya das a ban!!" lol we'll see about that.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ha! He hit the nail on the head. That is the EXACT SAME "BUG" from New World. Means fuck all in a game like D4, but its hilarious to see this rookie developer shit in another game. The more interesting part is that this identifies how the server and client work with each other and how each one saves temporary data. This isnt the last bug like this one we'll see, in other words.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
People getting bent out of shape about cheaters in what is basically a single player game, that doesn't even have leader boards, is almost as funny as the exploits themselves.
If there was an offline mode you’d have a point. Except their isn’t, which is also why I refused to buy this pos.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you play casually, you could probably squeeze a solid month or two out of it, though I think I should have waited instead of starting a S1 character.

Still enjoying it at 63, but I know once I hit 70ish I'll burn out quickly, they really need some sort of true end game content that is more than just 14 versions of nightmare dungeons or whatever
i couldn't picture playing this game solo, i duo w/ my wife, last night i ran us through a few dungeons to fill up on aspects, it was actually almost easier to drag her around than her playing b/c she would "pop" to where i'm at and since shes a necro w/ the corpse heart that just explodes everything. but just doing a dungeon solo? i'd stab my bad eye

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

If there was an offline mode you’d have a point. Except their isn’t, which is also why I refused to buy this pos.
What does offline mode have to do with it not being a single player game where you occasionally see other people, and tacked on, retarded unbalanced PvP? Always online bullshit is the super expensive anti-pirate protection for Blizzard, especially since empress can now crack Denvo so fast, if she wants to.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
i couldn't picture playing this game solo, i duo w/ my wife, last night i ran us through a few dungeons to fill up on aspects, it was actually almost easier to drag her around than her playing b/c she would "pop" to where i'm at and since shes a necro w/ the corpse heart that just explodes everything. but just doing a dungeon solo? i'd stab my bad eye
100%, have 2 friends that I play with, can only stomach one or two dungeons solo before I log out.

(Unless I got a huge upgrade, then it's fun to train a ton of monsters and destroy them all at once). But that gets old quick too.

Burns

The exploit goes even deeper. The Koreans learned you can indeed play your eternal character in the season, if you stay grouped. Which allows the eternal character to get the malignant hearts. Since the hearts are only coded for seasonal gear, which must have some extra flag, the eternal character can put the hearts in ANY piece of gear, instead of the limited 4(?) on the season gear.

It looks like you can then trade the gear with 10 hearts on it, back to your seasonal character and use it to boost your power over 9000.

I didn't play the season, so dunno what this pic means, but it was posted on Reddit:
2023-08-03 18.06.54 www.reddit.com 6cb1a8de31ed.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but if you have Prime, and are just trying to get the battle pass done so you can dip out, Prime Drops has 4 tier skip in it.