Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I had fun playing last night, and a bit today. Got to level 29, and will definitely be playing quite a bit this weekend.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Rolled sorcerer, so far early game it seems like ezmode. Arc lash spam kills all groups of mobs, and frost nova to control and put vuln on. Use ice shards for bosses and harder enemies, and that’s basically it. Ice armor to soak damage when if it gets hairy without some of the longer cooldowns.

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
MSQ. Killed this Astaroth two times. Stuck in arena. Have to log out and back in. And still didn't get credit for killing him.

Have to admit. This launch went smooth as fuck. Got my Barb up to 24 I think? Then the sleep monster took me. Played 8 hours straight! Loooong time since I have done that.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Surprisingly no real issues so far. No queue, no server problems. Will the official release be the real test, we'll see.

I have had one bug, I couldn't use any abilities suddenly. Unequipped weapon, put it back on, went in town and out. Nothing. UI showed me pressing the buttons, but no action. Had to actually log out to character select and back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's like people forget that WoW is the most successful western MMO to have ever existed. I'd have actually been more surprised if there were server issues.

They should've been prepared for this and so far it seems like they were.

• 3Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Is there any benefit to killing the world boss long term? I guess I can try tonight, but I'll likely be level 35 by then.

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
I'm kind of surprised how long it's taking people to get to 100. I figured someone would already be there this morning but they were only around level 50. Seems like a lot of content while you level.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Combat, at lvl26, just feels bad as a sorc. Not difficult, just bad. Doesn't matter what skills I use, the more I play the less I like playing. Skills do to little dmg for the mana they cost, then add in cooldowns and its just blah. I'd like to use a controller for Sorc, but its targeting seems very very random. The pre-Slam betas kinda ruined the leveling experience, I think.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just watched the ending...

It's the WoW:Shadowlands ending!

The bad guy was good all along and just trying to save us from the true big bad!

At least we know it's Diablo and we can pay $70 to fight him unless he's that pinnacle boss they mentioned.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm kind of surprised how long it's taking people to get to 100. I figured someone would already be there this morning but they were only around level 50. Seems like a lot of content while you level.
Yeah, it was hilarious watching Asmon a day before release saying he plans on hitting 90-95ish day 1. As I was playing last night, I'm like..."No fucking way someone is hitting 90".

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Also - is the act 1 world boss even spawning right now? Before I try and track it down this evening.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
All the years of bitching about this game was for nothing, because literally everyone on my b.net friends list is playing it.

• 5Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All the years of bitching about this game was for nothing, because literally everyone on my b.net friends list is playing it.
Not only are they playing it, they are paying an extra $20 to play 4 days earlier and reward yet another shitty business practice.

• 15Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

Not only that but they all bought deluxe edition for early access. :)

• 3Like
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users