Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I made a similar build with my necro too. Reapers, Mages, Golem, bone spear, decrepify, CE. Add in all the bonuses from spawning more corpses, I never run the risk of running out of corpses to summon and blow up. I don't even need an ultimate!

Only issue is the damn mouse cursor is too small especially when the screen is really busy. I lose track of it when I need to scroll over corpses to blow up. Is there a setting that can increase the cursor size? I couldn't find it under settings.
Ask Brahma Brahma to borrow a pair of his glasses.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I made a similar build with my necro too. Reapers, Mages, Golem, bone spear, decrepify, CE. Add in all the bonuses from spawning more corpses, I never run the risk of running out of corpses to summon and blow up. I don't even need an ultimate!

Only issue is the damn mouse cursor is too small especially when the screen is really busy. I lose track of it when I need to scroll over corpses to blow up. Is there a setting that can increase the cursor size? I couldn't find it under settings.

You can make it bigger in options.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard

it's under accessibility I believe.

• 1Solidarity

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
I wish they made item highlight better. I still miss quite a few chests, etc. I tried messing with the color palette to get something that stands out more, but to no avail; even neon green is hard to find at times.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I wonder how the shop will do. In PoE the gear you get looks like total shit so the MTX in the Shop feels like an option to not look like a peasant.

In D4 I like almost everything I equip. This is my transmog atm with just normal drops. I feel zero need to buy skins in this game.

necrod4-2.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder how the shop will do. In PoE the gear you get looks like total shit so the MTX in the Shop feels like an option to not look like a peasant.

In D4 I like almost everything I equip. This is my transmog atm with just normal drops. I feel zero need to buy skins in this game.

View attachment 476655

I'm calling it now...they will add something to the armor in the cash-shop to make doing X easier.

Mainly saying this because I agree with what people have been saying, the armor in-game + the trans-mog system they have is pretty decent and allows you to even wear legendary skins you recycle at the african american-smith.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'd guess that the armor shop will end up going towards non-thematic style skins (ala CoD and every other game pretty much, animal suits, rainbow colors, etc.) rather than p2w stuff but maybe not.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I'd guess that the armor shop will end up going towards non-thematic style skins rather than p2w stuff but maybe not.

I would have agreed if this game came out 10 years ago, today is the age of "But it's not REALLY pay to win".

10% more Obols

10% more Luckyness (rare+ drops, whatever they would call this stat)

10% faster mounts...

you catch my drift, no directly WINNING but certainly not just a cosmetic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
They will add skill / aura transmogs like PoE and make the money that way. The only reason there is no bitching about the pass or shop atm is cause they kept their promise and made it cosmetic only. I actually like some of the horse armor they have.

Also outside of expansions, the necro pack from d3 is something I can see them doing for this one to add classes

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am still enjoying the hell out of this game so far.

I took down the Fucking Butcher. Pet Kiting with a small island for the win. It took a bit of time but that fucker had to die. Level 41 and I just finished the first act. Taking it the slow route.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Whoever set the color saturation so low did us all a disservice. I get the reactionary response to people's criticism of D3 rainbows, but some punchier greens and reds would go a long way towards making the environments look different. As it is all the assets look like the same tepid mush.

I'm almost 50 and have never seen the Butcher despite running tons of dungeons. Is there a trick to this?

• 1Solidarity

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Whoever set the color saturation so low did us all a disservice. I get the reactionary response to people's criticism of D3 rainbows, but some punchier greens and reds would go a long way towards making the environments look different. As it is all the assets look like the same tepid mush.

I'm almost 50 and have never seen the Butcher despite running tons of dungeons. Is there a trick to this?
I just apply Nvidia filters to it.

• 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

I would think that's unusual, I've seen him twice myself before hitting level 40.

If you really are doing a lot of dungeons (I'm doing every single one myself when I first encounter it), then the only thing I can think of is *maybe* you are bee-lining it to the end, and sometimes the Butcher is in one of the side areas, so thoroughly exploring a dungeon might mean finding him more frequently.

• 1Like