Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I don't know how much weight there is to this but people are saying certain enemies drop specific slots more frequently, here's a list I saw & recommended dungeons for those types:

Bandits: Daggers/Maces - Uldur's Cave (Kehjistan)
Beasts: Chests/Crossbows/Swords - Aldurwood (Scosglen)
Cannibals: 2h Axes/Axes/Helms - Bloodsoaked Crag (Dry Steppes)
Cultists: Daggers/Helms - Cultist Refuge (Fractured Peaks)
Drowned: Scythes/2H Maces/Pants/Boots - Ruins of Eridu (Hawezar)
Fallen: Axes/Staves(Druid) - Ruins of Eridu (Hawezar)
Ghosts: Bows/Wands - Earthen Wound (Hawezar)
Goatmen: 2H Axes/Axes/2H Staves(Sorcerer)/Totems - Hoarfrost Demise (Fractured Peaks)
Skeletons: Crossbows/Shields/Swords - Black Asylum (Fractured Peaks) - Hoarfrost Demise (Fractured Peaks) - Kor Dragan Barracks (Fractured Peaks)
Snakes/Nangari: 2H Polearms/Swords - Shadowed Plunge (Hawezar)
Spiders: Chests/Focus/Gloves/2H Swords - Blind Burrows (Hawezar)
Vampires: 2H Swords/Bows/Wands - Kor Dragan Barracks (Fractured Peaks)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BoozeCube BoozeCube Did I trigger you when I said the d4 story was generic woke trash the other day? That seems to be when you went off the rails and started negging every post I made etc.

Thanks for quickly proving my point. People know I defend Diablo stories a lot in this thread.

Great Job Reaction GIF

Chris

Potato del Grande
You know how the Zelda discussion died down once Diablo 4 released? FF16 just released. RIP.

• 1Moron

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ok, once i got the necro gloves that creates an allahu akbar from corpse explosion, it's fucking op
00df96dc9fcdf63751014af8dfb312eb_w200.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
ok, once i got the necro gloves that creates an allahu akbar from corpse explosion, it's fucking op
00df96dc9fcdf63751014af8dfb312eb_w200.gif
Do those work with the dot puddle corpse explosions? I got those gloves ages ago. But respeccing is gay.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I can't even get on
1687669227991.png

But i don't see anyone else having the issue on the forums. I see this though...
1687669870446.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't even get on
View attachment 479719

But i don't see anyone else having the issue on the forums. I see this though...
View attachment 479725
The leveling experience is amazing, imo. Lightning druid with poison creeper (this thing is so awesome and so fun at my level) and Tremble. So fkn fun. This is a good game. Never understood the end game in ARPG's though, I find it really boring doing the same things over and over to get gooder loot. /shrug

I have the server issues, cannot login. And forum is filled with same issue.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, thread for this in Diablo started 5 hours ago. Have had issues logging into wow and see issues reported w/ other games as well and not just on PC. Seems their infrastructure in general has been having issues all evening.

• 1Rustled

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1687681157974.png

1687681259340.png

1687681286548.png

Someone tell him just smoking some meth and ordering Taco Bell should fix ongoing problems with the live service.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
The MMOification of this game is a big failure, IMO.

The world map adds nothing and just forces players to backtrack all the time. It's so uninteresting that I couldn't even tell if it was randomly generated or not at first. Other players are just NPCs as that dude says. World bosses and events die instantly (which is super boring) because they don't scale with the number of players. Side quests are awful. Stuff respawns or adds on you when you just want to portal out. Horses get stuck. It's a maze that requires pathfinding pins to navigate. If it added to the game then people wouldn't demand nightmare dungeon teleports. The scaling which everybody hates is largely to accommodate this open world map design. Think of the wasted development effort that went into this world map which could have otherwise been employed on better things.

Leveling in this game is needlessly slow. Gear upgrades are rare. This is a bad thing in a game/genre where pwipes are common. Some of the uniques are apparently much rarer than PoE mirrors, which is retarded. Every drop you get has a required level of your character, thus needlessly adding another barrier to alt making. I got two Frostburns on my barbarian, which are useless because I'm not leveling a Sorc alt to 78 and they're not tradable. Design that discourages players from making alts or trying other builds in an ARPG is stupid. Alts are why D2 could get away with the otherwise poor balance and the need to balance everything so tightly in D4 due to the MMOification constrains the class design considerably, making them all bland. It's easy to balance the 'core skills' with each other when players are limited to only one of them. I would fucking hope classes had more than a single usable core skill.

Despite being MMOified, there is very little trading and no crafting. No target farming. (obols aside) If these were in then gearing wouldn't be nearly as bad. I'm trying to get some useable rares (i.e. a rare with not 3 useless mods) with a good +max fury roll to switch to a HOTA build and this is for whatever reason taking many days without a single one; about to give up. I have multiple max rolled aspects but no rares to put them on. Again the scaling design makes switching builds more difficult.

Oh and there's plenty of CC in this game, because reasons. I love being blind or 'dazed' or whatever the fuck it is that prevents my character from attacking when I stand in it and the boss is in the middle of it. Super fun.

Had more fun playing D3 in 2012. I'd take Alkaizer runs over D4 dungeons. D4 is the worst game of the series, easily

• 20Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 20 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm trying to get some useable rares (i.e. a rare with not 3 useless mods) with a good +max fury roll to switch to a HOTA build and this is for whatever reason taking many days without a single one; about to give up. I have multiple max rolled aspects but no rares to put them on.
So you don't like the game but you're still playing it?

• 1Moron