Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This might be the single dumbest analogy anyone's ever made.

Nice. But what about a house?? Can you imagine only getting 40-60 days out of a house you bought? That's would be nuts!
How about this.

Its like wining a dining a broad, taking her home and blasting her hole before realizing her balls are slapping against yours. Sure it was fun while it lasted but at the end of the day you fucked a tranny.

• 3Double Worf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How about this.

Its like wining a dining a broad, taking her home and blasting her hole before realizing her balls are slapping against yours. Sure it was fun while it lasted but at the end of the day you fucked a tranny.

Found the faggot

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game is a box of cornflakes that someone took a shit in, just because the shit is at the bottom and you don't realize it until you eat a couple of bowls first doesn't make it any better. In fact it makes it worse.
Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I played it like a one and done single player game and regret nothing.

It was fun and I don’t feel ripped off in the slightest but I stand by my previous post of “opportunity squandered”

might check back in a few seasons but the thrill is gone..
It is without question the worst gaming purchase I have made in the last decade. I have dozens of unplayed games bought on Steam and D4 is the only purchase I actually regret.

By hours per dollar metrics I suppose one could say I "got my money's worth", but I definitely did not get the same satisfactory enjoyment as similar hours in other games. A lot of the D4 hours were spent waiting expectantly for a good game to emerge somewhere along the line.

It did not.

Also:

1695926768241.png

and
1695926807009.png

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

skylan

Trakanon Raider
I feel the exact same way. Especially being dumb enough to buy the pre order to play early. First game I've ever felt like I was just ripped off. Probably did a good 60 hours and I really regret most of them now.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Wow, implementing a currency bleeding software system into a dying platform with a failure of a game. The business genius does it again!

• 2Moron
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wow, implementing a currency bleeding software system into a dying platform with a failure of a game. The business genius does it again!

lol love the leftist faggots who try and pretend Elon's a failure because he can afford to buy entire social networks for funsies.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol love the leftist faggots who try and pretend Elon's a failure because he can afford to buy entire social networks for funsies.
Mental health issues in my opinion. Who the fuck cares what a some rich dude does with a fucking social media platform. Not once do they ever say anything about fucking Zuck - even though he's lead the charge into the biggest waste of fucking money I can think of and everyone and their mother could have told him it was a bad idea.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Mental health issues in my opinion. Who the fuck cares what a some rich dude does with a fucking social media platform. Not once do they ever say anything about fucking Zuck - even though he's lead the charge into the biggest waste of fucking money I can think of and everyone and their mother could have told him it was a bad idea.

Because he speaks up against the woke mob so they have to try and paint him as a failure, which is really hard to do when they're probably the most successful person alive

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I really wish I could get my money back on this game. I usually don’t experience buyers remorse after buying a video game but D4 is an exception. The more I play Last Epoch the more I think to myself why did I even waste my time buying D4. I blame myself because I should have seen the writing on the wall with the state of the game when I was playing it in closed beta test. I gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking they would at least try and go in the right direction with D4 but I was wrong. #D4bad

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I really wish I could get my money back on this game. I usually don’t experience buyers remorse after buying a video game but D4 is an exception. The more I play Last Epoch the more I think to myself why did I even waste my time buying D4. I blame myself because I should have seen the writing on the wall with the state of the game when I was playing it in closed beta test. I gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking they would at least try and go in the right direction with D4 but I was wrong. #D4bad
I also got D3 only because it was made free by getting a one-year of WoW, which I was definitively regularly playing at the time, so it was a free game. Finished the original campaign, shelved it, and never reinstalled in my Bnet install.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Enjoyed playing it with the wife for awhile, but it went from played to shelved quickly and brutally.

Don't think I regret the purchase but I do yearn for the days of good Blizzard. The sense of what was lost, what could have been, etc. is the biggest disappointment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user