Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So how do these nightmare dungeons exp feel now? anyone play yet?
I'm gonna say ...*checks notes*...

Significantly increased the experience awarded for completing Nightmare Dungeons.
Significantly increased the experience gained from killing monsters in Nightmare Dungeons.

it's definitely significantly better.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's significant, and better. Already grinded 96.5 to 97.5 in maybe 90 minutes, idk, not really good at keeping track of time while playing ARPGs.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So how do these nightmare dungeons exp feel now? anyone play yet?
Still shit, got just under 1 paragon point for a full run. Granted I am like level 63 but while more it still isn't enough for one of the main loops of the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna say ...*checks notes*...

Significantly increased the experience awarded for completing Nightmare Dungeons.
Significantly increased the experience gained from killing monsters in Nightmare Dungeons.

it's definitely significantly better.
LOl they can write whatever the fuck they wanna write in their notes, all that matters is how it actually feels in game.

It's significant, and better. Already grinded 96.5 to 97.5 in maybe 90 minutes, idk, not really good at keeping track of time while playing ARPGs.
Thank you, its what I was looking for.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just started a barb alt. Thorns plus bleeding seems like easy mode so far.

How do the stats on weapons work when they aren't wielded by an attack. If I use my slashing weapon do I still gain the stats/mods/aspects of the bludgeoning/dual wield weapons on that attack?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
LOl they can write whatever the fuck they wanna write in their notes, all that matters is how it actually feels in game.

Thank you, its what I was looking for.

Hard numbers are what you are looking for.

Mobs were buffed by +80% xp each and the completion bonus was doubled (x2) from previous completion reward.

A lot more people are going to go for uber lilith pre-season 1 in light of these changes.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol this shouldn't surprise anyone. They have people designing the games that do not even know swords for God sake :p
Hey, this is a blizzard game. Just because you were born swordless does NOT mean that you cannot identify as a sworded person.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Lol this shouldn't surprise anyone. They have people designing the games that do not even know swords for God sake :p

In some ways it's worse than that. The swords probably weren't mislabeled initially but the mapping index of models to labels is offset by one. Rookie coding and no QA.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The vibes is back. D4 has completely turned around.

People are going NM to NM dungeon as we speak. Just like, fucking chaining NM's man.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is anyone surprised that when presented with player dissatisfaction blizzard said "fuck it, up the numbers"

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The vibes is back. D4 has completely turned around.

People are going NM to NM dungeon as we speak. Just like, fucking chaining NM's man.

I mean the only difference from before is not having to run to them. Thank jeebus.

ARPGs have always been about repetitiveness. You do the same things, over and over and over and over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean the only difference from before is not having to run to them. Thank jeebus.

ARPGs have always been about repetitiveness. You do the same things, over and over and over and over.

I heard you can right click sigils off the ground to activate. Not sure if true as I haven't been able to try it myself.

Good QoL if true for grinding so it's fully seamless to move between NM to NM.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Is anyone surprised that when presented with player dissatisfaction blizzard said "fuck it, up the numbers"
You aren't wrong at all, yet it made it so much more fun lmao, imagine what they could do if they had an experienced team making changes!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I heard you can right click sigils off the ground to activate. Not sure if true as I haven't been able to try it myself.

Good QoL if true for grinding so it's fully seamless to move between NM to NM.

Works for me. Just have to go back to town to store and salvage/sell/repair.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Just got to nightmare as a level 52 rogue. Man my hands get fucking tired of clicking twisting blades and hopping around. Thinking about changing twisted blades to a keyboard bind. Or maybe go back to my necromancer they seem like a lot less clicking. Now that I'm in nightmare, what should I focus on? go back do all the maps renown? dungeons? these whisper things?

Also been looking into 15 inch gaming laptops, I travel a lot. Seems like asus is pretty popular but last asus I had, had overheating problems. Seems like these G15 strix ones do too. Been looking at one with an r7 AMD 6800h and a rtx 3060. Seemed like the 2023 models werent that much better and also overheat with the i9 in them and cost way more $$. I've also had MSI and they overheated too. What about alienware?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just got to nightmare as a level 52 rogue. Man my hands get fucking tired of clicking twisting blades and hopping around. Thinking about changing twisted blades to a keyboard bind. Or maybe go back to my necromancer they seem like a lot less clicking. Now that I'm in nightmare, what should I focus on? go back do all the maps renown? dungeons? these whisper things?

Also been looking into 15 inch gaming laptops, I travel a lot. Seems like asus is pretty popular but last asus I had, had overheating problems. Seems like these G15 strix ones do too. Been looking at one with an r7 AMD 6800h and a rtx 3060. Seemed like the 2023 models werent that much better and also overheat with the i9 in them and cost way more $$. I've also had MSI and they overheated too. What about alienware?

Check a barrage build out. although you might not have the aspects/gear to truly make it work, it's worth checking into if you are trying to reduce movement and clicks. TB is annoying. Flurry/poison is a good aoe and good single target and u just move from single positions, no TB angles. But if you really want to reduce overall clicks Flurry isn't necessarily going to do that. Barrage/rapidfire builds will. Barrage more so. If you want to stay melee just go Flurry/poison. It's much easier on movement. TB will nearly have you quitting the game, I've been there before.

agripa

Molten Core Raider

Get a steamdeck

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Works for me. Just have to go back to town to store and salvage/sell/repair.

The second part of this QoL is if you are in a party, you all click the sigils that spawn at the end of the run.

It should show the group what you are trying to activate and go to vote (theoretically) Pretty sure the leader can just call out what NM to go on.

I can't confirm the functionality in a group, again, because I haven't been able to try it. But that's how it should work. If it doesn't work exactly like that then it'll get tuned up in the future I'd assume. Then grind groups can have options without having to touch inventory or fish through a bag of shit clicking multiple times just to get a NM key up.