Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, mine said 700 minutes at some point, and I checked 20 minutes later and was at character select.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is the guild cross server or do we need a Euro FoH?

I usually play in US but have 3 IRL friends on this in EU.
🤔 You bought the game after all of that horse shit?

There is someone from here that lives in Denmark thats in the guild. So i dont know if they have regional servers or if the way they designed the game - maybe its completely different than what we’re accustomed to with mega servers. Maybe it changes based on some factors like latency, hosting etc.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
🤔 You bought the game after all of that horse shit?

There is someone from here that lives in Denmark thats in the guild. So i dont know if they have regional servers or if the way they designed the game - maybe its completely different than what we’re accustomed to with mega servers. Maybe it changes based on some factors like latency, hosting etc.
Yeah that's why I have a black tranny clown avatar, I deserve it, I'm on team woke lgbt now.

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I kite them into other groups. Since pulverize has substantial range, they are never close enough to life steal.

I think it was @Janx that showed me a video of it? But the landslide druid basically covers the entire floor in a 3 meter by 3 meter square of landslide. Its crazy looking. Just, as always, its scary to change your build so drastically and I hate that.

Ask in Discord. Just about every non-lurker user here, Ive tagged with officer privs. (Nothing against the lurkers, I just have no idea who you are, usually.)
I go by my chat name Mahes in the game. Still trying to figure out the chat system as I rarely ever see it being used. I am in game now.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'm almost lvl 60 and I've seen one. Just one.
I see them all the time, for instance I killed 2 today just fucking around in the last 2 hours, 1 in a dungeon and second in the world. They show up on your mini.

• 1Like

Daidraco

I go by my chat name Mahes in the game. Still trying to figure out the chat system as I rarely ever see it being used. I am in game now.
I have mixed feelings about it. The chat system may have always used battle tag and i just didnt know about it? But i liked it better when a friend request was character specific. But now when i mute Chris Chris , itll be account wide. So thats pretty nice. Win some, lose some 🤷‍♂️.

The other side of this is with the cross play. As big as the guild is, only maybe 20-30 people ever say anything. The mass blob of other people I “think” are just console plebs. Theyll never say anything unless i join voice chat in-game. So they might as well not exist. So i get Lumi Lumi ‘s viewpoint about starting a new guild even more so after realizing this.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
How often are you guys seeing named monsters that pop up in your map when you're in the overworld? I guess in the first zone I ran into some giant tree monster that just completely whipped my ass. Tried fighting him like three times and just couldn't get anywhere close to killing him. Only other one I've seen was some sort of wizard somewhere and was able to kill him but it wasn't an easy fight.

To those encounters happen a lot? I've seen plenty of treasure goblins and the butcher four or five times at this point, and I think I'm right around 40. Still in the first zone, just slowly working my way through.

Did get a legendary off of the one guy killed in the one time I killed the butcher it was the same deal. I guess that's why I asked because is it worth just kind of running around looking for them.

Daidraco

How often are you guys seeing named monsters that pop up in your map when you're in the overworld? I guess in the first zone I ran into some giant tree monster that just completely whipped my ass. Tried fighting him like three times and just couldn't get anywhere close to killing him. Only other one I've seen was some sort of wizard somewhere and was able to kill him but it wasn't an easy fight.

To those encounters happen a lot? I've seen plenty of treasure goblins and the butcher four or five times at this point, and I think I'm right around 40. Still in the first zone, just slowly working my way through.

Did get a legendary off of the one guy killed in the one time I killed the butcher it was the same deal. I guess that's why I asked because is it worth just kind of running around looking for them.
Theyre rares. Look on fextra’s interactive map and itll show you all of their locations. They drop stat specific items sometimes and a few are nice.

• 2Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Is there a limit on guild members or should I harass people for an invite next time i'm online (Saturday night)?

I dunno, depends what you mean by named monsters I guess. I seem to run into a decent mix of names vs "generic mods monster type" elites as i'm running around and none of them seem harder than the others. The only hard ones i've run in to are Butcher (still kicked my ass last time I saw him at 53 or 54 with 11 potions because I had pants that gave +3, think I barely got him to his first marker) and a helltide boss who was level 72 when everyone running around was 53-54 and he wasn't hitting me hard but I did terrible damage to him.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Daidraco Daidraco got it covered. I guess it's the new named monsters that will rare spawn in certain areas. They do some sort of icon on your minimap to let you know there's one floating around. I've only ever seen the two, but I didn't know you could figure out where they're at and try to farm them. Just figured it may have been completely random.
I wonder what the respawn time on them are. The two I thought weren't easy and the first one just slaughtered me, but that was pretty early game.

Definitely not the world bosses though, I haven't seen one of them yet but I'm sure I'll know exactly what it is. Aren't there supposed to be three or four?

• 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

When you are in a town, you will occassionally see a wanted poster. When you read it it will say something like "beware of so-and-so, last seen wandering around the forest of X", so if you are so inclined you can go to that area and search for it. I'm sure it's on some sort of timer but I don't know what respawn time would be.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
Is there a limit on guild members or should I harass people for an invite next time i'm online (Saturday night)?

clans are limited to 150 people and i think FOH already hit that although like every FOH guild within 2 weeks 90% of the players will not login anymore

there isn't a crazy advantage to clans like other games (division, destiny) with perks and shit, all you get is a shared guild bank where riches can welfare the poors and guild chat where people link their latest get. clan chat gets spammed constantly with "X just got Y challenge done" too, i'm sure there is a way to turn that off though.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
When you are in a town, you will occassionally see a wanted poster. When you read it it will say something like "beware of so-and-so, last seen wandering around the forest of X", so if you are so inclined you can go to that area and search for it. I'm sure it's on some sort of timer but I don't know what respawn time would be.
Oh wow, I didn't know that. I'm assuming that's in the main hub, or is it in any of the Little villages?

Thanks though.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if you are talking about one of the world bosses that spawns 4x a day? Here's a tracker: https://twitter.com/game8_d4boss

Honestly their UI blows considering they are responsible for WoW and even more so since they incorporated MMO concepts to the game.

Quest tracker that only allows 1 quest to be tracked? Even Chris Chris knows that FFXIV allows more than 1 quest to be tracked even on consoles.

Some MIA things that SHOULD be in-game:

Quest tracker should at least be able to track Main Story + Side quest. For a blizzard product it should be able to have the option to track at least 2-4 quests.

Event timers that are track-able in the same manner that quests are tracked.

Ability to make the action bar smaller (not just shoved to the side).

Map filters.

Likely more I'm forgetting, but thats certainly a start.

• 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Oh wow, I didn't know that. I'm assuming that's in the main hub, or is it in any of the Little villages?

Thanks though.

It's not just the main towns of each hub, a lot of the smaller towns have the posters as well. They seem to usually be on a post next to one of the buildings you usually would visit.

• 1Like