Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm ready!

1678912052586.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
So when is this streamable? I wanna see what hot mess this shit is.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to see the story that no one will talk about.

The legions of hell are out and about and players must band together to defeat them!

lol story, in an arpg.

Hopefully blizz brings over the concept from d3, where you just skip lol story mode and get right to the game, even to level up.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The legions of hell are out and about and players must band together to defeat them!

lol story, in an arpg.

Hopefully blizz brings over the concept from d3, where you just skip lol story mode and get right to the game, even to level up.

I'm not suggesting story is going to make or break an ARPG. But people want to know if it's the atmospheric action-mystery story of D2, or if it's a continuation of D3/Immortal shlock.

Backdrop and setting do matter.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm not suggesting story is going to make or break an ARPG. But people want to know if it's the atmospheric action-mystery story of D2, or if it's a continuation of D3/Immortal shlock.

Diablo 1 and 2 weren't the most in depth story but they worked well enough, and explained why we were traveling to the areas we were in.

D3 blew asshole through a straw, less is definitely more. If we can avoid heads popping up to go lol nephilam I will be happy.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

I get what you're saying. Dragonflight supposedly has all these LGBTQ stories with Wheelchair Sally at the front according to the news articles - but I didnt pay one fucking second of attention to it and couldnt even tell you where those stories were. But I get the backdrop / setting you're mentioning because I know we lit up Pylons and the Electric Jigalo Dragon was roflcopter mad at Alexstrasza for some shit that happened in the past that I pressed ESC on. Thats good enough for a game like WoW in my opinion.

• 2Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
When you get to the frozen keep in diablo 3 I swear I'm missing a cutscene or something, you're just randomly starting to do some ritual to the chick and I have no idea why.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
When you get to the frozen keep in diablo 3 I swear I'm missing a cutscene or something, you're just randomly starting to do some ritual to the chick and I have no idea why.

Diablo 3's story was rough and the acting was bad.

TEAR ROAR, BASK IN TEAR ROAR, DROWN IN TEAR ROAR, THE LORD OF TEAR ROAR.

Belial...the lord of lies...literally tells you who he is. MOTHERFUCKER HE'S THE LORD OF LIES...HE WON'T TELL YOU WHO HE IS...

Also none of this shit even makes sense, SO...Magdha or whatever got spooged in and gave birth to Leah who IS / was the vessel for Diablo...WHY THEN DID LEORIC DO ANY OF DIABLO 2 IF DIABLO WAS ALREADY OUT OF HIM BECAUSE HE BUKAKKE'D HER SPERM BLENDER?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Honestly, I'm in the same boat. It looks good but so far I have refused the serpents' temptation.
This is why we're playing the open beta. If I cant be bothered enough to log in on the second day, then I sure af can find better things to find 70-90 w/e bucks on.

Lumi Lumi & E elidib are in too, so should have a fair amount of folks. Just going to be busy with LA with the patch but will certainly be active at launch
You gotta do the beta with us - the whole gangs gonna be there. :p

• 1Like

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I bit the fruit. I figure when the skill tree releases, just it alone will easily get me my money back in time spent.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is why we're playing the open beta. If I cant be bothered enough to log in on the second day, then I sure af can find better things to find 70-90 w/e bucks on.

This, no reason to pay yet. When I can give it an intial trial run for free. If deemed to create enough interest, then pre-order.