Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been doing Nightmare dungeons. Did lv1, then lv2, then lv2, then lv2, then lv2... er is there another way to get higher tiers... what the fuck is this?
Farm Whispers, NM Dungeons, Bosses and hope for a T3 sigil to drop... do that one and you'll unlock Crafting / Salvaging sigils which will let you make up to T18 (I think) while in WT3.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The legendary imprinting system is shit.

I haven't upgraded an item in days because I need the legendaries I have equipped for my build, some of which don't drop in dungeons.

It's OK though because items all draw from the same pool of trash so there's always one useless stat to make you want to dust the item.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The legendary imprinting system is shit.

I haven't upgraded an item in days because I need the legendaries I have equipped for my build, some of which don't drop in dungeons.

It's OK though because items all draw from the same pool of trash so there's always one useless stat to make you want to dust the item.
Dude, on my druid I went for like 4 days without one single fucking upgrade. Im telling you the loot in this game feels bad for some reason, too many affixes? IDK shit even in POE I would get an upgrade here and there SSF.

And its fucked how balance is in respect to aspects from class to class. The druid gets most of the good shit you need from dungeons and unlocking them, while now im playing necro and he does nto get shit from dungeons. All the good shit is drops and RNG.

• 2Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dude, on my druid I went for like 4 days without one single fucking upgrade. Im telling you the loot in this game feels bad for some reason, too many affixes? IDK shit even in POE I would get an upgrade here and there SSF.

And its fucked how balance is in respect to aspects from class to class. The druid gets most of the good shit you need from dungeons and unlocking them, while now im playing necro and he does nto get shit from dungeons. All the good shit is drops and RNG.
Wat? I thought the dungeon lego unlock was just the minimum level (roll) of that ability, but you can get them all as drops. Like the Shadowblight buff lego can unlock through a dungeon, but it can roll almost 2.5 times better on a drop.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well yeah but when shit is not dropping it gives you the ability to just put a shitty one on there in the interim. Some of those things are build defining. With the necro, they get jack and shit. Like for example 3-4 more mage pets? Like do you know how much morte deeps that is? Plus the one that adds blizzard to your mage pets? Huge fucking dmage boost and all unavailable from dungeon unlocks. In fact the necro has like 1/2 the aspects unlocks in dungeons that the other 2 classes I played, druid and barb.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Well yeah but when shit is not dropping it gives you the ability to just put a shitty one on there in the interim. Some of those things are build defining. With the necro, they get jack and shit. Like for example 3-4 more mage pets? Like do you know how much morte deeps that is? Plus the one that adds blizzard to your mage pets? Huge fucking dmage boost and all unavailable from dungeon unlocks. In fact the necro has like 1/2 the aspects unlocks in dungeons that the other 2 classes I played, druid and barb.
The ones not available from dungeon unlocks are meant to be more powerful and rarer, so when you do find them, put them in slots less likely to get upgraded quickly.

Fucker

Log Wizard

Well, awesome items are supposed to be rare. I think they designed the good drops around people clearing dungeons in a minute or so...which doesn't really work for people who are low level. They do need to increase the drops for us scrubs though.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Well, awesome items are supposed to be rare. I think they designed the good drops around people clearing dungeons in a minute or so...which doesn't really work for people who are low level. They do need to increase the drops for us scrubs though.
As soon as you hit 50, loot drops are pretty consistently, particularly for legendaries. Helltides offer an absolute shitton of drops and between helltides you can do whisper bounty dungeons. If a whisper dungeon overlaps with a dungeon you need for renown, that can be a twofer.

Burns

Ah, yea. I guess since there is no minimum/maximum amount of pets on the aspect, they cant just give them to you through a dungeon... or something! You could always forsake the pets and switch to Bone Spear to dance around and shoot all the mobs.

I don't remember when exactly I got the 2 (3) extra mages and blizzard for the sever build, but it was somewhere in the 30s or 40s. Hitting 50 without seeing either is some poor luck, unless you were power leveled.

Fucker

Log Wizard
As soon as you hit 50, loot drops are pretty consistently, particularly for legendaries. Helltides offer an absolute shitton of drops and between helltides you can do whisper bounty dungeons. If a whisper dungeon overlaps with a dungeon you need for renown, that can be a twofer.
My ISP - Blizz connection is shit. Tried a Helltide earlier and lost a fuckton of those shards from lag. Good idea though. I can't stand losing effort like that, and I know it will happen again and again. Loosing currency is just another fucking stupid idea on their part. I'll have to suffer through the slow way of NMs and trees.
:)

Burns

My ISP - Blizz connection is shit. Tried a Helltide earlier and lost a fuckton of those shards from lag. Good idea though. I can't stand losing effort like that, and I know it will happen again and again. Loosing currency is just another fucking stupid idea on their part. I'll have to suffer through the slow way of NMs and trees.
:)
Dont worry, when you get dropped from a nightmare dungeon, you will lose that run as well!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Better Helltide tracking, with events and mystery chest locations, if anyone is interested:

Wowhead is doing a good job on info, Maxroll has spent some time getting builds together, and you can usually search the reddit sub for any info the other two dont have.

Really fucking useful. I'm confused on the chest names, though. Like wtf is "Devouring Moon Chest" supposed to mean?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Big yes to the glyphs, that's your main growth 50+. Kinda sandbagged yourself by neglecting them for 20 levels. You can get paragon points and get yourself a "build" but you are missing huge multipliers now and you're going to be playing catch up for a while.
Did 6-7 NM dungeons, didn’t unlock any new glyphs. Boring.

I’m struggling to really get into this game.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
1686871030502.png

IIRC, I bought it from a vendor at lvl 85 and the life on lucky hit finally rolled. Ya, I'd rather have cdr instead of int and better rolls but oh well.

• 2Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really fucking useful. I'm confused on the chest names, tooth. Like wtf is "Devouring Moon Chest" supposed to mean?

It's the name of the area where the chest is. Not really important though, just look at the location on the map ignore the name. Pay attention to location and chest reset time. And remember 1 mystery chest in north and south each. Then on reset that location moves to the 2nd location.

So if its a good timed helltide(say starts at :30 or :15), you can farm up 350 cinders, get both north and south chest. Then farm more till reset, then get the next north and south chests. Then go home since you got all the important stuff.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Best is the spider events for helltides, shit any events, just spam the events on your map. Depends what region it spawns but there is places that have events close by each other, so you just run back and forth between the two. Another tip, dont do the bosses. I did one one time, there was like 5 of us mid 50s spamming this lv72 boss and doing shit dmg, anyway we got him down after wasting about 10 min and he dropped dick all. 4 cinders I think, loool. They are noob bait. You see one just run away.

Another tip is turn on your crossplay for the helltides. The more people around you the more cinders you can pick up. Since they drop for them and you as well if youre close by.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Best is the spider events for helltides, shit any events, just spam the events on your map. Depends what region it spawns but there is places that have events close by each other, so you just run back and forth between the two. Another tip, dont do the bosses. I did one one time, there was like 5 of us mid 50s spamming this lv72 boss and doing shit dmg, anyway we got him down after wasting about 10 min and he dropped dick all. 4 cinders I think, loool. They are noob bait. You see one just run away.

Yeah the boss is a noob trap and total fucking dogshit. You do the events and grab your 4 mystery chests then fuck off to other things. Only way to bother with helltide.

• 2Like