Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Gator

Molten Core Raider
This thread could use more people pissed off and stomping their feet that others are having fun
I contribute... Blizz screwing up my plans right now. No one log off if you are already in.

Anyone else having issues logging in?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm game appears to be stuck at Queued for game start game pending....

I saw the Butcher one time and it pretty much owned me. Not even a fight really. Thing has way to many hit points to even bother trying.

Now it shows 8 minutes when I had already gone through queue.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I contribute... Blizz screwing up my plans right now. No one log off if you are already in.

Anyone else having issues logging in?

I just logged in, no issue. My internet decided to take a break for 5 minutes.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Thought I might get excited to try this after reading everyone's launch stories and experiences. But, it sounds like a massive snooze fest. Guess I'm not the market for this anymore? Sounds so uninspired and rehashed.
Nahh, its not bad. Lots of good new systems here and plenty of shit to grind out. Is it a perfect game? fuck no, but its definitely fun and itches that scratch if you like ARPG. Definitely better than D3. Combat is also good, its got that good feel of blizzard games.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I read somewhere no level 100 as of yet?
I saw some soft core dudes in the 70s, and they have been grinding non stop since release I think. Don the Crown and Ghazzy, playing in a full group non stop. HC? I seriously doubt it. I think people seriously underestimated how long this would take.

Check out his youtube, hes got some good videos explaining some of the systems in D4 and how they work.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Don the Crown is solid in that he explains what he's doing and why. One of my top sources when I was going through POE.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah they are having issues. Queue reset to 16 minutes. It will get longer and longer until they work out the problem. Stay logged in.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got a Butcher at like 24 on my minion Necro. He wasted me quite easily. And that was on WT1.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Hit 50, finished campaign, unlocked WT3. Now to figure out what to use for endgame to start grinding and do the map chores.

Enjoying the game overall, but the story is so low effort even with nearly no expectations.

Really want a map overlay, gem bag and pet gold loot for wishlist QOL items.
Huh? This is by far the best story in an arpg to date. The hell battle cinematic was pretty awesome. I honestly don’t know what people expect out of a story in a game like this Jesus Christ.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Thought I might get excited to try this after reading everyone's launch stories and experiences. But, it sounds like a massive snooze fest. Guess I'm not the market for this anymore? Sounds so uninspired and rehashed.
Already got my monies worth and I have hundreds of hours left to get out of this for years to come.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huh? This is by far the best story in an arpg to date. The hell battle cinematic was pretty awesome. I honestly don’t know what people expect out of a story in a game like this Jesus Christ.

I can't remember any arpg story really, so i cant make a comparison to something I am actively playing(thus having just experienced) but it isnt bad, pretty good for an arpg. A bit cliche maybe. But yeah that hell battle cinematic was sweet.

I swear lilith is just a girl with daddy issues on top of a jilted lover. I wonder who in blizzard this story was written after :p

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I can't remember any arpg story really, so i cant make a comparison to something I am actively playing(thus having just experienced) but it isnt bad, pretty good for an arpg. A bit cliche maybe. But yeah that hell battle cinematic was sweet.

I swear lilith is just a girl with daddy issues on top of a jilted lover. I wonder who in blizzard this story was written after :p
The only way it could be better imo is if you could choose a side but I understand they’re doing it this way for future content. It would be a nightmare if they had to run multiple story arcs at once.

Maybe it helps to listen to the lore videos they released. Everything made sense to me.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Ran into my first major bug. Last boss of the capstone bugged out and disappeared on me. I could hear it but couldn't see or attack. Sucks because capstone is pretty long...

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only way it could be better imo is if you could choose a side but I understand they’re doing it this way for future content. It would be a nightmare if they had to run multiple story arcs at once.

Maybe it helps to listen to the lore videos they released. Everything made sense to me.

Yeah this in a real rpg, would be fun as hell. Choosing sides, and choices that change your path etc. But that is a whole different game, its good for what type of game this is.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, you can extract at the occultist. (I assume you are referencing the legendary power.)
It then goes into a tab in your inventory. And can be used to make a new legendary instead of using a dungeon aspect - but not every legendary power can go into every item slot.

Question 2 on this. Can you repeat extract the powers? So if I find a better stat item I want it on, I can just extract it again and put it on that? It also says 50% power on amulets, so does that mean +3 mages?

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
You can only extract/imprint once.

edit: another way to put it, you can't extract an imprinted aspect.

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question 2 on this. Can you repeat extract the powers? So if I find a better stat item I want it on, I can just extract it again and put it on that? It also says 50% power on amulets, so does that mean +3 mages?

Weapons are 2x and amulets 1.5x. Not sure if it counts for stuff like that though. Maybe?

As for extracted, I think its extract and imprint 1 time? Cant use it forever. Can't extract imprinted powers. The codex powers though can be imprinted over and over again.

Btw this tree of whisper is creepy.

Last edited: