Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You parachutin' motherfuckers. We bought fucking KFC for a beta code. Buy yourself a chicken sandwich, get the code in the email, cancel your sandwich.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
cancel your sandwich.

R.1423a6847f7236d10d6001f5dececccc

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Do you guys think this will ACTUALLY be good with the current blizzard cuck devs?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you guys think this will ACTUALLY be good with the current blizzard cuck devs?

Whats it hurt to see. I mean so far at least what I can see, they went back to a more dark, forbidding enivroment and tile set at least. Was that just selective editing, or throughout the whole game, who knows. D3 was fun enough with seasons and just playing for 1-2 weeks and being done. This could be no different and still worth the cost. I don't need a game to take up 10 hours a day for multiple years. Just be fun and with enough content to cover the cost of w/e price I pay to play it. Which given that game costs havent changed in quite a long time and most games will usually give you 20 hours of entertainment at minimum(even single player games), their cost to hours given is still pretty damn efficient compared to almost any other form of entertainment.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Diablo 1 and 2 weren't the most in depth story but they worked well enough, and explained why we were traveling to the areas we were in.

D3 blew asshole through a straw, less is definitely more. If we can avoid heads popping up to go lol nephilam I will be happy.

Azmo constantly calling you on the Hellphone was super queer

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
It's gonna be a shit game. An emasculated PoE wannabe. And I'm gonna be playing it, and complaining how shit and not PoE it is

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Argarth

On the verandah
I can't fucking wait.
Debbie Downers in here can all go and eat several bags of dicks, you'll still be playing it anyway.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I can't fucking wait.
Debbie Downers in here can all go and eat several bags of dicks, you'll still be playing it anyway.
Like you were excited for Diablo: Immortal? How's that untempered enthusiasm working out for you?

• 1Mic Drop

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I can't fucking wait.

Nah - we will leave that to the cucks that developed the game to eat the bag of dicks.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is that the new treasure goblin? Bag o Dicks Goblin? Spurts loot as you whack it

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Azmo constantly calling you on the Hellphone was super queer
Seriously. Every boss/half boss being able to telepathically contact you was the worst thing you could have in a game. I want to cleave through army's and then have the entire landscape start erupting and ground shaking when a boss comes in all raged.

If they have the batphone in this or forced quest bullshit gating, pass. Nice thing about d2, there were certainly zones you could just skip through completely and only a few forced quest items to grab, whereas d3 it was.... every single god damned thing.

• 4Like

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Taking bets that the Diversity and Inclusion department has gotten some SJW content into the story line. Any takers?

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
With the already desired dark art style, D4 is going to print $$$ as long as the combat is fluid and hard-hitting.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Taking bets that the Diversity and Inclusion department has gotten some SJW content into the story line. Any takers?

Sadly I think we just accept that as a given at this point. Decard Cain is a pansexual person of color back from the dead... sigh it's all so tiresome. If we can ignore the story it's easier to accept he got butt raped by a fucking butterfly character and Diablo has titties.

So here is to hoping we can skip all story top to bottom and the killing, looting, and builds are fun and not shallow and boring. It's still to early to tell. Remember the open Beta for D3 up to the Skeleton King was pretty damn impressive. All the real flaws of the game were still hidden behind the late game and that fat faggot Jay Wilson who I think still works there. RMAH and we took inferno and doubled it.

The open beta might be a good indicator but Bliz has given us rings of power before and we were deceived.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users