Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw one mystery chest, went to farm 175 shards. Came back and it was gone. Maybe subject to one use by any player?

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just saw that accelerating aspect, crit with core skill increases attack spd has been nerfed from a cap of 40pct to 25. But it does not seem to drop after the latest patch. While in my inventory the imprint of one 40pct atk speed weapon is still there.
If u guys have these lying around in the bank, maybe good to hold onto it for now.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Welp. Me and one other guy are the lone holdouts of my friend group. I think the other dude is only holding out because he’s playing Zelda right now. The text peer pressure was enormous last night to jump in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Welp. Me and one other guy are the lone holdouts of my friend group. I think the other dude is only holding out because he’s playing Zelda right now. The text peer pressure was enormous last night to jump in.

Your friends are good people for pressuring you. I see no long term viability to the game however I've still had my money's worth from catching up with friends I hadn't played with in some time - there's really no reason not to enjoy this a bit and hop on Discord before the inevitable mass exodus.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You're friends with Chris?

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
IDK about the other sorc builds but the lightning builds don't come together until the 10mana gained when stunning a mob paragon node in the high 50s. It feels like complete ass until that node having zero mana for any of the skills. Now, I pretty much walking through packs with a ton of balls orbiting me. The single target is still dependent on the long cooldown though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I love the mix of peer pressuring people to play because you need validation that you made the right choice, and complaining about the totally predictable nerfs.

• 1Worf

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I really hated the story and much rather the simplicity of d2 acts + different vibes and enemy types of the acts. Even better, go no story and go D1 style where you progress from human lands straight into fucking hell, but without the dialogue and forced events.

Overall though, anytime you have a bunch of hype and people that don’t usually all play the same thing (Elden ring) experiencing their own versions of the game - you definitely have an added fun factor. I work full time with 2 kids, but fuck my coworkers and the dudes in my hood, I was going to end the story first and made sure I left those bitches behind. I know it’s not much, but a little feeling of competitive motivation goes a long way for someone like me that doesn’t enjoy the dialogue or exploring much.

The mid game / end game seems more suited to what I like with a few choices for your time and progression style. Overall, underwhelming story, but solid foundation to the game.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Are we entirely certain that Blizzard made this? Who are these developers and where have they been hiding them?

• 2Seriously?
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hell tides are where it's at imo. Prolly get nerf.
Also fiend roses are there.

Copied
Farm Hell Tide and you'll get everything you need.
What is HellTide?

" They are region-wide events that occur randomly in the open world for players who reached the World Tier 3, Nightmare difficulty. "

Spam Farm all Hell Tide and you'll get everything you need. Looking for something specific? Specific trade in stations in there. Go learn all about it and make sure you spam it every time available. It's pretty much more rigged than gamble system in beta which was nerf.

Average 5+ 100% Uniques per run

Example, You need armor? It only costs 75 shards to trade in and you can average 400-600 shards every time with ease.

I believe it happens every other hour for 1 Hour.

You're welcome
Uniques aren’t Legendaries if that’s what you mean, and if you actually mean uniques that’s some real luck lol

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Necro is hilarious. Blight, Corpse Explosions, Skeletal reapers and mages, and a few other tricks like Army of the Dead. Had a guy following me around just watching in awe as I was exploding everything. Pretty sure the dude logged out and made a Necro.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Are we entirely certain that Blizzard made this? Who are these developers and where have they been hiding them?

Are you joking? Most of these devs are probably from the wow team. Even greater proof is the fact that they did a day zero nerf to a several classes and systems. There are quite a few bugs that are basically QoL issues that would have been solved by actually just playing their game, somethign the WoW team is notorious for not doing.

The game is good, don't get me wrong, but it is clear they have some teams crossing from WoW to Diablo.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
TLDR -- Good game, not worth fucking 70 USD (more if you are doing early start) I would argue about 30-45 USD would be a good spot since this is going to be cash farmed for "Story" and the shop.
I probably would've bought it for $30-45. Not really interested in double that for an ARPG.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bliz is going to make a lot of money on their seasonal battlepass nonsense. They only really need to make sure that their onboarding remains much easier than POE.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Daidraco Daidraco , was watching a short clip this morning. Seems a good fast way to do that renown grind. Get a party of 4, lower it to wt1(since you are there to complete it fast as possible). Then split up, each take a region. And each person just goes through every dungeon in that region and it apparently gives credit to the entire party. I think there is something like 30 per region, so around ~900 renown.

• 2Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Beat the story and it was what I expected of a modern Diablo game. Once you got the mount it felt a whole lot better traveling around.

Finished at like level 44, now I'm 46 and while I have full Legendary gear none really helps my build besides adding 2 Skellingtons. Is Tree of Whispers the best bet untill I get 50 and can do the capstone dungeon?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This was my haul from a single t3 helltide.

Had to go dump the yellows / gems from my inventory twice, and stopped picking up yellows toward the end, lost out on one last chest because we got fixated on a treasure goblin (no regrets, my only other unique I got from a goblin).

1685979065788.png

My 2nd mysteries chest was pretty nice:

1685979141724.png

• 3Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But buying a battle pass is the only way I can guarantee I'll stop playing the game and go back to doing productive things.

• 1Truth!

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Necro is hilarious. Blight, Corpse Explosions, Skeletal reapers and mages, and a few other tricks like Army of the Dead. Had a guy following me around just watching in awe as I was exploding everything. Pretty sure the dude logged out and made a Necro.

I made a similar build with my necro too. Reapers, Mages, Golem, bone spear, decrepify, CE. Add in all the bonuses from spawning more corpses, I never run the risk of running out of corpses to summon and blow up. I don't even need an ultimate!

Only issue is the damn mouse cursor is too small especially when the screen is really busy. I lose track of it when I need to scroll over corpses to blow up. Is there a setting that can increase the cursor size? I couldn't find it under settings.

• 3Like