Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Played this for the first time, tried Druid, Necro and Barb.

Druid boring as shit, necro is meh, but loving the Barb so much! WW working good unlike how LoD D2 destroyed that skill.

Bit bummer there is no public game listing aka D2, just players nearby feature….

Playing Hardcore on expert or whatever the higher of the two difficulties is called.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yea, they won't be able to make hard events, the game is just too laggy with 10 players in the same screen.
I'm playing on a GTX970 and didn't have lag on boss events, legion events, or helltides. My lag was always due to my shit internet connection or system wide lag on their part. Of course my game still crashed, at a least every few hours... but that's a different issue.

Chris

Potato del Grande
But we got to go swing fire on ropes in the desert and make videos of it 5 years ago. Never mind the fact that we're adults with an audio recording studio and there was never a need for this expense. Also what about the hundreds of hours of voice acting we put in that nobody will ever bother listening too.

We added roadblocks to force you to look at these bushes and not run past them.
Best bit is Lorath's voice actor getting loads of praise on twitter... because of his major role as a charismatic character in FF16.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah this is my favorite cid out of all the games. Probably a bit unfair as none of them have ever had a front and center role this large but he’s such a badass…

IMG_1183.jpeg

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm playing on a GTX970 and didn't have lag on boss events, legion events, or helltides. My lag was always due to my shit internet connection or system wide lag on their part. Of course my game still crashed, at a least every few hours... but that's a different issue.
Yeah my lag in these areas is 100% network lag. Like rubberbanding all over the place, massive delays in skilled actually being used versus when I use them, etc.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Isnt the big patch supposed to drop today? Or did I hear wrong?
I'd expect the game to be unavailable for any major patch. The maintenance is probably to work on better prevention for DDOS attacks and other back end systems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm only a few hours in to 16 but I do rather like his Cid
Yeah my lag in these areas is 100% network lag. Like rubberbanding all over the place, massive delays in skilled actually being used versus when I use them, etc.
Narrative went from "wow this Lorath character is a fucking idiot" to "oh my god who is voicing this amazing Thunder God Cid character, sounds kinda familiar, oh he was in one season of Game of Thrones!"

Blizzard did improve the dialogue and story but it's still far below what a AAA studio with access to the best talent is capable of.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Cid is epic in FF16. And the writing and VA blows this fucking shit out of the water.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, they won't be able to make hard events, the game is just too laggy with 10 players in the same screen.

Eh? did something change? I haven't played in about 1-2 weeks now, but had no issues with people on screen. And getting 10 on screen was basically for WB, the legion events. But there was never any lag.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its prob lagging since they are doing back end server maintenance for the past day or so, supposed to continue today as well.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wonder if there is a faggot fantasy 16 thread?
Amod Amod janitor services please
It's on topic since it's shitting on D4's writing. I can go back to shitting on the game design no problem though.

I want to balance it with something positive though, the ambient music is very good and very reminisant of D2.

They really need larger zones and have you in them for longer so you spend longer listening to each track.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The damage vs creature types from potions seems to be a multiplier?
They'd be useless if they weren't, so I'd believe that's a bucket.

They should also make dmg vs elites its own bucket if they haven't.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just because Trump is basically getting attacked from bot sides of the swampy crotch that is washington ever since 2015-present leads me to believe he is THE perfect person for the job. and lets be honest here Misty, life in this country under him was like 200% better than we have now which is opposite side running shit, whomever it is ,lol.

So yeah Trump 100%

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users