Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've actually felt this the past two days. Press an ability and there's a noticeable delay between when it actually "fires".
Yeah. It's kinda rough for the glass cannon sorc I'm playing. Hydra/orb and abusing shield timers. But if I lag for a few seconds I'm toast.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The biggest problem with this game is that it doesn't have Spectral Throw.

• 1Barf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Nerfing the absolute pig shit out of everything because they are too fucking stupid to understand how scaling works is a bad sign but typical blizzard...

The reduction of random world goblins is fucking hillarious because they aren't that fucking common anyways and most of the time they aren't worth chasing down. Should nerf the spawn rate but up the loot drop to make sure when you do see one it's a big deal. Thankfully they are too fucking stupid to do this.

Pretty much this. These nerfs are just stupid. They're actively patching out good things and talking about how it doesn't fit their 'vision'.

How much a vision where you buff shit that's below rather than nerfing and adding more goblins (not less) so people get more loot and enjoy themselves. 99% of the people praising the game are going to hit nightmare dungeons next week and feel the crap that we're complaining about and quit instantly.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pretty much this. These nerfs are just stupid. They're actively patching out good things and talking about how it doesn't fit their 'vision'.

How much a vision where you buff shit that's below rather than nerfing and adding more goblins (not less) so people get more loot and enjoy themselves. 99% of the people praising the game are going to hit nightmare dungeons next week and feel the crap that we're complaining about and quit instantly.
If players are getting too much loot and exp, they may finish and quit faster, leading to lower engagement metrics and less opportunities to see the shop button.

That is on top of Blizzard always having been bad at balance since the RTS days and not employing enough internal testers since they learned during WoW that the players will test for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When you craft a Legendary what determines what "armor set" it will become? Is it depending on what Legendary Power you use or base armor?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How much a vision where you buff shit that's below rather than nerfing and adding more goblins (not less) so people get more loot and enjoy themselves.
Eh, there have to be careful with doing stuff like that. I feel as though sometimes in PoE it's far too much of a PITA to "fully gear", D3 is on the other end of the spectrum where your build is essentially "done" in the first few days of each season.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, there have to be careful with doing stuff like that. I feel as though sometimes in PoE it's far too much of a PITA to "fully gear", D3 is on the other end of the spectrum where your build is essentially "done" in the first few days of each season.

I will say d3 was great for casual play. 50/50 if a season mechanic was fun, but if it was, you went in, spent a 2-4 hours getting to 70, do the season journey for your set and then you just exploded. Some required other legendaries, but for the most part so much power was in the sets. Play for a week , get all the gear you needed and leveled some gems to maybe 70ish, then done. None of that grinding to 150GR, paragon grind or 100+ gems(and more for enchantments),

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I will say d3 was great for casual play. 50/50 if a season mechanic was fun, but if it was, you went in, spent a 2-4 hours getting to 70, do the season journey for your set and then you just exploded. Some required other legendaries, but for the most part so much power was in the sets. Play for a week , get all the gear you needed and leveled some gems to maybe 70ish, then done. None of that grinding to 150GR, paragon grind or 100+ gems(and more for enchantments),
Yeah, I guess that's fun for some? I like seasons to last longer than a week, personally. They should last "roughly" for their length, obviously less if you're a loser that plays 12 hours/day but 7 days just isn't enough IMO.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not sure what Wudijo is doing but his rogue absolutely melts everything.

• 1Like

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I'm on my third necro so far (I play HC exclusively).
For leveling, I've been using shadow mages + reapers to spawn corpses, then blot the world into darkness with the runed corpse explosion.
Everything gets double cursed, which keeps me healed and my ultimate off cooldown.
It's a very fluid build, although like any corpse-reliant build, you have to be able to stay alive before they're created and then it's facemelt time.

Once I've unlocked all the necessary aspects, I'll be sacrificing the pets and turning the ultimate into shadow-form; essentially turning the necro into a warlock.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Not sure what Wudijo is doing but his rogue absolutely melts everything.

Dude spent a solid month theory crafting on stream, he been a very good Diablo player for awhile (as much as you could be for D3). Here is the build guide for what he is doing

The first pinned comment has the written guide via Maxroll

• 2Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Some of you people are just too !@#% smart.

I am playing a Barbarian and am like "Oh cool..Bash!" with no idea how to build out effectively.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As gay as I think this game is because of the people running it I gotta give credit where credit is due. They absolutely nailed the class fantasy with their armor sets (from what you guys have been posting)

Also anytime you hear vision from these fucks replace it with spread sheet business model.

• 2Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Barb definitely feels worse today but not terrible... fury generation is just a bitch until WT4 looks like - was debating between barb/necro Thursday and went roflspin first, rolled up necro this morning and up to mid 30's. Want two classes in WT3/WT4 before season 1 and will decide from there. Necro is cool thematically, pets still suck ass though and bone spear still melts the whole room.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Barb definitely feels worse today but not terrible... fury generation is just a bitch until WT4 looks like - was debating between barb/necro Thursday and went roflspin first, rolled up necro this morning and up to mid 30's. Want two classes in WT3/WT4 before season 1 and will decide from there. Necro is cool thematically, pets still suck ass though and bone spear still melts the whole room.
I've been trying to sit down this weekend and play, and was looking at rolling up a necromancer. Is it just not very fun, or overly a pain in the ass to play?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I remember this feeling in City of Heroes. Going from feeling like a god against trash pre-hasten nerf to feeling trash, and it was like, "I'm literally a super hero, I *should* be able to just tell entire rooms of chaff to piss off"

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
First rollback today got disconnected after i killed one cool boss in the Act3 campaign, and lost two legs item :/