Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone try "Werewolf Tornado Druid" build? Maxroll is putting it above pulverize now in tier list for Nightmare dungeons.

On a separate note - anyone feel kind of stand-off'ish about putting in any type of real grind when we have no idea what the seasons are going to be like?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
rolled a sorc and my god is it boring. constantly resource starved.

You have to learn that Blizzard is full of dick loving faggot queers and use a build like Arc Lash that doesn't require resources.. Congratulations you are now using one of the most power abilities in the game and it's a core dogshit retard spell. Using big dick spells isn't allowed for the DEI department all spells should be equal but poorer spells are more equal than others.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You have to learn that Blizzard is full of dick loving faggot queers and use a build like Arc Lash that doesn't require resources.. Congratulations you are now using one of the most power abilities in the game and it's a core dogshit retard spell. Using big dick spells isn't allowed for the DEI department all spells should be equal but poorer spells are more equal than others.
Im ... actually impressed you found a way to compare spells to minority groups. :trump:

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's the Fires of Heaven quality you can't get on other sites

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Also 3/5 of legendaries are the same useless affixes. I'm sure that was a compromise given the number of loot drops, but it still feels garbage.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
D4 is probably a great game for those that really get into the lore of the game including the last 3 games. Me? Not so much. Lvl 45 and I'm probably done. Seasons will have to really have a large impact to slog through it again.

• 1Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Copy builds that people make for level 100 chars with all the perfect gear or that you can easily tell are of a gameplay style you won't enjoy, then complain here that you don't enjoy said build(s). Meanwhile having fun on my druid that isn't just a copy paste of "the ONLY DRUID BUILD that you can PLAY IF YOU WANT TO DO anything but WT1!!1!1!" and I rarely have to spam builders since about the mid 30s/low 40s (60 now, gonna try the lvl 70 capstone when I get off work tonight) and every arpg in the history of gaming is dogshit while you're levelling, always will be too i'd guess.

• 2Moron

Fucker

Log Wizard
Also 3/5 of legendaries are the same useless affixes. I'm sure that was a compromise given the number of loot drops, but it still feels garbage.
11-17% damage reduction from distant enemies but only if their uncle wears a beard.

The game was designed by the local PTA.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone try "Werewolf Tornado Druid" build? Maxroll is putting it above pulverize now in tier list for Nightmare dungeons.

On a separate note - anyone feel kind of stand-off'ish about putting in any type of real grind when we have no idea what the seasons are going to be like?

I want to try that werewolf build that uses just basic attacks, so you never spend spirit. But it seems to take 2 unique items. I wouldn't mind trying tornado either, but it needs the helm. And still both rely on lucky hits to refill spirit or big packs. Why the generator only one sounds so appealing. I think the big issue going into higher tier NM is survivability. I also just dont see myself going that high. Its like the GR150 in d3, that I basically never reached because I am not going to grind my way to it.

Main thing I just want done now is the renown. Because it seems no one really knows if the account wide stuff is going to carry over and they make you do it over again. So I will do it now in spurts just in case.

• 2Like

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I solved sorc's mana problem with two mana on lucky strike mods ( gloves and offhand) and stacking mana cost reduction. I can chain-cast ice shards and even drop the mana return using a CD aspect. Also, Ice nova + the chance to proliferate CC on lucky strike aspect is kind of OP; it's huge on the packs that spawn and I rarely have to recast ice nova as something will be frozen and then freeze everything that spawns.

• 2Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I solved sorc's mana problem with two mana on lucky strike mods ( gloves and offhand) and stacking mana cost reduction. I can chain-cast ice shards and even drop the mana return using a CD aspect. Also, Ice nova + the chance to proliferate CC on lucky strike aspect is kind of OP; it's huge on the packs that spawn and I rarely have to recast ice nova as something will be frozen and then freeze everything that spawns.

I think most builds can get to a point its not as big an issue. It's just tedious getting there and once you are there, relying lucky hit sucks. D3 had the same issues, but leveling was over so fast and you jumped into a set armor that provided most of your defensive/offensive capabilities. Some builds still relied on certain stats/items to get resource back. Arcane Power on crit, was a big one for sorcs in that game. But you could easily get an item with it through the stat reroll and crit was a lot more reliable then lucky hit.

D2 had mana pots for most classes, or rejuv pots. It was forever ago, but I am pretty sure I remember leveling in that game and even farming end game, I had both and used them frequently. D2 also had no builder/spender system, it was all just abilities that spent resource iirc. So mana pots/leech were the only way to get it back. Honestly, probably a much better system. But I doubt they have anyone that worked on or plays d2 on their team.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They really should adjust the butcher in Nightmare dungeons.. he went from a kind of early event early on to a why even bother with this retard later on.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really should adjust the butcher in Nightmare dungeons.. he went from a kind of early event early on to a why even bother with this retard later on.

I agree, I usually ignore him, just not worth the time it takes to kill. Maybe if I had a super bursty single target, i wouldn't mind as much. It's just another annoyance at this point.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
lilith.jpg

• 2GreNeg
  • 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Like many of you are saying here, combat is the #1 issue in this game IMO. There is no other word to describe combat in this game other than tedious. The whole... "use shitty attack to fill up bar to use all of your good shit" is probably the most retarded game play decision. And yes you can make this go awy but it takes 60-70 levels, some uniques, stacking some luck hit type shit...etc... By then its too late.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I find myself more constrained by cooldowns than resources. Not playing a builder/spender build.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Well I tried to play it, got to the character select screen and saw how feminine the men looked and had to return it. I can't in good conscious support that type of behavior, it only continues to encourage it for the future.

• 8Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 11 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Part of the resource issue is if you look at guides, these people are minmaxing cooldown/energy reduction so people like me levelling up end up with janky unfun builds.

Now I know what's going on a little more, I've moved away from meta builds with Rogue and I've literally taken every energy generating skill/passive with Flurry.

That's ONE imbument only (Shadow), Death Trap, +energy on shadow damage kill passive and the Stealth ability. So instead of spamming the generator, I use it once to get vulnerability and use a CD to get energy.

I'm also not doing all the subtle interactions between CC abilities giving more damage and Shadow Step to get out of CC. Rogues make enemies vulnerable, so I'm stacking all the vulnerability interactions like Caltrops.

Some of these guides are comboing abilities togerher and that seems a bit foolish when your combo may be interrupted because you need to dodge an enemy attack.

Last edited:
  • 1Like