Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Another big ass fuck of retardation for Sorc at least is out of the 6 skills we are allowed to use 4 of them are just flat out required.

Teleport, Flame shield, ice armor, frost nova are just flat out needed regardless of spec, element, build you choose.

Another example of glaring flaw retard design and no real customization options.
And the conjurations are all terribad

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If maxing renown is boring as fuck and gives you nothing impactful then why the fuck is everyone crying about how mandatory it is to slog through and facepalming/morooning all my posts saying not to poopsock it?

Because 98.2% of this forum knows any time you hit the post reply button they should really just develop a bot to auto picard anything you write. The other 1.8% are bots botting picard already.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Renown is impactful, anyone that says it isn’t is retarded. Sure, you could not do it and still get by but the paragon and skill points definitely have an impact

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Glyphs add a lot at least for Sorc. I'm getting something like 60% vuln dmg, 80% crit dmg, four 10% dmg multipliers, plus a slew of additive dmg bonuses. I'll probably add another 10% multi with the final board.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Renown is impactful, anyone that says it isn’t is retarded. Sure, you could not do it and still get by but the paragon and skill points definitely have an impact
I couldn't find the motivation to go back and finish renown. Only got the first area done because I was doing the side quests at first. I did all the Lilith statues in hopes that they transfer to the seasons, but now I'm doubtful the statues or the renown will transfer. Just getting the statues done got 3/5 in all the other areas.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Glyphs add a lot at least for Sorc. I'm getting something like 60% vuln dmg, 80% crit dmg, four 10% dmg multipliers, plus a slew of additive dmg bonuses. I'll probably add another 10% multi with the final board.
ont scrimp on luck chance for free mana too. I would be stacking as much luck as possible in any sorc build so you never have mana issues and CD reduction. I mean whats the use of all the deeps when you have to wait for mana?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I couldn't find the motivation to go back and finish renown. Only got the first area done because I was doing the side quests at first. I did all the Lilith statues in hopes that they transfer to the seasons, but now I'm doubtful the statues or the renown will transfer. Just getting the statues done got 3/5 in all the other areas.
I have 3 characters now 50+ and did one area on each. Only have one area left to do, no 2 areas left.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
ont scrimp on luck chance for free mana too. I would be stacking as much luck as possible in any sorc build so you never have mana issues and CD reduction. I mean whats the use of all the deeps when you have to wait for mana?
I have near 100% lucky hit w/o those nodes but if one needs them yes. They have more value for arc lash though with the atk speed.

Burns

I have 3 characters now 50+ and did one area on each. Only have one area left to do, no 2 areas left.
That was kinda the plan too, well that, and I though maybe the tree/nightmares would eventually have you touring all the dungeons on one character. Now I want other classes to be fresh for new seasons, I keep getting the same damned sigils for nightmares, and I'm not going to go out of my way to do the tree anymore.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Another big ass fuck of retardation for Sorc at least is out of the 6 skills we are allowed to use 4 of them are just flat out required.

Teleport, Flame shield, ice armor, frost nova are just flat out needed regardless of spec, element, build you choose.

Another example of glaring flaw retard design and no real customization options.
Queue warrior and shouts. 3 of your abilities will be shouts. that's it, there's no avoiding it or you're gimping yourself/make a nonviable build.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My hope is that we'll need to do Renown once on the Season server they have for Seasons, so after this first one we'll never have to do full renown again.

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf

Daidraco

My hope is that we'll need to do Renown once on the Season server they have for Seasons, so after this first one we'll never have to do full renown again.
So.. you want to do it again.
200w.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Burns

If it doesn't transfer to season 1, I will probably wait till season 2, to see if even transfers from season to season at all. If it doesn't, I would imagine it will be changed eventually in one of the QoL patches, so maybe I wont be playing again until season 5 or 10.

• 2Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What other seasonal content could take the place of a renown farm by Season 1?

If anything renown farm will be a feature of Season 1 except add battlepass incentives to the renown on different goals through the season.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Been doing Nightmare dungeons. Did lv1, then lv2, then lv2, then lv2, then lv2... er is there another way to get higher tiers... what the fuck is this?

Daidraco

Been doing Nightmare dungeons. Did lv1, then lv2, then lv2, then lv2, then lv2... er is there another way to get higher tiers... what the fuck is this?
Get someone to carry you in a higher one or two (3+) so that you can unlock the sigil feature at the Aspect merchant. Then you can craft w/e the fk you want.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So.. you want to do it again.
200w.gif
Nope, I'd rather not. Yet, if we only had to do Renown one more time, then never again, sure. The biggest reason I stopped playing PoE Leagues was having to do content that I disliked (Story arcs, once was enough).