Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
What do the stats of the dropped lego have anything to do with it? You extract the aspect from the dropped lego, then you put it on the yellow you like the stats on.

I have used a dungeon acquired aspect all of 1 times. Everything I own was taking it off one dropped item, and putting it on another.
On Necro, some of the best aspects come from items and are not available from dungeons. Primarily the ones that amp the shadow passive and the ones that covert ultimate to shadow damage and increase the effects of the ultimates. Blood wave unleashes three waves instead of one and leaves behind a blight patch and does unique effects to bone storm.

With the right passives, decrepify, and the embalmer, you can get your ultimate off CD in around 10s.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Helltide cinder exploit still works if you change tier in Kovashad rather than exiting to menu, then TP back to a helltide zone.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that was pharma not Wade. This was an appropriate use of the Pert Plus bottle caused by Pharma’s terrible use of it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
You haven’t seen the 50 unfunny images of Pert memes he’s spammed in screenshots that were all massively downvoted.

nut.gif

Not cool.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Did they ever explain that Inarius was chilling in Kyovoshad all this time?

Why didn't he go smash Mephisto when he took over the capital of his own church?

Wasnt Mephisto’s essence in Hell? That’s why he wanted the key to hell from Bhrama, who wouldn’t give it to him so he killed him. He saw it as his chance to get back into the good graces of the Heavens.

Then Lilith gets the key, opens the gateway, and then Inarius senses his opportunity so chases after her, to get to Mephisto first but she’s in the way.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I'm sure it's been addressed already, but this is two different things. Imbuement Skills are the three Poison, Cold, Shadow Imbuement skills in the Imbuement Cluster. So you'd get +12.5% damage when casting those. "Imbued Skills" means whatever you've imbued with poison shadow or cold. So my rogue would get +12.5% to his poison imbue cast, then 8.5% to his next two Flurry casts.
Ya I figured that's what it did but it still seemed strange when I first saw it. It's just weird for the ice imbue because it doesn't do any damage it just makes your next skill do cold damage so I guess the +imbuement skill dmg does nothing for it.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
How many of the Angiris Council are left? Malthael is dead, Tyrael is human now and basically took over his position as Wisdom. I can’t remember did Imperius die at the end of D3 from where Diabolo Prime whipped his ass? I think he showed back up during the Pandemonium stuff but can’t remember. You’d think the Archangels would eventually reform like the Evils do when they are killed.

I know of the 2 other primary Archangels, Auriel is the least hell bent on destroying humanity, and Itherael basically doesn’t ever say much because humans aren’t included in the Fate scrolls or whatever. Don’t see them spear heading anything crazy with Sactuary and the eternal conflict. Imperius wanted to wipe humanity out and if Tyrael hadn't gotten a soft spot for them because of the first Nephalem, he would have voted to eradicate us as well.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Ya I figured that's what it did but it still seemed strange when I first saw it. It's just weird for the ice imbue because it doesn't do any damage it just makes your next skill do cold damage so I guess the +imbuement skill dmg does nothing for it.

Well the imbuement skills "enhance" the imbued skills, so I'd assume even though the cold imbue doesn't do damage directly, the enhanced skills are being enhanced 12.5% more than they normally would be.

In this rogue case specifically, it's retarded, but I assume that's just because they did some copy and paste for their itemization philosophy. Which sucks ass, by the by. I absolutely hate D4 itemization compared to any previous iteration.

+12% damage while jerking off
+19% damage while picking your nose
+28% damage while picking your nose and attacking a jerking off enemy
+6% damage on tuesdays but only if you're wearing women's underwear

get fucked retards

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wasnt Mephisto’s essence in Hell? That’s why he wanted the key to hell from Bhrama, who wouldn’t give it to him so he killed him. He saw it as his chance to get back into the good graces of the Heavens.

Then Lilith gets the key, opens the gateway, and then Inarius senses his opportunity so chases after her, to get to Mephisto first but she’s in the way.
I mean in Diablo 2 when Mephisto totally corrupts and destroys the Zakarum Church.

I just googled it and apparently Mephisto had Inarius imprisoned in hell (the angels gave him up) and he just randomly escapes between D3 and D4 without explanation.

The church he leads is apparently a different one to the Zakarum but they are both the "Church of the Light". What a mess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean in Diablo 2 when Mephisto totally corrupts and destroys the Zakarum Church.

I just googled it and apparently Mephisto had Inarius imprisoned in hell (the angels gave him up) and he just randomly escapes between D3 and D4 without explanation.

The church he leads is apparently a different one to the Zakarum but they are both the "Church of the Light". What a mess.
The story goes from fucking stupid to based, to fucking metal af, to fag land. All of that within a single paragraph. Trying to make any sense out of all of it a bit of a stretch right now. Malthael, and the devastation he caused, has been more damning than anything else Ive read in the entirety of Diablo and they treat it like its no big deal in the story. Motherfucker, he reaped the souls of like 99% of the human population. What the fuck did Diablo, Mephisto, any of the Demons of Hell do (etc.), individually, that killed that many people in such a short period of time?

Im a sucker for short stories like Malthael's. Its just unfortunate that most of them are complete garbage by the end.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The story goes from fucking stupid to based, to fucking metal af, to fag land. All of that within a single paragraph. Trying to make any sense out of all of it a bit of a stretch right now. Malthael, and the devastation he caused, has been more damning than anything else Ive read in the entirety of Diablo and they treat it like its no big deal in the story. Motherfucker, he reaped the souls of like 99% of the human population. What the fuck did Diablo, Mephisto, any of the Demons of Hell do (etc.), individually, that killed that many people in such a short period of time?

Im a sucker for short stories like Malthael's. Its just unfortunate that most of them are complete garbage by the end.
Yeah like the world building has Kurast, Sescheron, Westmarch, Caldeum all destroyed now which are the respective capitals of the four corners of the world. Everyone is dead, it's too much.

In D1/D2 there are hordes of monsters specifically because you are in proximity to one or more of the 7 evils.

Now in D4 the world is just covered in monsters without much explanation other than "oh Hell is going to invade and Lilith wants to save us somehow". Is this because the worldstone being destroyed broke down barriers to hell or what? The meta narrative of what is happening just isn't there.