Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dibbles lore who fucking cares.
I had a fucking Karen show up to my HOUSE today because she thought it was my office. YOU LYING ASS BITCH. My fucking address isnt listed ANYWHERE. Psycho bitch. Im just waiting for a fucking bad review now cause I told her to get the fuck off my property in a not so nice way.

After the day I had, I say its just fine if I want to envision the world being fucking wiped clean.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had a fucking Karen show up to my HOUSE today because she thought it was my office. YOU LYING ASS BITCH. My fucking address isnt listed ANYWHERE. Psycho bitch. Im just waiting for a fucking bad review now cause I told her to get the fuck off my property in a not so nice way.

After the day I had, I say its just fine if I want to envision the world being fucking wiped clean.

I hear ya but Deckard Cain got killed by a fucking butterfly and Diablo had fake tits. I'd say there is no recovering that.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

I hear ya but Deckard Cain got killed by a fucking butterfly and Diablo had fake tits. I'd say there is no recovering that.
I dont necessarily find it all that hard to believe that Diablo has fake tits. If anything, that is the personification, the lord of, terror. That which brings trannies, with the help of Belial, into the light to be considered "good" and "divine" while the angels quiver in "terror". This shit isnt biblical, but you can find direct comparisons every step of the way - which the games past lore, shallow as it may be, was based off of.

As for Deckard Cain, well, theres no excuse for that lack of imagination.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I dont necessarily find it all that hard to believe that Diablo has fake tits. If anything, that is the personification, the lord of, terror. That which brings trannies, with the help of Belial, into the light to be considered "good" and "divine" while the angels quiver in "terror". This shit isnt biblical, but you can find direct comparisons every step of the way - which the games past lore, shallow as it may be, was based off of.

As for Deckard Cain, well, theres no excuse for that lack of imagination.

Ok that is fair I mean a giant MTF tranbo demon with tits and a mustard hole chasing you through the fiery demomic buring abyss of hell for all eternity would certainty be the embodiment of the Lord of Terror... at least it would be until you also learn that the same prime evil draws the line at consent and respects peoples pronouns. He might be the prime evil, lord of terror, and the general of hell but it he isn't a bad guy.

wreck it ralph disney GIF

P.S. side note, how the fuck did we get a goddamn Dibbles game without Dibbles even being in this mother fucker?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ok that is fair I mean a giant MTF tranbo demon with tits and a mustard hole chasing you through the fiery demomic buring abyss of hell for all eternity would certainty be the embodiment of the Lord of Terror... at least it would be until you also learn that the same prime evil draws the line at consent and respects peoples pronouns. He might be the prime evil, lord of terror, and the general of hell but it he isn't a bad guy.

P.S. side note, how the fuck did we get a goddamn Dibbles game without Dibbles even being in this mother fucker?
Post Cosby suite Blizzard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

You have a point. I did laugh at the thought of that when worded properly.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yep," Lemon Party".I think Cad Cad or Jasker Jasker set it up, don't remember. There's a website. Enter your battle.net name and whoever has permissions will invite

• 2Like
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Really enjoying barb a lot now, I finally got the aspect that pulls mobs to you. Only 1 useful unique so far, got the barb chest at 57, rest has been that stupid sword over and over. Ran into the butcher again, easy kill now, just facetank (spintank?) him, no more pillar humping. NMD all seem easy now.

Apparently Fallen Lunatics are the deadliest mob for players, during helltides I constantly see "Player0213 has been slain by a Fallen Lunatic" I just lolspin through packs of them. NMD easy so far, I was worried about some affixes at beginning, but most I ignore now, others might take a pot here and there.

Is T4 actually a real spike in difficulty, and just wait till mid 60's? Or should I just go ahead and do capstone now, since everything is a breeze? Prob be 60 before I log tonite.

Odd fix for my crashing issue, I turned off the advanced detail options for items, and I haven't crashed in 2 days. I have no idea why extra text/numbers on item cards would cause crashing, but ok.

Argarth

On the verandah
Anyone got any tips? Haven't seen a Nightmare Sigil drop.

Have done 4 Tree of Whispers turn-ins and didn't get the Sigil for the first one anyway. Have reset the World Tier/re-logged etc. no dice. I have dust, but Occultist Sigil Tabs are greyed out.
Level 54 now and wondering if I'm missing something. Searching inconclusive, but a few others have reported it.

• 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
The Itemization and constant shit drops are just wearing me down. I have already put a couple of hundred hours into it and despite having cool people to play with and enjoying the moment to moment gameplay of all the classes, just roaming the world and killing stuff is starting to get old. Endless drops of rare garbage with no upgrades and tons of shit affixes with lots of repeat bad aspects on mediocre legendaries for my characters in their 40's and 50's, I think I am going to go ahead and try WT4 and see if that doesn't dramatically improve the loot.

Otherwise the flaws are starting to predominate over the good/great points of the game. I am really missing the campaign on the alts; at least with the missions it gave purpose to the action.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist

Have done 4 Tree of Whispers turn-ins and didn't get the Sigil for the first one anyway. Have reset the World Tier/re-logged etc. no dice. I have dust, but Occultist Sigil Tabs are greyed out.
Level 54 now and wondering if I'm missing something. Searching inconclusive, but a few others have reported it.
I got my first from the NMD quest, (edit: I actually don't recall if it dropped or was given after doing the first whisper, I didn't do first for awhile). its in consumables tab if you didn't realize. Wish I could trade, I usually average 2-3 each run, I'm not even keeping the ones under T6, keep filling up.
The Itemization and constant shit drops are just wearing me down. I have already put a couple of hundred hours into it and despite having cool people to play with and enjoying the moment to moment gameplay of all the classes, just roaming the world and killing stuff is starting to get old. Endless drops of rare garbage with no upgrades and tons of shit affixes with lots of repeat bad aspects on mediocre legendaries for my characters in their 40's and 50's, I think I am going to go ahead and try WT4 and see if that doesn't dramatically improve the loot.
The crap is meant to be salvaged/sold, I do a full upgrade every 10-11 levels, and it damn near clears me out of mats and gold. I haven't even bothered doing any serious enchanting yet, and that shit is pricy too It's nowhere even close to how bad PoE is, and it's essentially the same idea there. I hated it at first in PoE too, at least we don't really need a loot filter too be able to see the screen.

Fucker

Log Wizard

Otherwise the flaws are starting to predominate over the good/great points of the game. I am really missing the campaign on the alts; at least with the missions it gave purpose to the action.
They screwed the pooch on gear in this game. Frost Sorcerer has two items to get. TWO. Exactly zero interesting weapons or jewelry. D3 Wizard had 5 sets to get, interesting weapons and jewelry; my stash was full of gear. D4 stash is completely empty at level 64 except for gems.

I love all these pointless affixes. +dmg to near/far enemies. Who in the fuck came up with that? So many shit affixes and so few good ones makes getting upgrades a PITA and rare.

ARPGs are about loot. Bewilderingly, devs left it out in D4.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Are you on World Tier 3+?

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
They screwed the pooch on gear in this game. Frost Sorcerer has two items to get. TWO. Exactly zero interesting weapons or jewelry. D3 Wizard had 5 sets to get, interesting weapons and jewelry; my stash was full of gear. D4 stash is completely empty at level 64 except for gems.

I love all these pointless affixes. +dmg to near/far enemies. Who in the fuck came up with that? So many shit affixes and so few good ones makes getting upgrades a PITA and rare.

ARPGs are about loot. Bewilderingly, devs left it out in D4.

It is the exact same shit as on D3 launch.

Sets were added a pretty long time after launch. Along with T1-10, rifts,...

I'm not surprised, D3 was extremely bare boned and lacked any semblance of balance, and Blizzard only lost quality staff since then.

• 1Moron

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My Sorc has been in T3 since lvl50, it is now lvl62. I've found exactly 2 Sacred pieces of gear which were usable (weapon / neck), everything else is still normal shit that I've upgraded. So the class feels like shit atm, and I have no real desire to play. Sad.

• 1Solidarity

muggzwon

Molten Core Raider
Youre doing something wrong if in 12 levels on t3 youve not found more than 2 sacred pieces worth using.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Best way to get a Sigil or two instead of dealing with the tree of bullshit simply get someone else from the guild to take you into a Nightmare Dungeon, keys drop like candy in them. Even if you run one far higher than you can do on your own you can just dust the high key and make a few lower ones.

Much better, faster, and more enjoyable instead of hoping for some RNG faggotshit from the tree of chores.

• 1Like

Argarth

On the verandah
Best way to get a Sigil or two instead of dealing with the tree of bullshit simply get someone else from the guild to take you into a Nightmare Dungeon, keys drop like candy in them. Even if you run one far higher than you can do on your own you can just dust the high key and make a few lower ones.

Much better, faster, and more enjoyable instead of hoping for some RNG faggotshit from the tree of chores.
Yeah I can do that, but I think my character might be bugged. Didn't get the first one that everyone is supposed to get from the ToW, and I can't create or dust sigils because those tabs at the Occultist are greyed out. (also Kirun Kirun , yes I'm in T3, and I completed the Capstone Dungeon and unlocked T3 before I did my first ToW hand-in.)

Going to look into it a little more, thanks.