Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Bump because I don't want you all to forget about the greatest Arpg to ever fucking exist

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just need the season to start. Why the fuck its in the middle of fucking July (at least last I heard?), I have no idea. its not a fucking WoW raid ffs.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Unless the season has some major new seasonal mechanic, I don't even see the purpose of seasons.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Unless the season has some major new seasonal mechanic, I don't even see the purpose of seasons.
Theyve built it up as if its something significant. If its not, or its like a D3 season - Ill play it for a bit but thats a sure fire way to notify people to uninstall it for more important games.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
important games.
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just need the season to start. Why the fuck its in the middle of fucking July (at least last I heard?), I have no idea. its not a fucking WoW raid ffs.
To get the engagement metrics and MAUs into another quarter.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It costs money. Come the fuck on bitch, you know the answer stop pretending you don't

maxresdefault.jpg

Why? Money

bobby-kotick-money-bags.jpg

See at least someone's smart. Mist Mist try and keep up.
No, I mean the point of me playing the seasons. Why wouldn't I just keep playing my existing character? The mechanic would have to be super awesome (on par with Breach league) for me to care.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Seasons are basically about leader boards, some new content, some gimmick, and probably a way to get more stash tabs by completing the free battle pass, Also, of course the $$$ pass.

On a side note I finally have 100% completion of all zone goals at level 75. Feels good.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Seasons are basically about leader boards, some new content, some gimmick, and probably a way to get more stash tabs by completing the free battle pass, Also, of course the $$$ pass.

On a side note I finally have 100% completion of all zone goals at level 75. Feels good.

Did you have to look up quests that drop off monsters in certain areas or did you find them all organically? I’m a few quests short of one zone and don’t know wtf I missed.

• 1Like

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Did you have to look up quests that drop off monsters in certain areas or did you find them all organically? I’m a few quests short of one zone and don’t know wtf I missed.

I had to look 2 up for Hawezar. Of course there are more than 2 that are for dropped items, and I was not sure what I had already done, although several seemed familiar. Ended up that the 2 I needed I wrongly thought I had done. Took about 6 hours to get them, due to having to farm for about 5 different possible quests. I was seriously loosing my shit trying to get them.

This dude did the Lords work, he has all the hidden for each area listed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users