Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not sure where fextralife came from but I first saw his wiki/video stuff with Elden Ring. I bet that game made him a lot of money.

The game has to be good to get people excited to try solid builds, any idiot can make a bad build and unless a game is high drama, you only gey views for one "this game sucks" video.
Now you're arguing something completely different. The post I replied to was essentially you claiming that they were "faking" their positive videos because of some sunken costs fallacy.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BoozeCube BoozeCube if this was free to play I might join. But since they are charging $70-99 for a free to play game with shit seasons upcoming and a copy paste end game, nah. Figured after the acquisition I can go through it on Gamepass for the story which is 50/50 on being good or not and welp, that would be about it.

Plus it was a pure bait and switch for anyone who fell for Overwatch 2. Not only was that not a sequel, they also canned PvE after promising that on the docket before people purchased OW2. These people need to get their asses kicked.

(PS: All trolling aside have fun my bretheren - I realize the first two weeks of this is all fun with friends :) (Sappy Ut)

Oh don't give me that shit $70-99 is a fucking carton of eggs and a gallon of milk in Bidens economy. The game costs less than a tank of gas, or a couple of Whiskey Sours at the local bar. The game could very well suck pickled pig dicks, but as others have pointed out to me even with something as pure trash and dogshit as New World ended up being which I skipped out on it was still worth the 3-4 week period for those who played with the group.

It ain't about the game that shit is irreverent, this game could be Donkey Kongs big adventure. The fun will be in discord throwing a few back with the crew.

The number of faggots we have around here who play Magic the Gathering with stinky fat faggots, or pay money for mobile games or weeb doll star collection train games, buy voltron figures, lego dildolands or whatever retarded bullshit they do can't tell me the cost is the barrier here.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So it seems like my queue on Playstation is at the update download before the game launches. Moving at about 1% per minute....

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Based on what? This has a 0/100 chance of having a good story.
The very opening was pretty sick then immediately Lilith shows up and the story went to shit in like 15 min. All sense of tension or mystery poof.

Vhars

Vyemm Raider
Lame

Screenshot 2023-06-01 192859.jpg

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I literally just did a random generator to decide what to start as. It came up necro, so I guess I'm going to buck the meta trend and try a minion necro and try to pull an all nighter. Let me know if anyone wants to group up later once everyone gets going. Apostolos #1202

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
well shit i thought all the chars were randomly generated at character creation but I guess they have a preset for Were-lissa McCarthy

DruidQuoteUnQuote.JPG

• 6Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Based on what? This has a 0/100 chance of having a good story.
ARPG story can suck my dick. It's about the compelling grind.

To this day I don't really know what's going on in POE. You're exiled to some island that is, for some reason, full of ancient civilizations or some shit? Also the space maze of MAPS that is also on this prison island...

or something.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The very opening was pretty sick then immediately Lilith shows up and the story went to shit in like 15 min. All sense of tension or mystery poof.
Just throwing it out there but odds are Lilith is up to some shenanigans to take Diablo's place because girl power.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users