Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
The notes say Duriel has a chance of dropping Uber Uniques, although it doesn't say what percentage or which ones (new vs old).

Waiting on changes for itemization. A bunch of QoL improvements, but it doesn't change the fact that game from 70-100 is stale. I guess quicker levelling (40%) makes it more palatable, but I don't see much that changes the fact 99% of whats looted is useless. Hope they fix affixes, or make rerolling a LOT cheaper

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so if i want to experience s2, after 45days of not playing

i have to make another new character again?

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
so if i want to experience s2, after 45days of not playing

i have to make another new character again?

You have to make a new character to play seasonal content regardless of how long you have or have not been playing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Good changes, step in the right direction.

I'm doubtful for season 2, have lots of other things to play and they've lost lots of goodwill on my part. If we see another patch like this for season 3, I will have to seriously consider playing it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are putting the game on Steam for Season 2, and you have to rebuy it if you want to play it there.

• 8Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 9 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I won't be back for S2 like others have said, it's not enough.

But it's enough to keep up with the changes going forward at a distance.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Everything they announced should have been included on release. The game is still in beta. I guess it will be out of beta when the first expansion is released.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I won't be back for S2 like others have said, it's not enough.

But it's enough to keep up with the changes going forward at a distance.
Agreed, definitely a nice bunch of changes/additions, but all this shit should have been at launch, maybe seasons 3 & 4 will turn it around.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saw the Steam thing and thought "nice now I can play it easier on steam deck". Yeah fuck buying it again for that launcher.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Have they fixed the issue that the majority of abiities are useless/nonviable (for sorc at least)?

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
They still should have just copied the map system from poe 100%.

And implement full trade.

And more buttons on the fucking hot bar.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't really like purely seasonal RPG games. It's the WoW patch problem as a design goal instead of byproduct of systems. At least PoE has so many deep character options that you can always feel like you're making a new alt. I don't really see myself bothering with D4 in its current state from a purely high level class and gameplay perspective.

• 2Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Saw the Steam thing and thought "nice now I can play it easier on steam deck". Yeah fuck buying it again for that launcher.
Exactly….. I already bought one shit sandwich and I’ll be damn if I buy another. Fuckers wait a few months later to make it available on Steam so they take your money. If I had a choice Steam would have been my first choice.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wanting you to pay full price again for a non bliz launcher? Thatsaboldmove.gif

Would have had better luck if they made it 90% off or something if you can prove you bought it on bnet, small fee to pay whatever engineering went into moving it over (probably none).

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Expecting someone to pay again just to use a different launcher is pretty stupid. But I also don't get why people make such a big deal about what launcher they use, either.

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
First thought I had when I saw the steam / valve announcement, "Man, their sales must have really sucked"

ETA on Epic launcher release?

Can't wait to get the game for free on epic when they release it like they do all indie games.